Hospital refuses Ivermectin to patient even after court order.

You masks and needle people are fucking sheep.

“Basically, our organization is run on COVID money now.”

How do you FAUCI FRAUDS not see that this is all a charade to take away your rights?

All you have to do is open your fucking eyes,

How do you FAUCI FRAUDS not see that this is all a charade to take away your rights?

All you have to do is open your fucking eyes,

Well. Speaking for myself. When Trump promised us a beautiful Vaccine I believed he would make the right choices. Are you saying he was part of the conspiracy to enrich his friends at our expense?

Yes, I do. I do not think the courts should dictate to a medical professional what treatments/procedures they must preform.

Would you approve of a judge ordering a doctor to preform an abortion?
only if the person getting the abortion didn't want it. did the patient in this case NOT want the drug?

No fucktard but Ivermectin is used for more than just deworming horses. Do you think it received a nobel prize because it was just an awesome horse dewormer? It's one thing to be stupid, it's quite another to be willfully stupid....

The Drug didn’t win the prize. The Doctors who showed it worked on Malaria did. Malaria is a Parasitic Infection. Not Viral.

Ivermectin is an Anti Parasitic. It doesn’t do diddly squat for bacterial infections.

Let’s back up. Ivermectin works because it is a poison. It is literally poisonous. Ivermectin is deadly. It kills parasites including worms in proper doses.

In proper doses it is reasonably safe for you. In larger doses it will kill you. And it should. It is poison. Just as chemotherapy for cancer is a poison.

If the patients had Malaria. Ivermectin would be a fine choice. If the patient has worms. Ivermectin would be a great choice. If the patient has a sinus infection ivermectin is stupid. If the patient has a case of the flu. It would be criminal to proscribe ivermectin. COVID is a virus like the flu or the common cold. It is not a parasite.

This is why the FDA has not authorized or shown Ivermectin to be a good treatment. Unlike you and the rest of the I know better without ever driving through a medical school much less attending one folks. The FDA does understand this. As fo Doctors.

Now that this has been explained to you with a link about why the doctors got a Nobel Prize with the drug. Do you think you understand it now?

The Drug didn’t win the prize. The Doctors who showed it worked on Malaria did. Malaria is a Parasitic Infection. Not Viral.

Ivermectin is an Anti Parasitic. It doesn’t do diddly squat for bacterial infections.

Let’s back up. Ivermectin works because it is a poison. It is literally poisonous. Ivermectin is deadly. It kills parasites including worms in proper doses.

In proper doses it is reasonably safe for you. In larger doses it will kill you. And it should. It is poison. Just as chemotherapy for cancer is a poison.

If the patients had Malaria. Ivermectin would be a fine choice. If the patient has worms. Ivermectin would be a great choice. If the patient has a sinus infection ivermectin is stupid. If the patient has a case of the flu. It would be criminal to proscribe ivermectin. COVID is a virus like the flu or the common cold. It is not a parasite.

This is why the FDA has not authorized or shown Ivermectin to be a good treatment. Unlike you and the rest of the I know better without ever driving through a medical school much less attending one folks. The FDA does understand this. As fo Doctors.

Now that this has been explained to you with a link about why the doctors got a Nobel Prize with the drug. Do you think you understand it now?

Dengue Fever.

General antiviral and specifically RNA viruses

Flavovirus (yellow fever)

Safety Profile

Zika and General antiviral

Dont have to be a medical doctor to read a medical study……

Dengue Fever.

General antiviral and specifically RNA viruses

Flavovirus (yellow fever)

Safety Profile

Zika and General antiviral

Dont have to be a medical doctor to read a medical study……

Ok. Let me get this straight. The Vaccine is bad because it hasn’t been tested for years and we don’t know what the side effects will be in ten years. Sure we have been studying this type of vaccine for a long while. But that doesn’t matter.

But unproven and theoretical results hoping for a side effect result from an Anti Parasitic is smart.

You have read the studies. I like to read about aviation. I’ve never had a lesson. But tell you what. Let’s go flying. I’ll drive. I’ve read lots of books on it and I’m sure I know as much as anyone. Sure statistics say we will almost certainly die. But I’m certain I know more than actual pilots.

Ok. Let me get this straight. The Vaccine is bad because it hasn’t been tested for years and we don’t know what the side effects will be in ten years. Sure we have been studying this type of vaccine for a long while. But that doesn’t matter.

But unproven and theoretical results hoping for a side effect result from an Anti Parasitic is smart.

You have read the studies. I like to read about aviation. I’ve never had a lesson. But tell you what. Let’s go flying. I’ll drive. I’ve read lots of books on it and I’m sure I know as much as anyone. Sure statistics say we will almost certainly die. But I’m certain I know more than actual pilots.
I wasn’t talking about the vaccine don’t try and change the subject. But, yes there’s a bit more research and study on the long term effects and safety of a drug that’s been around since 1981 vs one that’s been around less than a year….

No fucktard but Ivermectin is used for more than just deworming horses. Do you think it received a nobel prize because it was just an awesome horse dewormer? It's one thing to be stupid, it's quite another to be willfully stupid....
She is just a lying sack of shit. Nothing more, nothing lesh.

I wasn’t talking about the vaccine don’t try and change the subject. But, yes there’s a bit more research and study on the long term effects and safety of a drug that’s been around since 1981 vs one that’s been around less than a year….
its approved for use in parasite removal. Not approved for covid, because the side effects need to be accounted for.

dqdwkpcdoas71.jpg

and the nobel prize was for scientists studying the anti-parasite behavior of ivermectin, which has zilch to do with anti-viral properties.

its approved for use in parasite removal. Not approved for covid, because the side effects need to be accounted for.

dqdwkpcdoas71.jpg

and the nobel prize was for scientists studying the anti-parasite behavior of ivermectin, which has zilch to do with anti-viral properties.
Did you read the studies I posted? If youre dying of X disease regardless of what it is and there is no treatment for you do you really give a shit about some possible side effect? And BTW ivermectin has basically zero side effects. It’s one of the most safe drugs out there. But even if it made you blind or your dick fall off that’s better than dead no?

For the record I never said ivermectin was a core for COVID, but it does have antiviral qualities. It’s why they use it to treat Zika, Dengue and Yellow fever. I get that those are diseases that don’t affect western white people so we don’t give a shit about them. And that is the reason is there havent been alternative treatments developed for them, and why doctors are using drugs like ivermectin off label. Doesn’t change the fact that they have seen success doing it.

Forum List

Back