Homosexuality growing in popularity

Among the youngest adults, 1 in 6 have admitted to pollsters that they are as gay as a $3 bill.

Much more than in previous generations.

In my school, chock full of Boomers, we didn't have a single gay beau.

Of course, that was before Homosexuality was glorified.

These days you have to be careful when a man request a poke.....
I was told by a Marine when I was 18 that he went gay because of a bad marriage.
I think it must have been a really bad marriage to prefer a smelly guy to a woman.
Course he might have just been pumping me information..

If you can "choose" to be gay.......you were never straight to begin with

Gayness is not really all that difficult to understand.
Every man born has two nipples.....just like women. Were they ever intended for breast feeding?
Only an X or Y chromosome separates the men from the ladies.

ALL humans began as female, then in about half of them change to become male.

Among the youngest adults, 1 in 6 have admitted to pollsters that they are as gay as a $3 bill.

Homosexuality seems to occur at about the same rate across all human cultures no matter how permissive or restrictive they happen to be.
No citation means you made this up in your head.
It's complicated by where a society places the line along the continuum of human sexuality but it's obvious from the fact that people are still gay in societies where it is punished by death. It does not seem to be a function of the level of societal acceptance.

Of course not.
Homosexuality is real.

That said, going to the extreme of forcing non homosexual Christians to bake cakes for gays is a bridge too far.

It's no different than Christians being able to force gays to condemn gay weddings.
The politics surrounding homosexuality is a bloody battlefield with an appalling body count. It's all because dumb-asses treat it like a contagious disease.
Well....it is a deviance of sorts.
It's not natural.
Some gays actually love the smell of poop during sex.
Some even consider farting foreplay.
Personally...I can understand Lesbianism more.
You apparently think about it more than I do. Years back I built custom high-end furniture in Palm Beach. It brought me into contact with a lot of interior decorators and some of the gayest guys in the world. Being around them a lot professionally eventually cured me of any homophobia and yet somehow I never had the urge to have sex with any of them and I never got hit on.

Homosexuality seems to occur at about the same rate across all human cultures no matter how permissive or restrictive they happen to be.
It's complicated by where a society places the line along the continuum of human sexuality but it's obvious from the fact that people are still gay in societies where it is punished by death. It does not seem to be a function of the level of societal acceptance.

Of course not.
Homosexuality is real.

That said, going to the extreme of forcing non homosexual Christians to bake cakes for gays is a bridge too far.

It's no different than Christians being able to force gays to condemn gay weddings.
The politics surrounding homosexuality is a bloody battlefield with an appalling body count. It's all because dumb-asses treat it like a contagious disease.
It's not natural.
You apparently think about it more than I do. Years back I built custom high-end furniture in Palm Beach. It brought me into contact with a lot of interior decorators and some of the gayest guys in the world. Being around them a lot professionally eventually cured me of any homophobia and yet somehow I never had the urge to have sex with any of them and I never got hit on.

Yeah, if you were in South Florida you lived in a dense gay area.
About the same as SanFrancisco.

That explains a lot.
It explains why I don't like a lot of the young kids I meet anymore.​
It explains my prediction that eventually, the Left will try to get pedophilia labeled as just another sexual orientation choice like straight or gay.​
It explains why America is fast becoming a shithole.​

I just came out as fully “ transgender “ !!
Just happened
I am going to compete in women’s Tennis and UFC

So what?. Deal with it. Come to grips with your own sexuality before concerning yourself with what others are doing

Of course not.
Homosexuality is real.

It's not natural.
Well....there is just a fact about Homosexuality that exists....and it can't be swept under the rug forever. Since I have had gay friends...they've told me just about everything. Heck, my sister is a Lesbian.

BTW, did you know that Fauci was involved in the Aids epidemic as well?
I always suspected that it was a designer virus like COVID-19.

If anyone would have exposed themselves as gay the boomers would make their life a living hell before they killed them.

