Hospital refuses father to son kidney transplant over covid jab

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

We know your scum, but this will find it’s wawy back to you mentallly screwed up whores. This is not the first case of these loser hospitals who have let someone die because the big fearing pussies had a patient not vaccinated!!!!!
He knows the dangers first off u idiots, when you are ill you do not vaccinate you morons!!!!!

Because your such ignorant selfish pigs you have created this, and it’s all ok until this chit makes it rounds to you leftist jab loving losers.
Karma has your names on it you losers.

IF YOU ARE VACCINATED YOU , THEN YOU ARE PROTECTED WHY DO YOU IDIOTS THINK YOU TOOK THE JAB FOR.

• Banned
Any further evidence that we're dealing with a pseudo-scientific cult, deep in the throes of mass formation psychosis, shouldn't be necessary.
Nobody will give a dam until it’s them or theirs society is fucking pathetic.

Is the boy vaccinated? I am asking because if he isn't, why does his dad's status being no different matter so much?

God bless you and them and their family always!!!

Holly

This is why I have changed my drivers license from DONATOR to not donating my organs or any piece of me. I am not vaxxed. They don't want my body except to stick in some open place to study me as I rot away instead of giving what needs given to WHOMEVER needs it. So...fuck'em.

New Topics

Forum List

Back