Homosexuals continue to commit heinous hate crimes

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
It's funny - we here liberals talking 24x7 about their "safe space". About how they don't want to hear or see things that offend them. But as is always the case - they refuse to extend to others what they want for themselves.

We all have the basic Constitutional right not to be forced into a business transaction (we all know that - even if some liberals refuse to admit it). But here is another very important aspect of this issue: I personally would be sick having to watch a bunch of men kiss and dance (like, literally would probably throw up) or a bunch of bull dykes doing the same thing. Why should I be forced to do something that literally makes me sick? A liberal can't even handle listening to Donald Trump speak. But they expect us to watch homosexuals engage in homosexual acts. You are going to see men kissing at a gay wedding. You are going to see men making out on the dance floor at a gay wedding. Nobody should be forced to see that. That violates the most basic laws of freedom (not to mention decency) that we have.

What these homosexuals are doing in violating the Constitution, basic rights and freedoms, and forcing people to endure things that make them very uncomfortable and even sick is a hate crime. And they should be charged with as much. Instead of getting married, they should be spending the next 10 years in prison (where they belong for their fascism).

Could Christian Artists Face Jail in Phoenix?

10 years? You could always just push them off roofs.
Hey....I didn't write the "hate crimes" legislation. The penalty calls for 10 years. Personally, I think the entire "hate crime" concept is the greatest form of injustice our legal system has ever seen. Hate is a belief/thought. How in the hell can anyone prove that I hated someone when I committed a crime against them? You can't. It's total absurdity. A crime is a crime. Trying to tack "hate" onto it to add an additional decade is a horrible injustice. And yet another example of unconstitutional government run amok.

Rotty is very offended again, and wants his safe space to be expanded. He's just so upset that those gay people won't get out of his sight.

I say no. If Rotty doesn't want to be offended, he should remain barricaded inside his safe space, instead of going out every day searching for new reasons to be offended.

Rotty is very offended again, and wants his safe space to be expanded. He's just so upset that those gay people won't get out of his sight.

I say no. If Rotty doesn't want to be offended, he should remain barricaded inside his safe space, instead of going out every day searching for new reasons to be offended.
Um....you're the morons creating "safe spaces". All I'm saying is how can libtards demand their "safe spaces" and then force people to view acts of homosexuality?

No matter how hard you attempt to twist this mammy....you can't. It's quite obvious how ridiculous and absurd you liberals are. You can't handle HEARING political speech but we are forced to WATCH acts of homosexuality. You're hypocrisy is there for everyone to see.

It's funny - we here liberals talking 24x7 about their "safe space". About how they don't want to hear or see things that offend them. But as is always the case - they refuse to extend to others what they want for themselves.

We all have the basic Constitutional right not to be forced into a business transaction (we all know that - even if some liberals refuse to admit it). But here is another very important aspect of this issue: I personally would be sick having to watch a bunch of men kiss and dance (like, literally would probably throw up) or a bunch of bull dykes doing the same thing. Why should I be forced to do something that literally makes me sick? A liberal can't even handle listening to Donald Trump speak. But they expect us to watch homosexuals engage in homosexual acts. You are going to see men kissing at a gay wedding. You are going to see men making out on the dance floor at a gay wedding. Nobody should be forced to see that. That violates the most basic laws of freedom (not to mention decency) that we have.

What these homosexuals are doing in violating the Constitution, basic rights and freedoms, and forcing people to endure things that make them very uncomfortable and even sick is a hate crime. And they should be charged with as much. Instead of getting married, they should be spending the next 10 years in prison (where they belong for their fascism).

And what homosexuals are attacking who?

You do realize that your own link doesn't mention a single homosexual?

Nor has anyone threatened your 'Christian Artists' with anything?

Your 'Christian Artists' have filed a lawsuit against a Phoenix ordinance- which may or may not even be applicable to them.

You bigots will find anything to get hysterical over.

Um....you're the morons creating "safe spaces". All I'm saying is how can libtards demand their "safe spaces" and then force people to view acts of homosexuality?\e.

'Acts of homosexuality'?

I haven't seen any 'acts of homosexuality' in my life- who is forcing you to watch 'acts of homosexuality- and what the hell are they?

Yes, you don't have to be forced into a business transaction. However if you start a business, the rules then suddenly change. But if you really don't want to carry out the business transaction, you can always give up your business license. It's your RIGHT to do so.

So, if I pick my nose, and you're forced to endure it, I'm violating your rights?

Someone needs to learn something about human rights.

"Homosexuals continue to commit heinous hate crimes"

This is a lie.

The issue has nothing to do with gay Americans committing ‘hate crimes.’

Public accommodations laws are necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory policy as authored by the Commerce Clause, they in no way ‘violate’ religious liberty or expression (see Employment Division v. Smith).

Hey....I didn't write the "hate crimes" legislation. The penalty calls for 10 years. Personally, I think the entire "hate crime" concept is the greatest form of injustice our legal system has ever seen. Hate is a belief/thought. How in the hell can anyone prove that I hated someone when I committed a crime against them? You can't. It's total absurdity. A crime is a crime. Trying to tack "hate" onto it to add an additional decade is a horrible injustice. And yet another example of unconstitutional government run amok.
No, you lie about it, like most on the right.

Um....you're the morons creating "safe spaces". All I'm saying is how can libtards demand their "safe spaces" and then force people to view acts of homosexuality?

No matter how hard you attempt to twist this mammy....you can't. It's quite obvious how ridiculous and absurd you liberals are. You can't handle HEARING political speech but we are forced to WATCH acts of homosexuality. You're hypocrisy is there for everyone to see.
Your dishonesty, bigotry, and propensity to lie is well-established, this thread is yet another sad example.

He's just so upset that those gay people won't get out of his sight.

I can get them out of my sight. For reasons beyond rational logic, you want to force them into my sight. I wonder why that is.......?
Another ridiculous lie – having nothing to do with logic or being rational; indeed, your bigotry and hate are irrational and devoid of logic.

Yes, you don't have to be forced into a business transaction. However if you start a business, the rules then suddenly change. But if you really don't want to carry out the business transaction, you can always give up your business license. It's your RIGHT to do so.

So, if I pick my nose, and you're forced to endure it, I'm violating your rights?

Someone needs to learn something about human rights.

Or you can just move your business out of the regressive sodomite enabling city.

Why do you hang out at gay weddings? HHHhhhhhmmmmm...????

Why do you hang out at gay weddings? HHHhhhhhmmmmm...????
I don't.....stupid. Perhaps you should read the post and the article before commenting? :lmao:

No, you lie about it, like most on the right.
Your frustration over me educating you with facts and schooling you on the U.S. Constitution is palpable CCJ. The only lies come from the left. You know what else comes from the left? Projecting.

He's just so upset that those gay people won't get out of his sight.

I can get them out of my sight. For reasons beyond rational logic, you want to force them into my sight. I wonder why that is.......?
Another ridiculous lie – having nothing to do with logic or being rational; indeed, your bigotry and hate are irrational and devoid of logic.
I always find it comical how you are completely incapable of adding anything of value to a thread. I add facts, statistics, links, etc. All you do is cry that someone is "lying" without being able to articulate what they were lying about and proving it with facts. Like I just said in my previous post - your frustration is palpable.

we here :dance::boohoo:

Forum List

Back