horrible way to die

..that's how it is ......
I was just wondering what penguins think when they are swallowed whole??

we have some hawks & falcons around that hunt the songbirds around here - i have a cap gun to scare them off when they are around. i can always tell when there is one in the area by watching the birds. when they stay absolutely still & the woodpeckers hang under tree limbs to hide. the birds also 'sound alarms' to each other. yes, it is very disturbing to see when a hawk catches one.

...in my hood, the black birds really give the hawks a lot of trouble--

sounds like the jets & the sharks.
......a hawk will be in a tree and about 3 black birds go there and caw caw caw --never stop cawing...then the hawk leaves, and the black birds follow

then that particular hawk doesn't eat birds. we have some here that blue jays harrass the hell outa them because they are safe. the squirrels are targets though.

i hate squirrels.

& sounds more like you have crows & ravens rather than blackbirds.

Penguins and Hawks?

i didn't know they had a part in west side story.
..I have that DVD
......the Penguins love the ice
1611411491626.png

1611411433396.png

......a hawk will be in a tree and about 3 black birds go there and caw caw caw --never stop cawing...then the hawk leaves, and the black birds follow

then that particular hawk doesn't eat birds. we have some here that blue jays harrass the hell outa them because they are safe. the squirrels are targets though.

i hate squirrels.

..I had a next door neighbor that was retired early from the RR.....he would just sit on his porch with a BB gun and shoot at squirrels in his tree

i hate squirrels.

..I had a next door neighbor that was retired early from the RR.....he would just sit on his porch with a BB gun and shoot at squirrels in his tree

i've gotten pretty good at eradicating them myself. if they make a move for my bird feeders or come up on my deck, they are marked critters. some behave, but most don't & sooner or later become targets.

We have redtail hawks and bard owls here. The crows will go crazy when either of the predators are out moving. And both are hell on squirrels, chipmunks and rabbits.
the crows/black birds do the same here...interesting just to watch

dozens of these out there
Hate to be under those claws.

Police in Kolhapur, India, are searching for a man after he accidentally killed a co-worker in a prank gone wrong. Aditya Jadhav died after his supervisor, Rakesh Wagmore, stuck an air pressure hose up his butt. The blast reportedly caused severe damage to Jadhay’s intestines, which resulted in his death 15 days later.

Police in Kolhapur, India, are searching for a man after he accidentally killed a co-worker in a prank gone wrong. Aditya Jadhav died after his supervisor, Rakesh Wagmore, stuck an air pressure hose up his butt. The blast reportedly caused severe damage to Jadhay’s intestines, which resulted in his death 15 days later.
that ain't a prank. that's negilent homocide.

that ain't a prank. that's negilent homocide.

I'm trying to imagine how it all went down. The guy must have been much bigger to get the victim in the position and actually insert it and then how long did he keep the air on? OMG!

Anyways, all the ways people are listing are HORRIBLE ways to die. I don't even want to have a massive heart attack that only lasts 30 seconds. So painful. Then people are going to find me dead? And what about my dog? I have to outlive my dog. I can't do that to him.

When I think how I would kill myself I think starting a car in the garage and going to sleep seems like the best way.

Drowning would be quick but it scares me to be underwater and having to take in a deep breath and then what? Done? Is it really that fast? Fuck!

If I could find a downed power line that may be a quick painless way to go? Ever see a downed wire and 3 dead deer lying by it? I'm sure it was quick. Quick is good.

Where I hunt there are bear. I go out to my stand in the dark. A bear could be walking by with babies and attack. I don't think this would be a bad way to go because you would be fighting for your life so no time to be hurting or scared. But if the bear doesn't kill you and you're laying there half dead, that wouldn't be good.

I could never shoot myself. Could miss, messy, morbid. There are better ways.

I could never hang myself. People would find me like that? Maybe I could do it the new way where you tie the rope to the door handle and you sit down on the floor but your butt doesn't reach the floor so you choke yourself out, slowly pass out and die because you are stuck in that position of being choked?

Pills would be a painless way.

God I've depressed myself.

Forum List

Back