Honey Maid Wants Americans to Be More Tolerant, Accepting

Compost

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2015
I think Honey Maid should stick to selling graham crackers and spare us the lecture on tolerance.

Honey Maid, the breakfast cereal brand, has launched a new ad campaign, urging Americas to be more accepting of one another, "whether people are of a different race, sexuality, if they are adopted, or if they have suffered a disfigurement."

One ad from their series called "Neighbors" refers to "the heightened tensions and often polarizing debate around immigration issues during the run-up to the 2016 election."

The ad opens with a woman, who is wearing a hijab. She says: "The first time you go out of your house, you're worried. Is anybody staring at you? Is anybody looking?"

The ad then cuts to a white female staring out at the street from her window: "I didn't know anything about her culture, only what I saw in the news."

The two are then seen embracing and having breakfast together with their children.

"I was kind of scared of how she was going accept me, but then our girls brought us together," the first woman says.

Katrina Plummer, Honey Maid equity brand manager was asked if the ads were a response to the political climate of the presidential race.

We are watching society change over time, because we think it is important to be reflective of today's world, and to be inclusive of a cross-section of those unique families that make up the American society. Honey Maid is acknowledging the changing family dynamic among our consumers and are excited about the opportunity for 'This Is Wholesome' to feature and celebrate real diverse families.

And there's more. Honey Maid has introduced a button you can ad on to your browser called the "
Wholesome Button" which will "change any webpage into one that's full of love, positivity, and acceptance."

Translation: Be wholesome so the Islamic Invasion globalists have planned for you can be expedited w/o any problem.

How many decades in a row have Americans claimed that newly arrived immigrants will not tolerant or assimilate into our culture? One of our greatest strengths is turning immigrants to NFL watching, cheese burger gobbling Americans. lol

How many decades in a row have Americans claimed that newly arrived immigrants will not tolerant or assimilate into our culture? One of our greatest strengths is turning immigrants to NFL watching, cheese burger gobbling Americans. lol
Who are STILL not Americans. You just described all 19 of the 911 hijackers.

So a resident of Dearbornistan might watch the Lions lose on any given Sunday?

I described many immigrants. You do realize the monstrous acts of those 19 immigrants is not indicative of all immigrants, right? Shitting on newly arrived immigrants is a time honored tradition in this nation. Catholics, Jews, Irish, German, Poles, Slavs...

Same shit, different decade.

In none of those other decades have immigrants been trying or succeeding to wage jihad. Furthermore I can't recall a time when most people already here had a problem with immigrants. That started when air planes began taking down sky scrapers.

I think Honey Maid should stick to selling graham crackers and spare us the lecture on tolerance.

Honey Maid, the breakfast cereal brand, has launched a new ad campaign, urging Americas to be more accepting of one another, "whether people are of a different race, sexuality, if they are adopted, or if they have suffered a disfigurement."

One ad from their series called "Neighbors" refers to "the heightened tensions and often polarizing debate around immigration issues during the run-up to the 2016 election."

The ad opens with a woman, who is wearing a hijab. She says: "The first time you go out of your house, you're worried. Is anybody staring at you? Is anybody looking?"

The ad then cuts to a white female staring out at the street from her window: "I didn't know anything about her culture, only what I saw in the news."

The two are then seen embracing and having breakfast together with their children.

"I was kind of scared of how she was going accept me, but then our girls brought us together," the first woman says.

Katrina Plummer, Honey Maid equity brand manager was asked if the ads were a response to the political climate of the presidential race.

We are watching society change over time, because we think it is important to be reflective of today's world, and to be inclusive of a cross-section of those unique families that make up the American society. Honey Maid is acknowledging the changing family dynamic among our consumers and are excited about the opportunity for 'This Is Wholesome' to feature and celebrate real diverse families.

And there's more. Honey Maid has introduced a button you can ad on to your browser called the "Wholesome Button" which will "change any webpage into one that's full of love, positivity, and acceptance."

If being tolerant and kind to our neighbor also implies that we should allow poorly vetted Middle Eastern young male adults to come into this nation and roam free, you can count me out.

If it means we no longer try to track and find out what happened to those hundreds of thousands of middle eastern students on student visas who neither went to college nor can they be found now --- count me out.

If it means we keep our borders porous count me out.

I will love my neighbor as myself but I will not take imprudent risks with our nation. Europe not a good enough example for these dreamers?

If they are wise the stopped watching after Sanders retired. lol

In none of those other decades have immigrants been trying or succeeding to wage jihad. Furthermore I can't recall a time when most people already here had a problem with immigrants. That started when air planes began taking down sky scrapers.

Just b/c you can't recall a time doesn't mean it didn't exist. No Irish allowed! lol

I described many immigrants. You do realize the monstrous acts of those 19 immigrants is not indicative of all immigrants, right? Shitting on newly arrived immigrants is a time honored tradition in this nation. Catholics, Jews, Irish, German, Poles, Slavs...

Same shit, different decade.

The answer is, we have just not had enough from muslims. We need more. Something that would teach us a lesson we will never forget. Paris wasn't enough, Brussels wasn't enough. San Bernardino, New York, Fort Hood was not enough. Liberals need muslims to rap their knuckles and kick them in the shins at the same time.

Just b/c you can't recall a time doesn't mean it didn't exist. No Irish allowed! lol

In commiefornia during the dust bowl, "Okies" were treated as bad if not worse than blacks.

Not to mention that no other group of immigrants were blowing shit up, shooting into crowds, driving into crowds, beheading people or demanding everyone already here embrace their backwards ways.

All of those other immigrants you mentioned persevered through the discrimination and blended in. They didn't terrorize their way in or get the government to enforce a way in.

Those residents will eventually be asking for Christians to be thrown to the Lions.

Now that Calvin Johnson has retired, a Christian church's football team will be the only team the Lions will be able to beat.

Forum List

Back