Honoring The Sacrifices Of The Soviet Union in WWII….Really?

Yes. And if you are american nazi, also yes.

I've said nothing indicating that. So, don't be a fucking asshole on top of being a supporter of a genocidal totalitarian ideology.

So, got it. YOu are offended by my idea because it would have weaked communism and strengthened America and the Free World.

That is why I like it.

IMO, the demand for unconditional surrender was a mistake. Letting the german government know that something could be salvaged, instead of the nation being absolutely crushed or occupied by the freaking commies, would have been a motive to surrender to US and the UK.
no--it wasn't ---remember WW1? less than a generation later the Germans started the shit again.......
....in WW2 we DESTROYED Germany and Japan....Russia raped Germany .....that's what was needed so they KNEW not to start shit again--they learned their lesson
...because we didn't call for unconditional surrender and didn't destroy Germany in WW1, we got WW2
...and--AND, as other members and I have stated--hitler wasn't going to surrender--conditionally

To lessen or avoid the Cold War, with all of it's atrocities and the threat of nuclear holocaust.

And considering that we are considering decisions made without the benefit of foreknowledge, the real possibility of a commie win, and thus a really shitty world, were lefties like you, define what is a right and wrong and tens of millions, if not more, die, and billions live in abject oppression.
.....that would not lessen the Cold War or threat of nuclear holocaust --AND you have no proof of that

no--it wasn't ---remember WW1? less than a generation later the Germans started the shit again.......
....in WW2 we DESTROYED Germany and Japan....Russia raped Germany .....that's what was needed so they KNEW not to start shit again--they learned their lesson
...because we didn't call for unconditional surrender and didn't destroy Germany in WW1, we got WW2
...and--AND, as other members and I have stated--hitler wasn't going to surrender--conditionally

Maybe. Then we end up about were were ended up anyways, having to fight all the way to berlin.

Would have been worth a shot, imo.

(and yes, some german would have had to cap Hitler)

.....that would not lessen the Cold War or threat of nuclear holocaust --AND you have no proof of that

Russia ending up with HALF Of europe in it's empire and thus being able to park it's massive tank forces right in the middle of germany, was a huge power boost for the commies.

I certainly have no "proof" that having all those tanks sitting a thousand miles to the east would have made things better for the West.

But, I think it is very likely.

Just a further explanation about why the brain-washed, dedicated Liberals believe absurdities such as "Germany was about to take over the world."

If government school didn't cause them to believe that rubbish, there would be a question about why Franklin Roosevelt worked tirelessly to support the homicidal maniac Joseph Stalin, and make certain that Soviet Communism survived, and found a home in his administration and in America.

No, Germany would not have conquered the USSR.

Hitler knew that....and so must have Roosevelt.

Here are the facts:
.. when Operation Barbarossa started on June 22, 1941, the available (German) supplies of fuel, tires, spare parts etc., were only good enough for about two months.....

Stalin, in fact, had been supplying resources to Hitler.

The Wehrmacht continued to advance, albeit very slowly, and by mid-November some units found themselves at only 30 kilometers from the capital. But the troops were now totally exhausted, and running out of supplies. Their commanders knew that it was simply impossible to take Moscow.
Hitler s Failed Blitzkrieg against the Soviet Union. The Battle of Moscow and Stalingrad Turning Point of World War II Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization
72 Years Ago, December 1941: Turning Point of World War II
'The Victory of the Red Army in front of Moscow was a Major Break'…
by Jacques Pauwels

By attacking in June, Hitler had planned to avoid Russia's three greatest generals....December, January, and February.
He didn't.

So....once one recognizes that Stalin was going to be the winner.....
....why did FDR send him supplies that the Allies could have used?

The schools hide the truth to shield FDR from richly deserved contumely.

Same reason so many universities eschew teaching the French Revolution....students might recognize that it gave birth to every totalitarian revolution in modern times.

