Homosexuals in Poland are LEAVING for other countries

Not all discrimination is inappropriate.

The subject of the linked article was living with his boyfriend peacefully and without being bothered in any way, despite the fact that he was openly displaying a lifestyle that was abhorrent to the local culture. One might say that he had nothing to complain about.

But the law wouldn't allow them to get "married" or adopt children. So what? There is zero benefit to Polish society to allow gays to enjoy the protections of marriage; in fact it would be perverse to do so. Adoption? Is the Polish government not entitled to make this judgment? I'd bet he would be similarly prohibited from marrying his sister, or adopting a child with her. Is that OK with him?

Good riddance.

What exactly is the reason that LGBTs are being persecuted, especially by people who pretend to be followers of Christ? I come from a Polish/Russian background on my mother's side. My maternal grandmother knelt down beside her bed every night and said the rosary before going to bed, she passed oplatki around every holiday table, my parents were married in a Polish speaking church, so I am asking what has happened to Christianity that such a thing would be happening in a Christian country. Christians here in the U.S. who are not Catholic are in on this persecute-the-LGBTs, too, even though there is absolutely nothing in the life and teachings of Jesus that would support the scapegoating of LGBTs, or Jewish People, for that matter. What is going on?

I disagree with your analysis.

Laws that prohibit same-sex marriage or prohibit homosexuals from adopting children are not motivated by desire to persecute homosexuals.

I disagree with your analysis.

Laws that prohibit same-sex marriage or prohibit homosexuals from adopting children are not motivated by desire to persecute homosexuals.

Explain what such laws are motivated by, please. Heterosexuals can get married. Heterosexuals can adopt children. And sometimes problems result. It seems that we have had quite a problem with heterosexual domestic abuse, too, and there have been people pushing the idea that whatever the male says goes in a heterosexual marriage. Does body type prevail?

Makes me want to move to Poland even more. These perverts won't be around as much to fill children's heads with propaganda.
Seems there is a lot of contempt for gays. I wonder why?

It's not gays per se it's the MILITANT LGBTQ crowd, I think most peoples have NO problem with normal gays and lesbians and bisexuals, but the MILITANT LGBTQ crowd cause trouble EVERYWHERE they go ESPECIALLY the mentally ill Transgenders who the male ones let's face it are either paedophiles or borderline paedophiles who covert little boys buttocks to rape.

Makes me want to move to Poland even more. These perverts won't be around as much to fill children's heads with propaganda.
So all of a sudden Poland is looking a lot better to me. Those polocks aren't so dumb afterall.

It's not gays per se it's the MILITANT LGBTQ crowd, I think most peoples have NO problem with normal gays and lesbians and bisexuals, but the MILITANT LGBTQ crowd cause trouble EVERYWHERE they go ESPECIALLY the mentally ill Transgenders who the male ones let's face it are either paedophiles or borderline paedophiles who covert little boys buttocks to rape.

^^^^ To clarify the above, I'm Pro-Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, in that I've never had a problem with them, they pay taxes and what they do in their own bedrooms as long as it's not hurting anyone is up to them. I am 100% Anti-LGBTQ because of the whole Transgender thing which has now taken OVER the ENTIRE Gay Community it seems and is intent on pushing it's Agenda in schools etc which is something that the NORMAL Gays and Lesbians NEVER did.

You are nuts. What is "militant" about? How are LGBT's causing any trouble? Everybody has the right to walk on Main Street and to live their lives peacefully with the people whom they love. What is your position on GIRLS being indoctrinated by adult males, many of whom use religion to further their paedophilia? The Duck Dynasty "Christian" guys were full out there on TV advocating the chasing of underage girls. Then we have the Alabama official state pedo roy moore.

When a small minority tries to terrorize the vast majority........it's time to nip that nonsense in the bud.
I always predicted (right wrong or indifferent) there will be a global pushback to it all.
And once it's gets rolling, there will be hell to pay for going too far.
Tolerance will transform into raging intolerance.

Poland is just the beginning.

When a small minority tries to terrorize the vast majority........it's time to nip that nonsense in the bud.
I always predicted (right wrong or indifferent) there will be a global pushback to it all.

Who has tried to "terrorize" anybody? Nobody here in Virginia, in the USA.

Who has tried to "terrorize" anybody? Nobody here in Virginia, in the USA.

Terrorism, against children no less
g7pmu23sz17z.png

Is there anyone out there concerned about GIRLS and the adult males who go after them? Is there no concern about adult males trying to seduce girls?

Forum List

Back