Hong Kong gives example of RW election dreams

A Patriots Only election was held in Hong Kong to choose the next Council. The Council candidates were approved as Patriots. And they will choose an approve Patriot to be the new Leader of Hong Kong.

Now the RW will scream this is the Democratic Plan for America. Yet it is the RW who screams that Trump won with Real Americans. Only their votes should count.

This is that argument in reality. This is the future they desire for us all. A small number of approved Patriots choosing our leaders from a short list of approved Patriotic Candidates.

It is a future I oppose. I want maximum participation. I want candidates worth the vote. But I want everyone to have the right to pick anyone they want.
Every citizen has the right to vote

Unfortunately many democrats are not qualified to vote

For instance everyone receiving unearned government subsidies should not be allowed to vote

A Patriots Only election was held in Hong Kong to choose the next Council. The Council candidates were approved as Patriots. And they will choose an approve Patriot to be the new Leader of Hong Kong.

Now the RW will scream this is the Democratic Plan for America. Yet it is the RW who screams that Trump won with Real Americans. Only their votes should count.

This is that argument in reality. This is the future they desire for us all. A small number of approved Patriots choosing our leaders from a short list of approved Patriotic Candidates.

It is a future I oppose. I want maximum participation. I want candidates worth the vote. But I want everyone to have the right to pick anyone they want.
Your OP is true. Most Trumpers will not believe election results unless they show Trump winning 99% of the vote.

Last edited:
well yeah if they voted illegally

what made it illegal was how the dems running the city attempted to violate the law

wanting “max participation” isn’t protecting the vote or voters

100 percent turnout is the sort of things you see in the Cuba, Saddam Iraq etc

The point is the voters were Eligible. What the AG is saying is if every eligible voter casts a ballot, Republicans would lose Texas.

The point is the voters were Eligible. What the AG is saying is if every eligible voter casts a ballot, Republicans would lose Texas.
being eligible to vote still means you need to vote legally

i can be eligible to drink that doesn’t mean i can do so in an illegal manner

what the AG is saying is if the dems plan of illegal voting took place they’d likely win.

Dems simply don’t care about voting enough to make sure it’s done lawfully

the left had protested every presidential election they lost this century

When I was a boy. My Father told me two wrongs don’t make a right. Did your parents ever impart that particular wisdom to you?

Because someone else acted stupidly doesn’t make your own actions mimicking them smart. It makes you at best hypocritical.

When I was a boy. My Father told me two wrongs don’t make a right. Did your parents ever impart that particular wisdom to you?

Because someone else acted stupidly doesn’t make your own actions mimicking them smart. It makes you at best hypocritical.
they told me to not cast stones if you live in a glass house and hypocrisy is when you ignore one while calling out there other…especially when your party has a long history of it

hahaa you realize this was done by the leftist CCP?

Yeah, but leftists like SavannahMann always blame the Americans for the crimes of Nazi democrats and their CCP masters....

1632229183015.png

Ok. Help me out here. How is demanding restriction of voting rights? Which party is restricting those rights?

You Nazis are restricting voting rights.

By promoting and institutionalizing fraud, you destroy the voice of legal voters by flooding the system with illegal votes.

Republicans or Democrats? Who is afraid of maximum participation in the election process?

The process is legal citizens with the right to vote. Hence it would be the Nazi democrats who are afraid of legal participation in the election process.

The Republican Texas Attorney General says if they hadn’t stopped the mass mailing of ballots then Biden would have won Texas. Not with illegal votes. But eligible voters.

You honestly think election fraud is the "right" of your Reich... sad

Yeah, but leftists like SavannahMann always blame the Americans for the crimes of Nazi democrats and their CCP masters....

View attachment 542100

Actually, I blame the Nazi’s for the crimes of the Nazi’s. I know, it is a whole new idea for you. But blaming the people who actually did it makes more sense to me. Same with the crimes of Communist China. And all that. It just seems stupid to blame anyone else for the actions of another. It seems to be a favorite tactic of the RW however.

You Nazis are restricting voting rights.

