Homosexuality growing in popularity

Among the youngest adults, 1 in 6 have admitted to pollsters that they are as gay as a $3 bill.

Much more than in previous generations.

In my school, chock full of Boomers, we didn't have a single gay beau.

Of course, that was before Homosexuality was glorified.

Thank goodness my kids turned out straight and normal.
Why? Would you love then less if they were gay or bi or trans?

Among the youngest adults, 1 in 6 have admitted to pollsters that they are as gay as a $3 bill.

The polls are full of shit; it's about 2%.

It was less than that when I was a kid, at least the Mahoning Valley region of our Great Republic.

In places like San Francisco and New York City, the number was 1/3 or more. For some reason, homosexuality has been more successful in recruiting "fresh blood" into their Orientation in some towns.

It was less than that when I was a kid, at least the Mahoning Valley region of our Great Republic.

In places like San Francisco and New York City, the number was 1/3 or more. For some reason, homosexuality has been more successful in recruiting "fresh blood" into their Orientation in some towns.
Tell us more about how you were recruited.

I wasn't recruited, I fought for my manhood instead of being pressured to join your Lifestyle.

I wasn't recruited, I fought for my manhood instead of being pressured to join your Lifestyle.
But you had an "experience" ??Please tell us more

Cons really believe that homosexuality is spreading because of an "agenda" Absolutely nothing to do with modern society not throwing Gays in prison or otherwise persecuting them.

Yes, they are that stupid.

So another proof that at least SOME choose that deathstyle.

It also fulfills Bible prophecy

"As it was in the Days of Sodom and Gomorrah, so shall it be when the Son of Man comes" -- Jesus

So, you think that the fact that more people are out and open about their sexuality means that there are more gay people in the population and that PROVES that some choose to be gay? Seriously? That iswhat we call a non sequitur logical fallacy. Your conclusion, that some people choose to be gay is not supported by the premis that there are more gay people now because the fact is that gay people are just more visible. Furthermore, your ready accptance of the Polish Princess' conclusion that there are more gay people now is also a non sequitur for the same reason.

Non Sequitur | Definition of Non Sequitur by Merriam-Webster
Definition of NON- sequitur
In Latin, non sequitur means "it does not follow." The phrase was borrowed into English in the 1500s by people who made a formal study of logic. For them it meant a conclusion that does not follow from the statements that lead to it. But we now use non sequitur for any kind of …

CC Polishprince | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So, you think that the fact that more people are out and open about their sexuality means that there are more gay people in the population and that PROVES that some choose to be gay? Seriously? That iswhat we call a non sequitur logical fallacy. Your conclusion, that some people choose to be gay is not supported by the premis that there are more gay people now because the fact is that gay people are just more visible. Furthermore, your ready accptance of the Polish Princess' conclusion that there are more gay people now is also a non sequitur for the same reason.

In Latin, non sequitur means "it does not follow." The phrase was borrowed into English in the 1500s by people who made a formal study of logic. For them it meant a conclusion that does not follow from the statements that lead to it. But we now use non sequitur for any kind of …

If Gay Recruitment efforts were really as futile as you suggest, why, pray tell, does the Homosexual Community insist on continuing with them? Especially as it isn't without risk you know. Homos have gotten their asses kicked many a time for trying to recruit the wrong guy to their orientation.

Consider what happened to Wolf in San Francisco, when he tried to recruit Clint Eastwood.

Last edited:

If Gay Recruitment efforts were really as futile as you suggest, why, pray tell, does the Homosexual Community insist on continuing with them? Especially as it isn't without risk you know. Homos have gotten their asses kicked many a time for trying to recruit the wrong guy to their orientation.

Consider what happened to Wolf in San Francisco, when he tried to recruit Clint Eastwood.

Oh Christ Princess! What the fuck are yoy blathering about? What recruitment efforts.?? And what is this Alcatraz shit? Is that where you were recruited? Oh right, you "fought for your manhood". But something happened to you. The fact that you say that you fought for your manhood proves it. That is why you are so messed up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back