CDZ Horse-Doping Scandal: Where Did Our "Traditional Values" Go and When???

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
"Jason Servis, who trained the would-be Derby winner Maximum Security, was one of 27 people arrested by the FBI and indicted Monday by federal prosecutors in New York.
The group included trainers, veterinarians and distributors who all profited from the “callous sale and administration” of dangerous performance-enhancing drugs for horses" (Kentucky Derby Trainer Charged as Part of Horse-Doping Ring)

"Sales of hand sanitizer are skyrocketing due to the coronavirus, leading to rationing and price hikes" (Sales of hand sanitizer are skyrocketing due to the coronavirus, leading to rationing and price hikes).

"Why Amazon can’t stop coronavirus price gougers
Packs of Purell hand sanitizer are as high as $350 on Amazon, and the company is struggling to deal with the problem (Why Amazon can’t stop coronavirus price gougers)".

A very short question to those politicians, political scientists including the Professor of Politics and Public Policy of the NYU Lawrence M. Mead and journalists who, despite the unfortunate facts of reality, continue to oppose America to the rest of the "uncivilized" world and, like a mantra, continue to refer to our "traditional values":

Where Did Our "Traditional Values" Go???

9780226379234-10dsfsh-678x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Horses have always been doped

They are no different than any other athlete

Which traditional values are you asking about? Manifest Destiny? The only good Indian is a dead Indian? Make a glass parking Lot of the ME- kill all of em and just take their oil?

Which traditional values are you asking about? Manifest Destiny? The only good Indian is a dead Indian? Make a glass parking Lot of the ME- kill all of em and just take their oil?

But EVERY politician or journalist starting his presentation refers to our "unique freedoms and values" that are no longer anywhere in the world "???!

TheNation-cartoon-696x392.jpg

You sound like Putin's bot! All to arms! Russians landed the Forum

putintrump.jpg

Are you talking about those 100 million "human-like non-Christian beasts"???

Alamy_AYX15G_kindle-793c521.jpg

Paxton1-768x518.jpg

Free_from_Spanish.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back