Hospital deport comatose illegals

Good! That's the way it should be. This country saved their lives now it's time for THEIR country to pay for the rest. Absolutely NOTHING wrong with that!!!: clap2::

Good to know that America the great has so much compassion for the sick.

And if they entered your country illegally, you'd have no problem footing their medical bills? Please.

And if they entered your country illegally, you'd have no problem footing their medical bills? Please.

Actually Australia has a problem with illegals coming from Asia Minor and suspect the majority of Australian feel the same as the majority of American do toward illegal aliens and giving them free shit.

Asylum seekers who seek refuge in Australia are given medical treatment and I have no objection if my taxes went to help them. Its called caring about your fellow human beings.

The hospitals don't have the right to deport people and deny them their immigration hearing. Shameful behavior.

They do when these hospitals are owned by foreigners. Take heed - I have heard that many hospitals are being bought by foreigners and they have their own rules and regulations. Talk about getting even. People with money from foreign lands buying hospitals and then deporting those illegally here who they give treatment to. Not the American way but what the heck. This is not the America I grew up in. But I still say that the country where they came from is the one who should now be responsible for their recovery and/or rehab.

Good! That's the way it should be. This country saved their lives now it's time for THEIR country to pay for the rest. Absolutely NOTHING wrong with that!!!: clap2::

Typically I agree with you if sick illegals come here & go to the hospital. Or if they want us to pay for their anchor baby, send them back before the head pops out.

However these were 2 hard working people covered by their health insurance policy & automobile bodily injury insurance. They were injured on US soil while working for US. We are required to take care of them. The insurance company also took premium payments from them. If insurance gets out of paying for this, you had better never buy insurance from a foreign owned company. You also had better never get injured on foreign soil or a cruise ship flagged from a foreign country.

Typically I agree with you if sick illegals come here & go to the hospital. Or if they want us to pay for their anchor baby, send them back before the head pops out.

However these were 2 hard working people covered by their health insurance policy & automobile bodily injury insurance. They were injured on US soil while working for US. We are required to take care of them. The insurance company also took premium payments from them. If insurance gets out of paying for this, you had better never buy insurance from a foreign owned company. You also had better never get injured on foreign soil or a cruise ship flagged from a foreign country.

And the insurance company and hospital did their part. Now it's up to their country to do the rest.

It is far more simple than people pretend. Deduct the costs of care from any foreign aid that country gets. Whether its medical care, costs of incarceration or public benefits. Just take it from the country or origin and distribute it to the agencies incurring the costs.

And the insurance company and hospital did their part. Now it's up to their country to do the rest.

They did not do their part. These people were not conscious or healed before they sent them back.

My friends & I were deep sea scuba-diving in Mexico when my equipment failed over 110' deep in the ocean. It was at the end of the dive so my buddy only had enough air for him to decompress & resurface. Our bodies were fully saturated with nitrogen from this deep dive which demands slow ascent & several minute pause at 20' decompression time. Now suddenly we had to buddy breath, slowly ascend, decompress pause & resurface on his air alone or death was certain. We ran out of air before the 20' decompression pause. We had to surface without decompression & got the bends (Decompression sickness). Our blood was literally boiling/fizzing in our bodies. We were sick as hell & could have died.

We did not buy any Mexican health insurance. We were not working for them. The Mexicans did not deport us. They took care of us for free.

Asylum seekers who seek refuge in Australia are given medical treatment and I have no objection if my taxes went to help them. Its called caring about your fellow human beings.

You are not in the majority.

It is far more simple than people pretend. Deduct the costs of care from any foreign aid that country gets. Whether its medical care, costs of incarceration or public benefits. Just take it from the country or origin and distribute it to the agencies incurring the costs.

Deduct it from the foreign aid? I say NO more aid for any country who has more than the quota of people here due to illegal entry!

Forum List

Back