Homosexuality growing in popularity

Among the youngest adults, 1 in 6 have admitted to pollsters that they are as gay as a $3 bill.

Much more than in previous generations.

In my school, chock full of Boomers, we didn't have a single gay beau.

Of course, that was before Homosexuality was glorified.

Among the youngest adults, 1 in 6 have admitted to pollsters that they are as gay as a $3 bill.

Homosexuality seems to occur at about the same rate across all human cultures no matter how permissive or restrictive they happen to be.
You post like you have a dick in your mouth

The polls are full of shit; it's about 2%.

The Left (with full control) will soon release a new "Federal" statistic claiming America is 40% ghey.

If being a "ghey" nation means subjecting children to seeing naked grown men and women in the streets,
and forcing people to violate their beliefs and serve things they object to....then we are going in the wrong direction seriously.

You have to realize the people really pulling the strings don't care for gay people.
They are simply using the gay (and racist etc etc etc) cards to further divide America and demoralize Christians
I have no doubt we are at the end.

I don't think that it is a matter of "popularity." I think that it is a matter that changes in society that have resulted in people no longer being forced to lie. None of us humans has any idea about the process in our brains that causes us to be sexually attracted to another human being.

The polls are full of shit; it's about 2%.

The Left (with full control) will soon release a new "Federal" statistic claiming America is 40% ghey.

If being a "ghey" nation means subjecting children to seeing naked grown men and women in the streets,
and forcing people to violate their beliefs and serve things they object to....then we are going in the wrong direction seriously.

You have to realize the people really pulling the strings don't care for gay people.
They are simply using the gay (and racist etc etc etc) cards to further divide America and demoralize Christians
I have no doubt we are at the end.

Oh, there is much more to go. Look at that creature that Biden is putting in as AsstSecHealth.

I guess more people like pork now days. :D

Rc5e016303061ce779bf701380a77fb42

Homosexuality seems to occur at about the same rate across all human cultures no matter how permissive or restrictive they happen to be.
No citation means you made this up in your head.

You post like you have a dick in your mouth
You post like you think about stuff like that A LOT.

I am glad I never caught The Ghey:

View attachment 461764
Me too!

There was one kid in my school who everyone knew was gay. The guy was enfuego.

Then there was the guy who everyone thought was as queer as a $3 bill, but ended up married to one of the hottest women I've ever seen; knocked out six kids, and is as heterosexual as they get.

Then there was the guy who everyone thought was straight but turned out to be gay. Good, decent guy, though...

I don't think that it is a matter of "popularity." I think that it is a matter that changes in society that have resulted in people no longer being forced to lie. None of us humans has any idea about the process in our brains that causes us to be sexually attracted to another human being.

The LGBTQ population is still tiny compared to those heterosexual.

So the "Lie" is that the vast majority now has to bury their own beliefs so that the small minority can have dominion over them.

The "truth" is that the powerful people pushing the LGBTQ movement couldn't care less about gay rights.

But as long as it keeps Americans divided, distracted and at each others throats, and off the ultra rich and powerful whites who really control things, that narrative will continue to be pushed.

It's complicated by where a society places the line along the continuum of human sexuality but it's obvious from the fact that people are still gay in societies where it is punished by death. It does not seem to be a function of the level of societal acceptance.

It's complicated by where a society places the line along the continuum of human sexuality but it's obvious from the fact that people are still gay in societies where it is punished by death. It does not seem to be a function of the level of societal acceptance.

Of course not.
Homosexuality is real.

That said, going to the extreme of forcing non homosexual Christians to bake cakes for gays is a bridge too far.

It's no different than Christians being able to force gays to condemn gay weddings.

Of course not.
Homosexuality is real.

That said, going to the extreme of forcing non homosexual Christians to bake cakes for gays is a bridge too far.

It's no different than Christians being able to force gays to condemn gay weddings.
The politics surrounding homosexuality is a bloody battlefield with an appalling body count. It's all because dumb-asses treat it like a contagious disease.

These days you have to be careful when a man request a poke.....
I was told by a Marine when I was 18 that he went gay because of a bad marriage.
I think it must have been a really bad marriage to prefer a smelly guy to a woman.
Course he might have just been pumping me for information..

I was told by a Marine when I was 18 that he went gay because of a bad marriage.
I think it must have been a really bad marriage to prefer a smelly guy to a woman.
Course he might have just been pumping me information..

He was poking you for information.....

The politics surrounding homosexuality is a bloody battlefield with an appalling body count. It's all because dumb-asses treat it like a contagious disease.

You mean, like Leftists treat Conservatism ????

Human nature. It may not always lead people down the best path, but we have to deal with it nonetheless.

Of course not.
Homosexuality is real.

Well....it is a deviance of sorts.
It's not natural.
Some gays actually love the smell of poop during sex.
Some even consider farting foreplay.
Personally...I can understand Lesbianism more.

Course he might have just been pumping me information..

If you can "choose" to be gay.......you were never straight to begin with

Gayness is not really all that difficult to understand.
Every man born has two nipples.....just like women. Were they ever intended for breast feeding?
Only an X or Y chromosome separates the men from the ladies.

Perhaps in some cases during development an fetus gets their X/Y chromosomes, but a bit more of the wrong hormone......and a gay is born ???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back