Horror rioters attack sick children, loot and destroy

well hell you're not worth being taken seriously.

I should hope not. I wasn't being serious
the fact you stated it as a joke is still sick. I guess there really aren't any levels for some people on when to react to stupid posts. I like you, but it wasn't needed, the subject is as sick as any I've read. I have a CP grandson, my family stayed at those facilities. I could only imagine the pain those families faced on top of their sick kids. There just aren't boundaries to evil.

Terminal children and parents hoping beyond hope isn't a joke....and do not need ghetto leeches harnessing them

C'mon leftists..... defend this...but to point,....not Orange Man bad

You won't

the fact you stated it as a joke is still sick. I guess there really aren't any levels for some people on when to react to stupid posts. I like you, but it wasn't needed, the subject is as sick as any I've read. I have a CP grandson, my family stayed at those facilities. I could only imagine the pain those families faced on top of their sick kids. There just aren't boundaries to evil.

Okay, snowflake

Those democrats really showed that two year old white supremacist who the boss is,

How can you not despise creatures like this? Machine gun them down. Surely in the 21st century we can improve on Kent State.

This is absolutely disgusting. As one who has close friends who lost their child to neuroblastoma, this action by BLM has taken this to new lows.

Burn Loot Murder communists attacked Ronald McDonald House filled with sick children and their families. It was looted and destroyed.

Watch communist democrats cheer this one. Maybe they will find some white supremacy to complain about.
These looters are demons funded by democrat go get-ums.

Okay, snowflake
yeah, well when I have cerebral palsy kids in my family some things cross lines. Since you responded to me in an insult, you're as bad as associating with them now friend. what a low life degenerate you now are. what a shame, you were okay too. the transitions in here have been remarkable.

Forum List

Back