HORROR: Man brutally shoots and kills 5-yr-old neighbor in front of his family

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
I know we are supposed to give personal comments on stories posted,,
but for the life of me I dont know what to say about this,,

A horrible, brutal murder happened over the weekend in Wilson, North Carolina, where a 25-year-old man ran out of his home and over to his neighbors, where their 5-year-old was playing in the street. The man pulled out a gun and shot the 5-year-old in the head, killing him in front of his two siblings who were in the front yard and witnessed it all:

This is one of the strange ones. Black guy runs out of the house to next door where three children are playing. He puts a gun to the 5 year olds head, shoots then goes back in his house as if he did nothing wrong.

Watch, he's going to have some kind of black excuse.

This is one of the strange ones. Black guy runs out of the house to next door where three children are playing. He puts a gun to the 5 year olds head, shoots then goes back in his house as if he did nothing wrong.

The kid called him "Amish"

A horrible, brutal murder happened over the weekend in Wilson, North Carolina, where a 25-year-old man ran out of his home and over to his neighbors, where their 5-year-old was playing in the street. The man pulled out a gun and shot the 5-year-old in the head, killing him in front of his two siblings who were in the front yard and witnessed it all:

Was kid wearing a mask ?

Gee, a BLACK man shoots and kills a WHITE child. Where's BLM on THIS one?

dont ask stupid questions,,,

It's NOT stupid. I'm just wondering what BLM thinks of this murder.

if you dont already know I cant help you,,,

Thanks. I'd just like to hear ONE member of BLM condemn what this savage did. That's all I'm asking.

And the report I heard said the families were friendly, in fact, he had been over for a meal a day or two before.

Thanks. I'd just like to hear ONE member of BLM condemn what this savage did. That's all I'm asking.
you might as well ask for lead to turn to gold,,

you might as well ask for lead to turn to gold,,
Unfortunately, you are totally correct.

Forum List

Back