"....realistically middle sized Germany could not defeat the much larger Ussr in the long term. Germany would have eventually surrendered to the western allies to prevent total occupation by the USSR ..."
So did the Red Army really singlehandedly defeat the Third Reich Stuff I Done Wrote - The Michael A. Charles Online Presence (comment)
no no no ---they did not know the outcome of the war at that time--
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--you are thinking in hindsight!!!!! big time

Russia ending up with HALF Of europe in it's empire and thus being able to park it's massive tank forces right in the middle of germany, was a huge power boost for the commies.

I certainly have no "proof" that having all those tanks sitting a thousand miles to the east would have made things better for the West.

But, I think it is very likely.
Russia ended up with HALF of Europe because they fought and died for it

We did not give it to them

The war propaganda in support of the Marxists has never abated, and has led America to a precipice. Now, the truth.

1.An interesting and significant month, August.

August 20–25, 1944
Allied troops reach Paris. On August 25, Free French forces, supported by Allied troops, enter the French capital. By September, the Allies reach the German border; by December, virtually all of France, most of Belgium, and part of the southern Netherlands are liberated. World War II: Timeline.

Did you see any mention of Soviet troops there?

2. Government school propaganda provides two beliefs about the Soviets in WWII.

a. That they deserve gratitude and honor for their valiant efforts and great loses in the war

b. U.S. war propaganda had painted pipesmoking "Uncle Joe Stalin" as a friendly fellow, and the liberal propaganda left people to thinking of Communist Party members as lovable idealists.

Really???

There is no honor or credit due to the Soviet Union because they lost 20 million in the war. The glorification of the role that the Soviets played in WWII is unfounded, and almost entirely due to the neo-Marxist influence in our society due to Democrats/Liberals/Progressives doing public relations for them, as they share the same values and aims.

First: most of the Soviet loses were their troops killed by Stalin’s own forces. One reason they lost 20 million, while we lost 415,000 was due to the value that America placed on human life, and the lack of same interest by Bolsheviks: they don’t care about human life, a characteristic absorbed and propounded by the current Democrat Party.

3. "Major Soviet Paper Says 20 Million Died As Victims of Stalin"
Major Soviet Paper Says 20 Million Died As Victims of Stalin

And.....

World War II left over 27 million Soviet citizens dead....but only a fraction of them were killed by the Germans. Yet throughout the West. 'war crimes' is a phrase only attacked to the Nazis. When the Red Army marched, an NKVD army marched behind, with its own tanks, machine guns, firing forward....never allowing retreat. More than a million Soviet citizens joined the Nazis. Ask yourself this: why was it that the USSR, of all the Allies, had provided the enemy with thousands of recruits? Nearly one million Russian and other anti-Soviet men joined the enemy of their Soviet Army. "The Secret Betrayal" by Nikolai Tolstoy, p. 19-20.

And.....

"In 1945 Zhukov is reported to have said to US General Dwight D. Eisenhower, "If we come to a minefield, our infantry attacks exactly as it were not there." The shear weight of numbers eventually drove the Germans back, along with the Soviet leadership's determination not to relent, whatever the cost."

Tom Clancy has a hero combat soldier exclaim his opinion about the thugs who ran the Soviet Union, the communists:

"Misha waved his hand, looking in annoyance at the way it shook. "I have never had much respect for the chekisti. When I was leading my men, they were there-behind us. They were very efficient at shooting prisoners-prisoners that real soldiers had taken. They were also rather good at murdering people who'd been forced to retreat. I even remember one case where a chekist lieutenant took command of a tank troop and led it into a fucking swamp. At least the Germans I killed were men, fighting men. I hated them, but I could respect them for the soldiers they were. Your kind, on the other hand… perhaps we simple soldiers never really understood who the enemy was. Sometimes I wonder who has killed more Russians, the Germans-or people like you?" “The Cardinal of the Kremlin,”p. 383

So those ‘great loses’ were not at the hands of the Germans, they were by their own leaders. Someone should have told Roosevelt.

Oh…wait….they did!

Love is blind.

Forum List

Back