By promoting and institutionalizing fraud, you destroy the voice of legal voters by flooding the system with illegal votes.

The process is legal citizens with the right to vote. Hence it would be the Nazi democrats who are afraid of legal participation in the election process.

You honestly think election fraud is the "right" of your Reich... sad

There was no fraud. Look, Riverside County. They investigated a thousand claims by lunatics like yourself, and found one case they could prosecute. One. Out of a thousand. One. One.

There was no more fraud than usual in this election. A few idiots who decided to do it on their own. A few hundred cases around the entire nation. Just about average. People who voted twice, or voted for Granny or Grandpa who died.

In Riverside, the loons like yourself claimed that many dead people voted. But after checking databases, examining court records, and speaking to the people themselves, they were able to confirm that everyone who voted was in fact, actually alive. A big disappointment.

Actually, I blame the Nazi’s for the crimes of the Nazi’s. I know, it is a whole new idea for you. But blaming the people who actually did it makes more sense to me. Same with the crimes of Communist China. And all that. It just seems stupid to blame anyone else for the actions of another. It seems to be a favorite tactic of the RW however.
leftist ideology is the problem…same issues different parts of the world

leftist ideology is the problem…same issues different parts of the world

Nonsense. Liberalism is what has changed the world.

Conservatives opposed the Revolution. It was Liberals who rejected the Divine right of King George. America as a new nation was far more Liberal than the conservative idealism that they had rejected with extreme effort.

Conservatives viewed the Indians as savages and felt justified in breaking deals we had made with solemn treaty. Liberals like David Crockett objected to this practice and we’re voted out of office because of it.

Conservative ideology centers on status quo. It must be maintained. Liberalism focuses on growth and equality.

Liberalism broke up the robber barons of lore. Conservatives argued that cornering the market was just good business.

The Weimar Republic failed because it was too liberal for German Conservative Idealism. Hence the rise of the totalitarian Fascism in the form of the Nazi’s.

Italy liberally reduced the power of the king after World War One. The Conservative elements wanted a strong ruler at the top. Fascism was born in the guise of Mussolini. His conservative ideals spoke to the nation.

The war of 1812 was a rare event. One where Conservatives and Liberals agreed. Conservatives wanted to defend the sovereignty of ships sailing under the American Flag. Liberals wanted to defend American Citizens from being pressed into British Service.

War II. Conservatives embraced the ideals of Isolation. They insisted the Battleship was preeminent in power and the real test of a Nations Might and power. Liberals argued that the submarine and carriers were the new centers of power in naval warfare.

Liberals argued in favor of civil rights. And they do to this day. Conservatives argue against them. Liberals wanted the Apollo program. Conservatives wanted it curtailed.

Anything extreme is always bad. But moderation and a slight tilt to the left is good for the nation and world. At least if history is any indication.

Nonsense. Liberalism is what has changed the world.

Conservatives opposed the Revolution. It was Liberals who rejected the Divine right of King George. America as a new nation was far more Liberal than the conservative idealism that they had rejected with extreme effort.

Conservatives viewed the Indians as savages and felt justified in breaking deals we had made with solemn treaty. Liberals like David Crockett objected to this practice and we’re voted out of office because of it.

Conservative ideology centers on status quo. It must be maintained. Liberalism focuses on growth and equality.

Liberalism broke up the robber barons of lore. Conservatives argued that cornering the market was just good business.

The Weimar Republic failed because it was too liberal for German Conservative Idealism. Hence the rise of the totalitarian Fascism in the form of the Nazi’s.

Italy liberally reduced the power of the king after World War One. The Conservative elements wanted a strong ruler at the top. Fascism was born in the guise of Mussolini. His conservative ideals spoke to the nation.

The war of 1812 was a rare event. One where Conservatives and Liberals agreed. Conservatives wanted to defend the sovereignty of ships sailing under the American Flag. Liberals wanted to defend American Citizens from being pressed into British Service.

War II. Conservatives embraced the ideals of Isolation. They insisted the Battleship was preeminent in power and the real test of a Nations Might and power. Liberals argued that the submarine and carriers were the new centers of power in naval warfare.

