Honey Boo Boo endorses Obama

Let's see...spoiled, silly, feels entitled, not very bright...

Yup. The perfect Obama supporter.

weren't thinking that through clearly... because you know you're going to take shit for the poster child of dsyfunction Lohan shiling for Rmoney.

weren't thinking that through clearly... because you know you're going to take shit for the poster child of dsyfunction Lohan shiling for Rmoney.
Go for it. Then you can point out where any conservative here is bragging about it.

Meanwhile, you might want to point out that the OP didn't give it a single moment's thought when she posted. Because, honestly, Honey BooBoo's endorsement really isn't something to brag about.

Unless you'd like to make the case that it is...?

Go for it. Then you can point out where any conservative here is bragging about it.

Meanwhile, you might want to point out that the OP didn't give it a single moment's thought when she posted. Because, honestly, Honey BooBoo's endorsement really isn't something to brag about.

I don't. Anyone who watched Jimmy Kimmel on this would know that it's a joke. But it sure gave you a chance to be a child about it, didn't it? You wracked your brain, and came up with a stunning repartee that exposed how desperate those libtards are. I mean, Honey Boo Boo for God's sake... what level will the Muslomobots sink to next?

I don't. Anyone who watched Jimmy Kimmel on this would know that it's a joke. But it sure gave you a chance to be a child about it, didn't it? You wracked your brain, and came up with a stunning repartee that exposed how desperate those libtards are. I mean, Honey Boo Boo for God's sake... what level will the Muslomobots sink to next?
So, in summary:

The OP is a moron, and it's MY fault.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So, in summary:

Oh, horseapples. You are backpedalling from using this as a chance to attack Dems.

Holy crap. I posted this yesterday as a joke. I didn't think any left leaning poster would post it as a good thing.

So, in summary:

Oh, horseapples. You are backpedalling from using this as a chance to attack Dems.
So, you can't find any conservatives here bragging about the Lohan endorsement.

Looks like your little analogy failed then, huh?

So, in summary:

because you didn't say that, you stupid douche.

I did indeed say that, and have no reason to backpedal away from it.

I said it, then you got your frilly panties in a wad and declared we'd brag about Lohan's endorsement of Romney.

When challenged to provide proof, your frilly panties reached maximum wadness.

That about cover it, you spoiled, silly, entitled-feeling, not-very-bright Obama supporter?

daveman is USMB's whipping boy. He has an opinion on EVERYTHING and none of us could care less what it is.

I said it, then you got your frilly panties in a wad and declared we'd brag about Lohan's endorsement of Romney.

That about cover it, you spoiled, silly, entitled-feeling, not-very-bright Obama supporter?

careful. You're one hyphen away from being a communist in that sentance.

I'm sure that makes perfect sense to you...

...but it doesn't.

I'm sure that makes perfect sense to you...

...but it doesn't.

oh, but it does. hyphens join. They support both sides. They distribute words evenly. You pinko bastard.

Forum List

Back