Honduras president Juan Orlando Hernandez 'helped export cocaine to US', federal prosecutors claim

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
New York federal prosecutors have alleged that Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernández took bribes from drug traffickers to help export huge shipments of cocaine to the US.

Documents submitted on Friday by prosecutors in the southern district of New York allege Mr Hernandez had the country's armed forces protect a cocaine laboratory and deliveries to the US.

He is quoted in court papers as saying he wanted to "shove the drugs right up the noses of the gringos", referring to Americans.

The president, who has not been charged, has repeatedly denied the claims.

This is going to be fun.

New York federal prosecutors have alleged that Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernández took bribes from drug traffickers to help export huge shipments of cocaine to the US.

Documents submitted on Friday by prosecutors in the southern district of New York allege Mr Hernandez had the country's armed forces protect a cocaine laboratory and deliveries to the US.

He is quoted in court papers as saying he wanted to "shove the drugs right up the noses of the gringos", referring to Americans.

This is going to be fun.
When I first saw the name, I thought "Isn't that the guy who used to pack his ass up and down the mountain getting coffee for Folgers". :D

This is going to be fun.
When I first saw the name, I thought "Isn't that the guy who used to pack his ass up and down the mountain getting coffee for Folgers". :D

That was Juan Valdez. He quit growing coffee years ago and started growing coca leaves.

This is going to be fun.

That was Juan Valdez. He quit growing coffee years ago and started growing coca leaves.
Yeah. Your right. I don't know beans about coca, but I'm a coffee fiend.

Forum List

Back