Honest Abe to get t he axe

They should replace it with a statue that doesn't have anyone overtly beholden to him.
Lincoln basically believed the black man was inferior to whites. His monument should be defaced and hammered down.
Lincoln must be punished for this. I'm ripping every 5 dollar bill I ever possess. That'll show em.
Surely you jest! And you CAN call ME Shirley..................

They should replace it with a statue that doesn't have anyone overtly beholden to him.
Lincoln basically believed the black man was inferior to whites. His monument should be defaced and hammered down.
Lincoln must be punished for this. I'm ripping every 5 dollar bill I ever possess. That'll show em.
Lincoln did indeed feel that Black Africans were intellectually inferior to Whites and wanted to send them back to Africa.
You can send your $5.00 bills to me and I promise I will give them away in exchange for $5.00 worth of products/services.

1592526512875.png

Oooppsss. I fixed it. Unfortunately typing his hard for someone with a dry and seering sarcastic political humor as mine. I'm funnier live.

We are taking down statues of Abe Lincoln and at the same time protesting for, memorializing, and honoring black felons like Rayshard Brooks. A man who beat the shit out of his family, drove drunk, fought police officers, and fired a taser at them.

The left and black community is this country are absolutely fucking deranged.
EXACTLY, Ty. Nice post.

Oooppsss. I fixed it. Unfortunately typing his hard for someone with a dry and seering sarcastic political humor as mine. I'm funnier live.
Thanks! And you really CAN call me Shirley, if you wish. Or Loretta, or Bobby Joe, or Billy Bob, but you DOESN'T have to call me Johnson........................(I'm not sure if many will GET this reference. But WTF, I'm having FUN on here tonight!)

Thanks! And you really CAN call me Shirley, if you wish. Or Loretta, or Bobby Joe, or Billy Bob, but you DOESN'T have to call me Johnson........................(I'm not sure if many will GET this reference. But WTF, I'm having FUN on here tonight!)
I prefer Suzie, Suzie. That ok with you?

That's wonderful, Suzie! And how about Jenny or Wendy? Two MORE names I don't mind being called. And Brenda or Bonnie work for me, as well.

That's wonderful, Suzie! And how about Jenny or Wendy? Two MORE names I don't mind being called. And Brenda or Bonnie work for me, as well.
And don't you DARE forget the pretzels!

Forum List

Back