Hope no one on this board has lost a loved 'nobody'.

Yea,Biden's Chicom buddies really screwed us, didn't they?

However, Hunter Biden's cocaine dealer is doing pretty damn good nowadays, isn't he?

Must be hurtful for some to know that a loved one they have lost to this damn virus may have been a 'nobody'..‘Anybody else lose a 'nobody'?’: Zach Braff invites people to share tributes to loved ones who died of COVID-19

Well. Trubute all you want, I'm not voluntarily relinquishing mine own civil liberties in order to placate frightened nobodies, especialy snively ones, I know that much. lol. So lay your guilt trip on someone who gives a darn about your feelings.

The government can't even balance a budget, and you think they're gonna solve death? Pfft. Get real.

I lost a U-Haul once.

What does your comment have to do with 200,000 + dead??

You should be asking that of the Democrat Governors who all killed Nanna.

Damn..just when we think you tin foil hats can't get more out there you suprise us.

So, the Democrat Governors, who are responsible for all of these deaths, get a pass from you.

Stop putting those at risk from this virus, at risk from your stupid policies. Stop putting covid positive patients (Those that are actually positive that is) in with people who are at the greatest risk.

You're worried about tinfoil when you should be worried about the order of shit that is permeating your olfactory device because your head is way the fuck up your ass.

No deaths in states with Republican governors I take it??

No deaths because Republican Governors put covid patients in with Granny.

No, but in the spring my region in France was not considering in the red now we are in the dark red the virus circulates a lot in my region and the hospitals are increasingly saturated. autumn , winter is not looking very good and in addition this virus is strange but well this a leftist Chinese virus .
Leftist Chinese?..that's a new one
Yes, Origin: Chinese and propaganda: Leftists

Forum List

Back