Homosexuality is banned in India

I want to see them protest Islam... You know those Motherfuckers Execute Homosexuals for being Homosexual...

Yet the Gays here seem to be Sympathetic to Islam.

Inherently Self-Destructive and it shows. :thup:

:)

peace...

The issue is they would then have to criticise "brown people" and as most homosexuals have a progressive bent, that creates a problem.

Will libs boycott India like they want to with Russia?

Hah hah the usual move by the official USBM Troll.

Make thread... wait for reaction.... wait... shit its falling off the first page... shit...

QUICK! Add post to own thread with general nonsensical attack on "the libs" since unless get a good negative reaction the trolling is failing and sense of validation over getting attention ain't working.

Predictable troll is predictable.

I want to see them protest Islam... You know those Motherfuckers Execute Homosexuals for being Homosexual...

peace...

The issue is they would then have to criticise "brown people" and as most homosexuals have a progressive bent, that creates a problem.

Reminds me of a clash between the Animal Rights Left and the Gays looking for a cure for AIDS years ago over testing on Animals...

peace...

Will libs boycott India like they want to with Russia?

Hah hah the usual move by the official USBM Troll.

Make thread... wait for reaction.... wait... shit its falling off the first page... shit...

QUICK! Add post to own thread with general nonsensical attack on "the libs" since unless get a good negative reaction the trolling is failing and sense of validation over getting attention ain't working.

Predictable troll is predictable.

It's a simple question. Are you going to boycott India or do they get a pass because they aren't white Christians?

This is hilarious. The court ruled "It is up to parliament to legislate on this issue,"

And it's up to the court to judge constitutionality of any law.

A lower court had ruled the ancient colonial law unconstitutional, discriminatory and invalid. The high court ruled it constitutional and valid and if india wanted to change it it must be done by the legislature.

Huh?

All the indian high court did was prove it's bigotry against homosexuals. Outside of russia there isn't a single modern, civilized nation that criminalizes gay sex. India has just aligned itself with the medieval mindset of russia.

A lower court had ruled the ancient colonial law unconstitutional, discriminatory and invalid. The high court ruled it constitutional and valid and if india wanted to change it it must be done by the legislature.

Huh?

All the indian high court did was prove it's bigotry against homosexuals. Outside of russia there isn't a single modern, civilized nation that criminalizes gay sex. India has just aligned itself with the medieval mindset of russia.

The same bigotry against homosexuals those palestinians you seem to support have?

Does Russia criminalize gay sex?

No. They don't. What Russia has criminalized is promoting gay propaganda to children. An essential part of gay activism is propagandizing to children so the Russian law is anti gay.

No. They don't. What Russia has criminalized is promoting gay propaganda to children. An essential part of gay activism is propagandizing to children so the Russian law is anti gay.

What is "promoting gay propaganda"? Is promoting heterosexual propaganda also a crime?

In russia, telling a kid "it's not immoral, a crime nor is it a sin to be gay" can send you to jail.

Last edited:

What is "promoting gay propaganda"? Is promoting heterosexual propaganda also a crime?

In russia, telling a kid "it's not immoral, a crime nor is it a sin to be gay" can send you to jail.

I notice you dodged my question, you jewbashing bitch.

The article I read said the government banned sodomy because they deemed that it was unnatural sex. They consider homosexuality natural, but not homosexuality. In the Book of Genesis, the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed due to the takeover of every aspect of life by male sexual perverts who wanted nothing to do with females but wanted to rape every male newcomer that came into their land. The outcome was not pretty. I'm not sure what the nation of India had as their basis, but it is their country to rule, and they're ruling it.

peace...

There may be a country or two that execute gays, in the Muslim world, but by far the vast majority do not. However, it isn't accepted. But, let's keep in mind, homosexuality was not accepted here 50 years ago. Do you all have such short memories? It is only since the gay rights movement in the 70s that people in the West began accepting homosexuals. Before that they were treated in the most heinous ways and most had to remain 'in the closet' because if it were known they were homosexual, it could ruin their lives, even put their lives in danger. That is how it is currently in most of the Muslim world: they simply must hide what they really are to protect themselves from other people who disapprove.

As far as the US
In the United States, anti-sodomy laws were ruled unconstitutional by the U.S. Supreme Court in 2003, but they are still on the books in 13 states: Alabama, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Utah and Virginia. Conservative state legislators refuse to repeal the laws and, in some cases, police still enforce them. Reportedly, in the past few years more than a dozen LGBT people were arrested for violating those laws, but the arrestees were freed because prosecutors won’t seek convictions based on defunct laws.
Still on the books as of 2003! Amazing.

There are 83 countries where homosexuality is illegal.
83 countries where homosexuality is illegal | 76 CRIMES

What's really amazing to me is that these laws are based purely on religion and/or emotion: what 2 adults do together in privacy is not hurting anyone and is no one's business--unless it is some kind of violence that injures one of them or if one is being exploited somehow. But consenting adults should be able to do what they want in private. There is a lot of male-female sexual activity that many people might find unnatural or distasteful, even disgusting, but it is not outlawed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back