HORROR: Man brutally shoots and kills 5-yr-old neighbor in front of his family

It is odd that it never works the other way around.
It does

when libs are in power they throw in jail the maker of a film that they blame for the death of 4 Americans in Libya by insulting Mohammed

it was a damn lie but helped cover up the incompetence of barry and hillary

You keep deflecting. Not surprising. When you have no facts or evidence sling bullshit around and pray.

I will not speak for the leaders of BLM or any other gorup.

I am merely stating MY stance on the topic.
Yet you dont mind scolding white people

why the double standard?

Where have I scolded white people?

Please find the post and quote it.

I make a real effort not to mention skin color because unlike you I think it is irrelevant.
All of your posts on this topic are attacking white conservatives

#234 for instance

your mistake is being afraid to criticize black people such as the BLMers
No they're not.

How is post 234 "attacking white conservatives"?

I never mentioned whites or conservatives in that post.

I don't think anyone should use skin color as a defining trait for anyone.
What do you think libs are doing with their constant meme about “white privilege?”

Again I can't answer for anyone else but me.

You seem to react to what other people are doing rather than take your own stand.

I don't care what BLM people say I don't care what KKK people say

I have my own moral and ethical stance on this topic you seem to be a knee jerk reactionary.

Unfortunately humans kill and some kill for no apparent reason.
You dont take that Dont-Give-A-Damn attitude when a white cop kills a black criminal

When a cop kills anyone that is unarmed and poses absolutely no threat, everyone should care.

When a black man kills a 5yo by shooting them in the head, everyone should care.
When ANY man shoots ANY innocent child everyone should care.

Your statement implies that it's OK for a white guy to shoot an innocent child

And the lack of condemnation from the left implies its ok for a black guy to shoot an innocent child.

No it doesn't.

Why is it so hard for you to simply say that it is reprehensible for any man to kill any innocent child?

Why is it so hard for you to say its reprehensible for a black man to kill an innocent white child?

It doesn't matter what skin color a murderer or an innocent child happens to have.

It certainly shouldn't, but sadly, in this day and age...it does.
But it doesn't have to.

And to me it doesn't matter at all.

There are a few things I don't understand in this tragic situation. Perhaps some of you among the most whiteraged about it can help me.

You denounce BLM about this. But correct me if I am wrong, but even in the hyperpartisan websites you are quoting, the suspect was arrested, has been charged with Murder, and will face justice in the Courts. Now, if you had a clue, and that would be a nice thing for a change, you would understand that the Blacks want nothing more than that when they are killed.

They want the suspect arrested. Not in ten years, but right away. They want the individual charged, not in a decade, perhaps, for the murder.

But that isn't what happens is it? Whenever they can, the Police "investigate" the crime to the finite degree. Trying to find some reason not to charge the individual who committed the murder. It is said that Justice Delayed, is Justice Denied. The Police did not stand around the body of the murdered boy and try and explain what he had done wrong to deserve it. They didn't spend days trying to determine exactly what happened. They issued a BOL on the suspect, and began searching for him.

It took two months to get the murderers of Arbery charged with their crime. Two months. And the release of a video before the Whites faced the same justice that a Black Man would have faced that day.

I am sorry a child died. I am always sorry when a child dies. I am sorry when anyone dies. I hate to see it, even if it is necessary from time to time. However, the accused is in custody. He will be tried. Almost certainly convicted, and sentenced for his crimes. That is what the Justice System is supposed to be like. When one of our citizens commits a crime, we have to follow the steps, but dragging those steps out in some cases, while rushing them in another is inherently unjust.

Religion, and the Constitution, says we are all equal. It says we are all entitled to the same protections of law, and the same justice. That is what BLM would be happy to get. If they can't get equal justice, then they'll demand equal un-accountability. The right to get away with crimes because the other side can.

I do not know why this man committed such an unspeakably evil act. I have no idea. I am not defending him. I do expect the police to follow the rules, including the often scoffed Brady Rules.

You could make the exact same case with George Floyd. All cops were arrested and you liberals and yes SM you are absolutely a liberal made every excuse for the rioters.

The only thing amusing is the fact you think you are fooling anyone.

Last edited:
You keep deflecting
Me?

you are babbling about pot smokers and no-knock warrants that are just more of the usual lib hate for cops

He's just another liberal pretending not to be. They are a dime a dozen and all just as dumb as the next.

I've got tons of quotes from him defending the rioters and racists in Antifa and BLM. He's nothing but a far left patsey.

This is one of the strange ones. Black guy runs out of the house to next door where three children are playing. He puts a gun to the 5 year olds head, shoots then goes back in his house as if he did nothing wrong.