Liberals argued in favor of civil rights. And they do to this day. Conservatives argue against them. Liberals wanted the Apollo program. Conservatives wanted it curtailed.

Anything extreme is always bad. But moderation and a slight tilt to the left is good for the nation and world. At least if history is any indication.
well American Conservatism didn’t exist prior to the war

and you are confusing Classic Liberalism with what we call liberals today…which are leftist.

Not classic liberalism, not even close

Classic Liberalism is more in line with American Conservatism

Today’s liberal has more in come with the idea of a King. Leftist believe in strong centralized Govts, and believe rights and freedom come from the goodness of Govt

Illegals killed my kid brother, that's where.

First. I am sorry for your loss.

A white guy killed my wife’s cousin. Does that mean all Whites are murderers?

The actions of a single person do not define a group. You need a much larger sampling to even begin to discern a pattern. And most illegals are desperate to work and live a better life.

Back when I was still driving trucks over the road I took a load of plywood to San Diego. The unload was in the middle of a field with a concrete dock. No warehouse. Just the dock.

I followed the instructions and parked. About a half hour later a truck arrived and asked for my bill of lauding. He looked at it and he drove off in his Ford Pick up.

Fifteen minutes later I’m backed to the concrete dock and waiting. He arrives and has a dozen Hispanics in the truck.

They started unloading the truck. Working fast and it was a big load. A full 40,000 pounds of plywood.

I mentioned they used a fork lift to load the truck. He said this was cheaper. I didn’t ask how much. I didn’t want to know how cheaply they worked. I had an idea.

In about two hours they had unloaded my truck. I got the paperwork signed and I drove off. I mailed the paperwork to the office to get my pay. TripTik actually. But the point is that everyone knew they were illegals. And everyone took advantage of the fact.

They traded labor for cash. He used them to unload and load trucks. And he just found them at the local parking lot. Looking for labor.

I didn’t care so long as my trailer was unloaded. My company didn’t care so long as the bills were signed as delivered in good order.

Is that the reality? You bet.

Some illegals are major criminals. Some are petty crooks. Some are just hard working people trying to make a living and support their families. The same thing you could say about any group of people.

First. I am sorry for your loss.

The actions of a single person do not define a group. You need a much larger sampling to even begin to discern a pattern. And most illegals are desperate to work and live a better life.

Back when I was still driving trucks over the road I took a load of plywood to San Diego. The unload was in the middle of a field with a concrete dock. No warehouse. Just the dock.

I followed the instructions and parked. About a half hour later a truck arrived and asked for my bill of lauding. He looked at it and he drove off in his Ford Pick up.

Fifteen minutes later I’m backed to the concrete dock and waiting. He arrives and has a dozen Hispanics in the truck.

They started unloading the truck. Working fast and it was a big load. A full 40,000 pounds of plywood.

I mentioned they used a fork lift to load the truck. He said this was cheaper. I didn’t ask how much. I didn’t want to know how cheaply they worked. I had an idea.

In about two hours they had unloaded my truck. I got the paperwork signed and I drove off. I mailed the paperwork to the office to get my pay. TripTik actually. But the point is that everyone knew they were illegals. And everyone took advantage of the fact.

They traded labor for cash. He used them to unload and load trucks. And he just found them at the local parking lot. Looking for labor.

I didn’t care so long as my trailer was unloaded. My company didn’t care so long as the bills were signed as delivered in good order.

Is that the reality? You bet.

Some illegals are major criminals. Some are petty crooks. Some are just hard working people trying to make a living and support their families. The same thing you could say about any group of people.
white people can e here illegally do

the race is not the issue it’s the fact they shouldn’t be here to begin with

Are you taking a piss?? Illegals trafficked enough Fentanyl into our country to kill 1 Billion people. That's just what the border patrol was able to seize. Your theory of the odd 1 illegal rapist or killer is BS and you know it. Besides just because some white guy killed someone doesn't mean it's okay for millions of illegals to pour across our border killing and raping Americans. Had the border been secure my brother would be alive, FACT!

Be gone from my sight traitor, you are not American.

Forum List

Back