Homosexual Don Lemon Announces His Last Episode Of ‘CNN Tonight’

Don Lemon Announces His Last Episode Of ‘CNN Tonight’

Well, he did more damage to the election with his fake news propaganda than the Russians ever could do.

In a just world that POS would be convicted of treason and sedition and put to death in the town squares for all to spit upon. Well, being the degenerate homosexual pervert he is he will likely burn for eternity anyways.
Sad to see

He had a good rapport with Chris Cuomo and gave a good review of the days events.

He will be missed
He had a good rapport with Chris Cuomo---of the Cuomo crime syndicate and you think this a good thing? WOW!!! You need some help.

Where are your homophobic smears about Lindsay Graham?

When I see someone use the word homophobic or homophobia I know I am seeing a retarded idiot.

Do you even know what a phobia is? It is a fear caused by a clinical disorder, such as the fear of heights or fear of enclosed spaces.

Stating the facts that homosexuals are sick in the head and engage in perverted behavior is not a phobia you moron. It is simply stating the facts.

So take your little Orwellian fake words and shove them up your arse.

Well, he did more damage to the election with his fake news propaganda than the Russians ever could do.

In a just world that POS would be convicted of treason and sedition and put to death in the town squares for all to spit upon. Well, being the degenerate homosexual pervert he is he will likely burn for eternity anyways.
Dumbass wingnut Trumper is wrong again.
giphy.gif

CNN Tonight with Don Lemon ended on Friday.

Don Lemon Tonight premieres on Monday.

When I see someone use the word homophobic or homophobia I know I am seeing a retarded idiot.

Do you even know what a phobia is? It is a fear caused by a clinical disorder, such as the fear of heights or fear of enclosed spaces.

Stating the facts that homosexuals are sick in the head and engage in perverted behavior is not a phobia you moron. It is simply stating the facts.

You should try looking up the actual definition. It describes you perfectly.

homophobia​

noun

ho·mo·pho·bia | \ ˌhō-mə-ˈfō-bē-ə \

Definition of homophobia

: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or gay people

The fake news faggot lied.
You little faggot.
You bring on a whole new level of hate to this board.
You will be a 'welcomed newbie' by all the other RWI's on this board.

Now, Fuck Off.

Sad to see

He had a good rapport with Chris Cuomo and gave a good review of the days events.

He will be missed

Yeah, they were a real Huntly & Brinkley.

You are so stupid.

The fake news faggot lied.
You little faggot.

Now, Fuck Off.

And you can do the same.

Welcome MayorOfRealville

You little faggot.
Now, Fuck Off.

So, let me get this right, I say homosexuals are evil and that makes me a faggot? Haha, another drunken retarded Leftist.

New level of hate? Ah yes, hate is the go to word for dopes like you who cannot make a reasonable case.

"Now Fuck Off"? Oh my, you really have lost your giblets haven't you. Are your little panties wet? LOL.

Oh little sissy boy in his pink panties, I hate to break the news to you, but stating the truth that homosexuals are sick and perverted is not hate, it is not a phobia, and it is not wrong. It is reality, and obviously you you are not mentally capable of dealing with reality.

Now go home and have you mommy change your panties before you get a rash.

You little faggot.
Now, Fuck Off.

So, let me get this right, I say homosexuals are evil and that makes me a faggot? Haha, another drunken retarded Leftist.

New level of hate? Ah yes, hate is the go to word for dopes like you who cannot make a reasonable case.

"Now Fuck Off"? Oh my, you really have lost your giblets haven't you. Are your little panties wet? LOL.

Oh little sissy boy in his pink panties, I hate to break the news to you, but stating the truth that homosexuals are sick and perverted is not hate, it is not a phobia, and it is not wrong. It is reality, and obviously you you are not mentally capable of dealing with reality.

Now go home and have you mommy change your panties before you get a rash.
Whose sock are you, fake Chinese woman in a loser baseball cap?

Forum List

Back