Hopefully the richest congressman will not get re-elected, the one who

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
so badly wanted to impeach Obama and take down Clinton on Benghazi. I am so tired of the GOP wasting tax payers money trying to impeach democratic presidents.(already they are going to impeach Hillary is she gets in- wasting tax payers money once again) This guy against immigration moved his company as far south as he could in CA, most likely cheap labor from Mexico, which is how me hade his money.
into the Obama administration, including the Troubled Assets Relief Program, the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission, corruption in Afghanistan, WikiLeaks, and the Food and Drug Administration, among other issues.[79] In 2010 he told the press that he wanted the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform to hold investigative hearings "seven hearings a week, times 40 weeks

Darrell Issa - Wikipedia

The guy who is his challenger:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/7/17/1548057/-EXCLUSIVE-APPLEGATE-INTERVIEW-Issa-challenger-Col-Doug-Applegate-goes-on-the-record-Part-1-Video

so badly wanted to impeach Obama and take down Clinton on Benghazi. I am so tired of the GOP wasting tax payers money trying to impeach democratic presidents.(already they are going to impeach Hillary is she gets in- wasting tax payers money once again) This guy against immigration moved his company as far south as he could in CA, most likely cheap labor from Mexico, which is how me hade his money.
into the Obama administration, including the Troubled Assets Relief Program, the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission, corruption in Afghanistan, WikiLeaks, and the Food and Drug Administration, among other issues.[79] In 2010 he told the press that he wanted the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform to hold investigative hearings "seven hearings a week, times 40 weeks

Darrell Issa - Wikipedia

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/7/17/1548057/-EXCLUSIVE-APPLEGATE-INTERVIEW-Issa-challenger-Col-Doug-Applegate-goes-on-the-record-Part-1-Video

Too bad, Issa got reelected.

Well I read another rich guy in California said if Trump wins he will lead the way for California to exit, Calexit, so he may not be for long.

Darrell Issa - Wikipedia

who is ISSA?

Darrell Issa - Wikipedia

who is ISSA?

Sorry, Darrell Issa is a wealthy Congressman from California.

Forum List

Back