Hope Michael Steele Likes It With Democrats - He's Not Welcome Back

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
My last thread was closed for reasons I don't understand.

This is a guy who ran the RNC. He was supported like hell when he went to work to "Fire Pelosi".

He should know the value of loyalty.

You don't have to like Trump. You also don't have to lie that you do.

But his statement.....

In the ad, Steele urged voters to select Biden, who he described as a “good man” and “trailblazer,” and Kamala Harris, adding they would ensure an “orderly transfer of power.”

Is stabbing a lot of people in the back. Which, of course, is his perogative.

Steele could be the campaign manager for St. Peter and I tell St. Peter I won't be voting for him.

Steele is joined by group of no-named asswipes:

The list includes former Republican Sens. David Durenberger of Minnesota and Gordon J. Humphrey of New Hampshire (both currently independents), John Warner of Virginia, Jeff Flake of Arizona, former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci, Bush administration Secretary of State Colin Powell, and EPA Director Christine Whitman, who appeared at the DNC with former Ohio Governor John Kasich, who also endorsed Biden.

Whitman is still alive politically ? Who knew.

None of these shithead will be welcomed back.

To the mods: I did provide the link in a later post. No way for me to edit my original.

thank god there were plenty of republicans capable of seeing what a crazy lunatic trump was and voted the other directing... :)

A republican?

You mean a traitor... I wonder how much money he was given.

Since the horrible day when Hoover caused the Republicans to fall into a state of disfavor, the Party has grown comfortable as the permanent minority party, saying "Let's reach across the aisle..."

Many Republicans, the political equivalent of men who don't mind that their wives cheat on them, still want the Republicans to operate as a minority party.

Trump changed the rules, saying Republicans don't have to take it while the Democrats beat up on us, we can fight back and lay a few punches on them.

The "Never Trumpers" and the "Lincoln Project" are Republicans of the old school -- permanent losers who take pride in being losers.

• Banned
A republican?

You mean a traitor... I wonder how much money he was given.

He was able to
Since the horrible day when Hoover caused the Republicans to fall into a state of disfavor, the Party has grown comfortable as the permanent minority party, saying "Let's reach across the aisle..."

Many Republicans, the political equivalent of men who don't mind that their wives cheat on them, still want the Republicans to operate as a minority party.

Trump changed the rules, saying Republicans don't have to take it while the Democrats beat up on us, we can fight back and lay a few punches on them.

The "Never Trumpers" and the "Lincoln Project" are Republicans of the old school -- permanent losers who take pride in being losers.

For sure....the Lincoln Project won't ever be a part of the GOP.

This is a guy who ran the RNC. He was supported like hell when he went to work to "Fire Pelosi".

The value of loyalty? He oversaw a red wave in 2010, and they ditched him for boozy Reince Priebus.

• Banned

The value of loyalty? He oversaw a red wave in 2010, and they ditched him for boozy Reince Priebus.

Sure.....

They backed him for the senate.

The backed him as RNC chair.

I am not sure what Reince had...but Steele WITHDREW after several rounds.

• Banned
Here is the motherfucker saying he wants to rebuild.

He's not gettining in the damn door.

71,000,000 voted.

Steele can go fuck himself.

The GOP did fine in the senate/house/statehouses.

Here is the conclusing paragraph:

But this interview raises another important question: Why the hell do members of the Lincoln Project think they have a place in rebuilding any part of the Republican Party? It was the ineptitude of the people involved with this organization that made Trump necessary in the first place. If Trump hadn’t managed to expose and unseat these feckless establishmentarians, it would definitely be in need of resurrection in 2020.

Yes...fuck michael steele.

We need to be united in telling assholes like Steele they can start a third party. We don't want their shit around us.

Forum List

Back