Hong Kong: Joshua Wong and fellow pro-democracy activists jailed

That is a lie, and an offensive one. It reflects the reasoning of a child who cannot control his emotions.
outside of undercover members of china’s 50 cent army you have the worst case of yellow fever on this forum

Again, just childish, baseless lashing out. You have been corrected on this many times. You're just stomping your little feet now.

millions?
You really dont know anything about this subject do you?

Chinese Immigrants in the United States

The population of Chinese immigrants in the United States has grown nearly seven-fold since 1980, reaching almost 2.5 million in 2018, or 5.5 percent of the overall foreign-born population.

And that number is only permanent residents

The students and visitors would add hundreds of thousands to that total

.....The population of Chinese immigrants in the United States has grown nearly seven-fold since 1980, reaching almost 2.5 million in 2018, or 5.5 percent of the overall foreign-born population.

And that number is only permanent residents

The students and visitors would add hundreds of thousands to that total

:lol:

And ALL of them are scary threats to you?

outside of undercover members of china’s 50 cent army you have the worst case of yellow fever on this forum

why do libs have insult peole [sic] who disagree with them?

I think you are insecure

Are you a "lib"? Are you "insecure"?
Thats a fair question

But I think you are pretty happy shilling for the chicoms

How so? I have told you many times that I know better than you just how oppressive and corrupt the CCP is. Is it your intention to just keep repeating this exchange over and over so you can cling to your irrational bigotry in fearing every single human being on earth who happens to be Chinese?

Of course not

But can you pick chinese spies out of a lineup of chinese students, immigrants, tourists, and visitors on work visa’s?

I cant

Of course not

But can you pick chinese spies out of a lineup of chinese students, immigrants, tourists, and visitors on work visa’s?

I cant

Put you in a lineup of car thieves and no one would be able to tell you're not one. I guess we'd better lock you up in prison just in case, huh?

It must suck to live every minute of every day in quivering, spineless, irrational fear. I feel sorry for you.

Why do you support a regime that sends political opponents to concentration camps as a matter of routine procedure and subsidizes a ruthless regime in North Korea that inflicts so much suffering on people?

Put you in a lineup of car thieves and no one would be able to tell you're not one. I guess we'd better lock you up in prison just in case, huh?
You are getting hysterical

I have not suggested locking up all illegal aliens from mexico or anywhere else

merely deporting them BEFORE they physically harm an innocent person

You are getting hysterical

I have not suggested locking up all illegal aliens from mexico or anywhere else

merely deporting them BEFORE they physically harm an innocent person

I'm merely suggesting we throw your ass in prison BEFORE you can steal someone's car.

Get used to these headlines. It's going to be a four year steamroll of the West. As sure as China is taking rocks from the moon as I type this, the West is going to see the full force of a focused, patriotic Communist nation of 1.4B.

There are a few agencies I'd not want to be working for right now...

Hong Kong democracy activists Joshua Wong, Agnes Chow and Ivan Lam have been given jail sentences for their involvement in mass protests last year.

The trio, all in their twenties, had been convicted of unlawful assembly.

The pro-democracy movement has been stifled since Beijing introduced a controversial security law with harsh punishments.
But as their offences took place before the law's enactment, the activists have avoided a potential life sentence.

Wong - aged 24 and Hong Kong's best-known activist internationally - received a sentence of 13 and a half months in jail, while Chow, 23, and Lam, 26, will be imprisoned for 10 and seven months respectively.

The activists were remanded in custody until Wednesday's sentencing, with Wong placed in solitary confinement.

Coming to a country near you!

Larry Tribe wants to lock up Trump's lawyers for daring to contest the biggest Fraud in American History

I'm merely suggesting we throw your ass in prison BEFORE you can steal someone's car.
Thats your hysteria talking which leads to irrationality

my position is that we deport illegal aliens - who are committing a crime just by being here

Which will prevent more serious crimes like drunk driving

an American citizen MIGHT steal your car

but they have not yet committed any crime that you can put them in jail for

Forum List

Back