Honestly, with all their great empires why did the Negro race become enslaved?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Honestly, with all their great empires why did the Negro become enslaved? Why no fight???? Why did you allow the white race to rule you?

Why did blacks allow the Arab and white races to rule their continent from right under their noses? It seems logical to me that if they were equal, why did they lose it so easily. Other races would of put up a hell of a fight.

The white man has had a long history of being enslaved and slaughtered by other white men throughout the past 3,000 years. Always did we fight and seek freedom by our own means. NOT blacks. We organized militaries and formed nations fighting for our lands and right to survive...Arabs for 500 years raged war against Europe and we were able to fight them off.

I certainly wouldn't be feeling sorry for yourselves as that just makes you seem weak. If you're so fucking equal why do you have to act the victim at all? :eusa_shhh: Why can't you show me where I'm wrong???

I'm just full of questions on why?

Last edited:
All races were enslaving one another as well as themselves throughout history.

Honestly, with all their great empires why did the Negro become enslaved? Why no fight???? Why did you allow the white race to rule you?

Why did blacks allow the Arab and white races to rule their continent from right under their noses? It seems logical to me that if they were equal, why did they lose it so easily. Other races would of put up a hell of a fight.

The white man has had a long history of being enslaved and slaughtered by other white men throughout the past 3,000 years. Always did we fight and seek freedom by our own means. NOT blacks. We organized militaries and formed nations fighting for our lands and right to survive...Arabs for 500 years raged war against Europe and we were able to fight them off.

I certainly wouldn't be feeling sorry for yourselves as that just makes you seem weak. If you're so fucking equal why do you have to act the victim at all? :eusa_shhh: Why can't you show me where I'm wrong???

Nah. Like all neo-nazis, you're just full of shit.

Which Africans do you mean specifically?

The Nubians existed for nearly 1500 years and were never conquered militarily until the Arabs came. The Egyptians tried and failed. The Romans tried and failed and so did the Arabs at first, but the last Nubian kingdom only fell because of an influx of Arab immigrants into that region, which caused an Arabization of the Nubian populace that exists to this day.

So what type of African are you referring to? The Masai? The Zulu? If you're going to spout out random questions like this, specifics would greatly help your argument.

The far right took over in 1801 with Jefferson and only two opposition candidates (Harrison, Taylor) won until 1860.

Then you fuckers started a civil war.

So you took over the south after 1880 and tortured the minorities until you got your asses handed to you in the 1960s.

No, you are not the hear but the evil of America, and once Mitt is in office, the good guys and girls are going to run the bad asses out.

The far right will never succeed in America.

Being the Republic that we are suppose to be, worked very well for 186 years.
In other words the far right was successful for 186 years.
It's the far left that is causing the problems that we have today.

There is an essay on this subject called Ice People, Sun People It is considered to be VERY racist so look it up yourself. It also makes a lot of sense in how white people came to dominate the world.

I'm not trying to be confrontational here, but I don't quite know what you are suggesting. "Republic" is not synonymous with "far right." The USSR was a Republic, as is China.

The far right AND the far left are where our troubles come from. The last time we were this polarized as a nation was during the Civil War. Even during the Vietnam Conflict the U.S. was not this divided. Richard Nixon, a Republican, was surprisingly "Democratic" in some of his policies. Abraham Lincoln, a Republican, spoke of how a house divided against itself cannot stand. We are seeing those eloquent words in action today. So keep it up, assholes. Keep driving that wedge between Americans deeper and deeper.

I'm not trying to be confrontational here, but I don't quite know what you are suggesting. "Republic" is not synonymous with "far right." The USSR was a Republic, as is China.

The far right AND the far left are where our troubles come from. The last time we were this polarized as a nation was during the Civil War. Even during the Vietnam Conflict the U.S. was not this divided. Richard Nixon, a Republican, was surprisingly "Democratic" in some of his policies. Abraham Lincoln, a Republican, spoke of how a house divided against itself cannot stand. We are seeing those eloquent words in action today. So keep it up, assholes. Keep driving that wedge between Americans deeper and deeper.

What I'm talking about is a fight between those that want to keep a large government vs those that want a smaller more manageable government.
It's about those that want a smaller government and freedom.
Or those that want to keep the larger more interfering government.
Nov. 6th will tell us whether the people want to keep a larger more interfering government or wants us to become a smaller government and keep our freedom.
What will it be folks? Freedom or Government control?
The Civil War was also about freedom. Freedom for the slaves or continued control of owning the slaves.

What I'm talking about is a fight between those that want to keep a large government vs those that want a smaller more manageable government.
Nov. 6th will tell us whether the people want to keep a larger more interfering government or wants us to become a smaller government and keep our freedom.
The Civil War was also about freedom. Freedom for the slaves or continued control of owning the slaves.

I'm for smaller government, I'm just not convinced that a vote in November for either Romney or Obama is a vote for either a wish for smaller or bigger government. If you are, then I'm sure it will be reflected in your vote.

I was just confused by the language of your earlier post, and then it also got me angry about what a divided nation ripe for destruction we have become. Our vote in November will not remove that we are not a united nation.

Last edited:

I'm for smaller government, I'm just not convinced that a vote in November for either Romney or Obama is a vote for either a wish for smaller or bigger government. If you are, then I'm sure it will be reflected in your vote.

I was just confused by the language of your earlier post, and then it also got me angry about what a divided nation ripe for destruction we have become. Our vote in November will not remove that we are not a united nation.

I think if Romney gets elected he will start us towards the right path of a smaller government.
He will help to unite us a lttte better, because he has a record that shows he can work with Democrats.
He won't use divisive words like Obama has done, that really has gotten us to the extreme sides that we are on today.We have always argued about our issues ever since we became a nation. but not like have now.Lincoln helped to heal that divided time. Hopefully Romney will help with words of encouragement between us like Lincoln did at his time of such a divided nation.

Even if Romney gets elected it is still going to take us a long time to get these things straighted out.
16 trillion is going to take many,many,many years for us to pay it off.

Why do some make excuses for people owning other people Today???
What's up with that???

I think if Romney gets elected he will start us towards the right path of a smaller government.
He will help to unite us a lttte better, because he has a record that shows he can work with Democrats.
He won't use divisive words like Obama has done, that really has gotten us to the extreme sides that we are on today.We have always argued about our issues ever since we became a nation. but not like have now.Lincoln helped to heal that divided time. Hopefully Romney will help with words of encouragement between us like Lincoln did at his time of such a divided nation.

Even if Romney gets elected it is still going to take us a long time to get these things straighted out.
16 trillion is going to take many,many,many years for us to pay it off.

One can hope. But Obama has not used divisive language, he simply hasn't been an effective leader. That's part of the problem. The other is that Republicans have opposed him at every turn, sometimes for good reason, sometimes because they think he sports cloven hooves and a pointed tail. Obama has been unable to overcome that, and the nation cannot continue in this paralysis. So no, I don't agree that Romney is any less divisive than Obama, simply that the country is more likely to move in some kind of direction rather than stagnate and implode.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back