Derockinmad

Rookie
Sep 24, 2016
After one of the greatest landslides of recent times (despite what the liberal press is saying about "historically low"...bs) and an overwhelming mandate to make America great again, just like in the 50s, any way he sees fit, we all need to "get with the program".

Mr. Trump won because he is for the forgotten rights of European Christians! Anything contrary is going to be out the window from now on!

My own mother-in-law is very sick and can't afford Obamacare coverage. Trump has promised that what he will put in its place will be better and cheaper across the board! I believe he is going to do exactly that.

Members of our group are doing street patrols and bringing Trump's agenda to everyone in the neighborhood. What are you doing for making America great?

77000 votes total in three states and losing seats in the Senate and the House is not a landslide or even a little slide.

After one of the greatest landslides of recent times (despite what the liberal press is saying about "historically low"...bs) and an overwhelming mandate to make America great again, just like in the 50s, any way he sees fit, we all need to "get with the program".

Mr. Trump won because he is for the forgotten rights of European Christians! Anything contrary is going to be out the window from now on!

My own mother-in-law is very sick and can't afford Obamacare coverage. Trump has promised that what he will put in its place will be better and cheaper across the board! I believe he is going to do exactly that.

Members of our group are doing street patrols and bringing Trump's agenda to everyone in the neighborhood. What are you doing for making America great?
-------------------------------------------------the Trump is President Trump for the last few hours , check out his speech , it sounds good DRMad !!

After one of the greatest landslides of recent times
despite losing the popular vote by over 3 million

giphy.gif

Yes. I saw your group in the street today.
ImageServer.php

Indeed, and he's already saves thousands of American lives just by winning on Nov. 8; the Islmao-vermin held off their dogs and have since. The Democratic Party's street terrorists are still on the payroll, though, and of course our new Attorney General will hopefully start RICO prosecutions against the DNC, its assorted bankrollers, and the Clintons, and Obama for their key administrative roles in promoting the violence and hate crimes, along with all the media types on their payrolls; their operatives are still murdering police officers every week.

lol that's hilarious. Why did the 'Big Recount' get called off? Oh yeah, now I remember: they found more voters in Detroit than here were registered voters, and it suddenly disappeared, never to be mentioned again by the Democrat's media hacks ... hahahaha ....

lol that's hilarious. Why did the 'Big Recount' get called off? Oh yeah, now I remember: they found more voters in Detroit than here were registered voters, and it suddenly disappeared, never to be mentioned again by the Democrat's media hacks ... hahahaha ....

Trump lost the popular vote by almost 3 million. Sorry if nobody told you.

I heard it, and dismissed it as the idiocy it is; nobody can prove it, and we know illegal aliens and other unqualified voters vote, and they vote Democratic, which is why the Democratic Party hates Voter ID, and why it would never ever demand a genuine recount. Sorry if nobody told you.

I heard it, and dismissed it as the idiocy it is; nobody can prove it, and we know illegal aliens and other unqualified voters vote, and they vote Democratic, which is why the Democratic Party hates Voter ID, and why it would never ever demand a genuine recount. Sorry if nobody told you.

Got it. You're another RWNJ who doesn't care about facts. Carry on.

RWNJs hate that Trump lost to Clinton by four million, and eleven million more voted against Trump than for him, and that 77000 people in three states gave him a minority victory while the GOP lost seats in the House and Senate. There will be no transformation of America back to 2008 much less 1968..

Mr. Trump won because he is for the forgotten rights of European Christians! Anything contrary is going to be out the window from now on! BULLSHIT. HE IS THERE TO LINE HIS OWN POCKETS AND THOSE OF ALL THE CRONIES HE HAS INSTALLED. HE IS A PHSYCOPATHIC BULLY AND A FASCIST. IT IS ONLY TIME THAT WILL MAKE THAT REVELATION. THE LIKES OF YOU WHO THINK HE IS THERE TO HELP THE AVERAGE JOE IS LIVING IN A DREAM AND THE WAKE UP WILL BE SHUDDERING WHEN IT COMES.

My own mother-in-law is very sick and can't afford Obamacare coverage. Trump has promised that what he will put in its place will be better and cheaper across the board! I believe he is going to do exactly that. YOU DO LIVE IN A DREAM. HE WILL LET HER DIE IN THE STREET BEFORE HE IS GOING TO FOREGO THE SQUANDERING OF US DOLLARS ON POOR PEOPLE. WAKE UP TO YOURSELVES.

Forum List

Back