So what?. Deal with it. Come to grips with your own sexuality before concerning yourself with what others are doing
In Progressives drive to change the so called rednecks, you changed yourselves more. One side affect today is that people are better off having daughters then sons. Raising sons is much harder to groom for any success. Many more fall through the cracks of society. This affects daughters also as strong role models are reduced and some of them do the same. Women are fast tracked for success.

In Progressives drive to change the so called rednecks, you changed yourselves more. One side affect today is that people are better off having daughters then sons. Raising sons is much harder to groom for any success. Many more fall through the cracks of society. This affects daughters also as strong role models are reduced and some of them do the same. Women are fast tracked for success.
That is because society expects a man to create his own existence, a woman was expected to catch a man...

Seriously.

1. There is NO attempt to "glorify" gay relations.

2. There is more bisexuality than Americans want to admit.

a. I have read, for example, that in a certain South American country, not a few men are solely the "top" in relations with other men, so they consider themselves to be strictly straight guys.

3. Although Arab nations brutally punish gay men, such relations are more common than anyone wants to admit. I have read that before the Syrian Civil War, gay people were quietly tolerated so long as they stayed in the closet. And the famous Lawrence of Arabia apparently had some interesting experiences during World War I.

4. Here in Los Angeles, we once had a police chief who disliked gay men very much. But he once joked something like this: "Maybe we shouldn't complain about homosexuals. That just means more women are available to us normal men!"

If it keeps libturds from breeding I'm fine with it. Liberal genetic garbage belongs in a rectum or swallowed if not flushed down a toilet.

Seriously.

I disagree totally. We have, as a society, set up events where homosexual marriages can show their pride in their sexual practices. Turn on TV, every show seems to be dominated by Homo characters. My mum thinks they should change the name of her story she's been following for 50 years to "Gays of our Lives".

Compare and contrast with a great program from my youth , Gomer Pyle.

Pyle was a southern homosexual marine, but he KEPT IT TO HIMSELF. He realized it wouldn't be glorified, so he abided by "Dont Ask Dont Tell." He sang opera instead of the dueling banjos that males of his sexual preference went for back in the day.

Seriously.

I disagree totally. We have, as a society, set up events where homosexual marriages can show their pride in their sexual practices. Turn on TV, every show seems to be dominated by Homo characters. My mum thinks they should change the name of her story she's been following for 50 years to "Gays of our Lives".

Compare and contrast with a great program from my youth , Gomer Pyle.

Pyle was a southern homosexual marine, but he KEPT IT TO HIMSELF. He realized it wouldn't be glorified, so he abided by "Dont Ask Dont Tell." He sang opera instead of the dueling banjos that males of his sexual preference went for back in the day.
Get over it. Get help. Deal with your own sexuality. You do not have to attend gay wedding. You do not have to watch gays on TV. You o not have to have gay sex...although I think that you want to.

I will add that what you call "glorifying homosexuality " is nothing more than leveling the playing field, and accepting it as equal to hetrosexuality which has been glorified for a long time

Do you know that for certain or are you just regurgitating something you heard?

I don't think that it is a matter of "popularity." I think that it is a matter that changes in society that have resulted in people no longer being forced to lie. None of us humans has any idea about the process in our brains that causes us to be sexually attracted to another human being.

The LGBTQ population is still tiny compared to those heterosexual.

So the "Lie" is that the vast majority now has to bury their own beliefs so that the small minority can have dominion over them.

The "truth" is that the powerful people pushing the LGBTQ movement couldn't care less about gay rights.

But as long as it keeps Americans divided, distracted and at each others throats, and off the ultra rich and powerful whites who really control things, that narrative will continue to be pushed.

The truth is that everyone deserves freedom. Someone else's "beliefs" are just not that important. Nobody has "dominion" over anyone else. I wouldn't change anything in my life just because some outsider doesn't like it, and I think that it is ridiculous to expect LGBTQs to do so. BTW: heterosexuals may be a majority, but we don't all believe in the same things. And people of various sexual orientations aren't in competition with each other.

Forum List

Back