Zone1 Honesty is the best policy

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I am not going to accuse any of the mods of dishonesty.....that would serve no useful purpose.

Me message is simply this.....most understand now in these times all the message boards are under tremendous pressure to adhere to the democratic party narrative.

Thus in the name of honesty I think it would help if the authorities on here post words we should never use....no explanation wanted....just post the words we are not allowed to use

Also post the topics we are not allowed to discuss.

Thus armed with the truth a lot of arguments could be avoided.

Just my opinion but I have never been proved wrong in a court of law or on this board.

Your suggestion is outrageous .
Life is far too complex and unfair already without people starting to further ruin matters by being honest and telling the truth .
Wash your mouth out with soap and water or move this topic to the Conspiracy section .
Thank you ,regards Miss Furious .

They used to have some sort of bot that would wipe out certain words when posted.............but I haven't seen it work in over two years now.

If you find words offensive, how do you get through the day without breaking down in a ball of tears and hiding in the closet???

I am not going to accuse any of the mods of dishonesty.....that would serve no useful purpose.

Me message is simply this.....most understand now in these times all the message boards are under tremendous pressure to adhere to the democratic party narrative.

Thus in the name of honesty I think it would help if the authorities on here post words we should never use....no explanation wanted....just post the words we are not allowed to use

Also post the topics we are not allowed to discuss.

Thus armed with the truth a lot of arguments could be avoided.

Just my opinion but I have never been proved wrong in a court of law or on this board.

Forum List

Back