Homosexuality and heterosexuality are related to a person’s sexual orientation.

your opinion?

• Evil cults!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Li Hongzhi out of the United States!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

darwing

Dec 20, 2016
Homosexuality and heterosexuality are related to a person’s sexual orientation.We cannot decide which is right and which is wrong.But Li Hongzhi of Falun Gong openly criticized homosexual persons in terms of his own sexual orientation,and tried to influence others,this is what we beg to differ Risk Ross the founder of The Cult Education Institute ,believe that Falun Gong is “s terrorist cult harmful to people’s mind,and the public must be on guard against it”.

We have to fight back!!!

Attachments

• 2b8a1435.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg
    2b8a1435.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 78
In his talk in Switzerland, Li Hongzhi also stated that gay people would be "eliminated" by "the gods." Asked in Frankfurt, Germany, in 1998 whether gays could practice Falun Gong, Mr. Li answered, "You can cultivate, but you must give up the bad conduct."
:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

In his talk in Switzerland, Li Hongzhi also stated that gay people would be "eliminated" by "the gods." Asked in Frankfurt, Germany, in 1998 whether gays could practice Falun Gong, Mr. Li answered, "You can cultivate, but you must give up the bad conduct."

I miss the days when the faglet faction simply kept to themselves and did whatever perversions that they do and remained behind the privacy of their abode. Now? We have these flaming faggots parading around in ass-less chaps insisting that they be accepted............fags are fags and perverts they are........no lipstick is going to change the appearance of that pig.

Racism and homophobia: I have specifically asked Falun Dafa members how they regard Mr. Li’s racist teachings, which denigrate the children of interracial unions as "cross bred" and "incomplete."

Homosexuality and heterosexuality are related to a person’s sexual orientation.We cannot decide which is right and which is wrong.But Li Hongzhi of Falun Gong openly criticized homosexual persons in terms of his own sexual orientation,and tried to influence others,this is what we beg to differ Risk Ross the founder of The Cult Education Institute ,believe that Falun Gong is “s terrorist cult harmful to people’s mind,and the public must be on guard against it”.

We have to fight back!!!

If sex is a pain in the azz then you are obviously doing it all wrong.

:D

Well the Gods did not free the Jews from the holocaust so I doubt the Gods will do much about homo's either then.

Well the Gods did not free the Jews from the holocaust so I doubt the Gods will do much about homo's either then.
I think it's nothing right or wrong, just a personal choice.

We have to fight back!!!

Yes, but I think that Falun Gong, as an cult, it should not be openly judged by homosexuality.

We have to fight back!!!

Yes, but I think that Falun Gong, as an cult, it should not be openly judged by homosexuality.

We should go to the streets of Toronto, against this organization which slander us!

Let us raise the slogans against the organization in the Toronto Pride

Forum List

Back