Hope Hicks

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

New Comms Director for Donny.
She has no experience apparently.
Still she must be good at something.

Classy. attacking her gender. If she was a man, would you make a post like this, you misogynist piece of shit?

Clearly you believe she only got her position because she's sucking donny's cock.

is that your opinion of women? Don't you have a mother? a sister?

I am so sorry. Perhaps you could outline the qualities that got her the job?

can you outline the qualities that got Obama his job? What about Ambassador Kennedy to Japan?
In the real world I do not have to have dealings with shit like yourself. The internet has a lot to answer for.

She was Trumps' communication director for most of his campaign if i recall correctly. She did a great job and helped him win the presidency.

That's because your misogynistic, angry self is focused on her OTHER qualities. You Letch.. Do they say Letch in Wales?

Look it up..
You guys make me chuckle. None of you can explain how she got the job.
nb - Its lech over here. TBH she looks a bit Monica to me.

That's because your misogynistic, angry self is focused on her OTHER qualities. You Letch.. Do they say Letch in Wales?

Look it up..

Eat it.. From the Wiki page.. Here's what you need to know..

2017: In January 2017, Hicks was included on the Forbes 30 under 30 list, having "served as a one-woman press team for Trump’s historic presidential campaign."

Top 30 "under 30" --- you ever make that list?

Look it up..

Eat it.. From the Wiki page.. Here's what you need to know..

2017: In January 2017, Hicks was included on the Forbes 30 under 30 list, having "served as a one-woman press team for Trump’s historic presidential campaign."

Top 30 "under 30" --- you ever make that list?
It doesnt really tell me anything. What did she do,how did she make a difference ?

Forum List

Back