Watch, he's going to have some kind of black excuse.

Joe Biden is thinking black people shouldn't live next door to white people, but won't touch it with a ten-foot pole. He's got his hands full with a black running mate.

I will not speak for the leaders of BLM or any other gorup.

I am merely stating MY stance on the topic.
Yet you dont mind scolding white people

why the double standard?

Where have I scolded white people?

Please find the post and quote it.

I make a real effort not to mention skin color because unlike you I think it is irrelevant.

lol you're getting all butt hurt because white people are deploring the death of a 5 year old white kid at the hands of a black racist, moron; who do you think you're fooling? This isn't DU, where facts are avoided and safes spaces for black racists like you are enforced. We note that blacks here never post news about black kidds getting rubbed out in hood Rat Land and deploring those murders, yet many white posters do. Why the discrepancy? Never mind, we know why.

If your point is "blacks murder whites at ten times the rate of vice versa", you're trying to bend a cut and dry incident on your overall narrative against social justice. This man was apprehended and will be charged with murder. If he's guilty, life and toss away the key. Or the needle. Whichever is faster and legal under NC law.

The point isn't blacks murdering whites. Or blacks murdering blacks. It's white police officers murdering unarmed black men and women and skating because they're police officers. That's what the outrage is about. That's what needs to be addressed.
In this case, what needs to be addressed is why this person was allowed to have access to a gun. Sounds like on the surface, he had issues.

Couldn’t agree more. If this killer was white and victim was black none of us progressives would be saying anything, brother man. And the statistics of police murdering blacks are so overwhelming we don’t use them in debating. It would be too easy. Stay woke moon beam!

This is cut and dry snowflake. I'm separating the issues. I'll leave you to your absolute moral outrage that a black man shot a white kid. Which is reprehensible. But honestly, you don't give a shit as long as you can shape it to your narrative. Just keep quoting your "statistics".
Are you on crack? 90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites. Blacks are slaughtering whites

Put up your stats. Or I'll just assume you're talking shit.
Are you really going to come on here not knowing the data? I bet if I post the DATA AGAIN.. you will be on here next week saying the same BS lol

I'm sure you will. But it still misses the overall point. How many unarmed white suspects are killed by white police officers? If you've got those stats, I'll listen.
I posted the evidence I notice you ran away rather then admit you were simply wrong.

There are a few things I don't understand in this tragic situation. Perhaps some of you among the most whiteraged about it can help me.

You denounce BLM about this. But correct me if I am wrong, but even in the hyperpartisan websites you are quoting, the suspect was arrested, has been charged with Murder, and will face justice in the Courts. Now, if you had a clue, and that would be a nice thing for a change, you would understand that the Blacks want nothing more than that when they are killed.

They want the suspect arrested. Not in ten years, but right away. They want the individual charged, not in a decade, perhaps, for the murder.

But that isn't what happens is it? Whenever they can, the Police "investigate" the crime to the finite degree. Trying to find some reason not to charge the individual who committed the murder. It is said that Justice Delayed, is Justice Denied. The Police did not stand around the body of the murdered boy and try and explain what he had done wrong to deserve it. They didn't spend days trying to determine exactly what happened. They issued a BOL on the suspect, and began searching for him.

It took two months to get the murderers of Arbery charged with their crime. Two months. And the release of a video before the Whites faced the same justice that a Black Man would have faced that day.

I am sorry a child died. I am always sorry when a child dies. I am sorry when anyone dies. I hate to see it, even if it is necessary from time to time. However, the accused is in custody. He will be tried. Almost certainly convicted, and sentenced for his crimes. That is what the Justice System is supposed to be like. When one of our citizens commits a crime, we have to follow the steps, but dragging those steps out in some cases, while rushing them in another is inherently unjust.

Religion, and the Constitution, says we are all equal. It says we are all entitled to the same protections of law, and the same justice. That is what BLM would be happy to get. If they can't get equal justice, then they'll demand equal un-accountability. The right to get away with crimes because the other side can.

I do not know why this man committed such an unspeakably evil act. I have no idea. I am not defending him. I do expect the police to follow the rules, including the often scoffed Brady Rules.

You could make the exact same case with George Floyd. All cops were arrested and you liberals and yes SM you are absolutely a liberal made every excuse for the rioters.

I have said many many times that I am Liberal by the standards of Rural Georgia where I live. If I was in San Francisco, or Portland, I'd be considered a RW Gun nut. I support the second, and the first, and the Third, Fourth, and all the other amendments too. I'm a member of the NRA, and the ACLU. I've also said that many times.

