Horrific Black on Black Crime

Cops are the enemy.

Black shooter at MSU

14,000 whites at MSU

1500 blacks at MSU

Black shooter somehow shoots a black girl.

Reminds me of the Vegas shooter. He could have waited for a Rap concert instead he shoots up a country music concert.

I guess the lessen is don't try to get into the mind of a wack job. Maybe Paul Pelosi's attacker was a Democrat. Maybe the guy who shot up the Republican softball game was a Republican.

Black shooter at MSU

14,000 whites at MSU

1500 blacks at MSU

Black shooter somehow shoots a black girl.

Reminds me of the Vegas shooter. He could have waited for a Rap concert instead he shoots up a country music concert.

I guess the lessen is don't try to get into the mind of a wack job. Maybe Paul Pelosi's attacker was a Democrat. Maybe the guy who shot up the Republican softball game was a Republican.
Maybe they were just crazy.

Maybe they were just crazy.
We know most crimes committed by blacks is black on black because of proximity. If there aren't a lot of whites in your poor high crime neighborhood then not a lot of whites will be victims. It's not on purpose.

But god damn. The guy walks into a room and sees a sea of white people and maybe 1 or 2 blacks and he doesn't avoid the sister? Weird.

Ever walk behind a black guy and see him pass another black guy? They have a bond even if they don't know each other. They nod at each other as they pass. But the guys never nod at me. So it's something between black people.

At first we look to see what color the shooter is.

Then we look to see who they shot. No one can say this was a racist shooting.

New Topics

Forum List

Back