Homosexual Don Lemon Announces His Last Episode Of ‘CNN Tonight’

MayorOfRealville

May 15, 2021
Don Lemon Announces His Last Episode Of ‘CNN Tonight’

Well, he did more damage to the election with his fake news propaganda than the Russians ever could do.

In a just world that POS would be convicted of treason and sedition and put to death in the town squares for all to spit upon. Well, being the degenerate homosexual pervert he is he will likely burn for eternity anyways.

Well, he did more damage to the election with his fake news propaganda than the Russians ever could do.

In a just world that POS would be convicted of treason and sedition and put to death in the town squares for all to spit upon. Well, being the degenerate homosexual pervert he is he will likely burn for eternity anyways.
Oh how will you survive!? And you've got a thing for homosexuals, eh?

Sad to see

He had a good rapport with Chris Cuomo and gave a good review of the days events.

He will be missed

Who is CNN going to bring in as a replacement? Hopefully someone more in the middle of the road, may I suggest Keith Olbermann?

Who is CNN going to bring in as a replacement? Hopefully someone more in the middle of the road, may I suggest Keith Olbermann?
Olbermann was funny and loved to stick a finger in Conservatives eye....but I think he is old news.

Be interesting to see who they get to replace Lemon

what is his tv butt buddy guido cuomo going to do?....

Oh how will you survive!? And you've got a thing for homosexuals, eh?

What the hell are you blabbering about you retarded imbecile? All I know about homosexuals is that they are sick in the head, just like you are.

Time to put your retarded ass on ignore.

Forum List

Back