EDIT: The Cat ran across the keyboard and posted this before I was finished. If she was not the Most Beautiful One, then I would get upset.

I have explained the motivations of many, but certainly not all of the protestors. I have tried to get others, to see the world through their eyes. As for my personal feelings. Those who are hollering and screaming and all that, let them be. Those who are blocking traffic need to be arrested. Those who damage buildings can and should be arrested. However, arresting those who are not engaged is not OK. Beating the people for not dispersing fast enough, or just being there, is also not OK. And if you expect me to apologize for that attitude, forget it.

Last edited:

I have said many many times that I am Liberal by the standards of Rural Georgia where I live.

LOL You are liberal nomatter where you live. There are few as far left as your sorry ass so quit pretending.

If I was in San Francisco, or Portland, I'd be considered a RW Gun nut.

Sure you would, And I'm in a Chinese fighter pilot.

I support the second, and the first, and the Third, Fourth, and all the other amendments too. I'm a member of the NRA, and the ACLU. I've also said that many times.

Nothing but lies but that's not new for you.

EDIT: The Cat ran across the keyboard and posted this before I was finished. If she was not the Most Beautiful One, then I would get upset.

No one cares.

I have explained the motivations of many, but certainly not all of the protestors. I have tried to get others, to see the world through their eyes.

No you make excuses for murderers racists and rioters. Be honest about what you do.

As for my personal feelings. Those who are hollering and screaming and all that, let them be. Those who are blocking traffic need to be arrested. Those who damage buildings can and should be arrested. However, arresting those who are not engaged is not OK. Beating the people for not dispersing fast enough, or just being there, is also not OK. And if you expect me to apologize for that attitude, forget it.

Of course I don't expect you to apologize for being a sympathizer of racists murderers and rioters. Its what your politics requires of you. Just don't pretend you have some altruistic motive because no one is buying it. Literally no one.

You are a far left loon who sympathizes with the most vile aspects of anaractists racists and murderers on the far left and if you wish to deny it I'm happy to quote you.

People like you exist on every forum pretending to be something they aren't so you can pretend to rise above the fray. That is until you run into someone like me who can dig up your words and expose you for what you really are.

I don't know why anyone here is trying to make political jabs over this.

I'm going to assume the man ate some sort of hallucgenic fungus that got in his food.

Is that what happened? Most likely not, but I think some sort of deep chemical disturbance occurred, be it by accident or intentional (drug abuse), because nothing else makes sense here.

Sessoms rap sheet has multiple felony drug charges,multiple felony probation violations and of course possession of stolen firearms.Makes you wonder,all of those crimes and he is living in what appears to be a close knit black community.

Last edited:
This news is beyond horrible ....just too sad, impossible to comprehend.

ALL LIVES MATTER.

I have said many many times that I am Liberal by the standards of Rural Georgia where I live.

LOL You are liberal nomatter where you live. There are few as far left as your sorry ass so quit pretending.

If I was in San Francisco, or Portland, I'd be considered a RW Gun nut.

Sure you would, And I'm in a Chinese fighter pilot.

I support the second, and the first, and the Third, Fourth, and all the other amendments too. I'm a member of the NRA, and the ACLU. I've also said that many times.

Nothing but lies but that's not new for you.

No one cares.

I have explained the motivations of many, but certainly not all of the protestors. I have tried to get others, to see the world through their eyes.

No you make excuses for murderers racists and rioters. Be honest about what you do.

As for my personal feelings. Those who are hollering and screaming and all that, let them be. Those who are blocking traffic need to be arrested. Those who damage buildings can and should be arrested. However, arresting those who are not engaged is not OK. Beating the people for not dispersing fast enough, or just being there, is also not OK. And if you expect me to apologize for that attitude, forget it.

Of course I don't expect you to apologize for being a sympathizer of racists murderers and rioters. Its what your politics requires of you. Just don't pretend you have some altruistic motive because no one is buying it. Literally no one.

You are a far left loon who sympathizes with the most vile aspects of anaractists racists and murderers on the far left and if you wish to deny it I'm happy to quote you.

People like you exist on every forum pretending to be something they aren't so you can pretend to rise above the fray. That is until you run into someone like me who can dig up your words and expose you for what you really are.

Ok. I am a far left Loon who carried a pistol concealed when he went to town today. I also wore a mask, but hey. So what kind of far left loon does that make me?

^^^ You're making it sound like kids are only just now entering such a horrific photograph.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. May Kaylee Anthony and the two sons of Susan Smith be with the Lord.

Forum List

Back