Homosexual community in snit over t-shirts

Because like all crybaby, victim-mentality minorities (esp. blacks & muslim filth of any race) the homosexuals are always going to be upset and offended over everything. With some of these attention-whoring minorities, nothing liberals could do for them will satisfy them because it's impossible for satisfaction and a victim self-pity-attitude to exist in the same person.

We have to be so careful in how we use perfectly good words and phrases that a politically correct world has completely changed the meaning of and/or have weaponized words as a means to control or destroy people:

gay - once meant happy, light hearted, in good spirits
fag - once meant to tire or become weary or a cigarette
queer - once meant strange, wierd, unusual
tranny - once was short for transmission
niggardly - once and still means stingy, ungenerous
black sheep - once meant the outlier or different or bad member of a group
alien - once meant otherworldly or person from another country or nation
illegal - once meant unlawful
spade - once meant a digging tool or playing card
oriental - once described objects or features identifiable with Asia
American Indians - once described the indigenous populations of North America
Negro - once designated a race of people
and on and on and on

I try to accommodate the required political correct use or avoidance of most of these words/terms no matter how irrational or ignorant but sometimes it is just too stupid to forbid them.

And I refuse to let them have rainbow, a beautiful image in the sky, a symbol of God's promise to Noah, imagery of the bridge to heaven, especially for our fur friends. They can use the word however they want but they can't have my definitions for it.

Last edited:
While this is an issue, is the rainbow copyrighted by gays? Maybe some people will use the rainbow for something else.

Yeah probably for your basket weaving club
I can sing a rainbow was written and used for pre school/school children. I have no issue with people printing up shirts and hats and CD's and so much more returning to that. You won't mind. And if you go Hitler like, the underground market will take over.

Apparently, its "homophobic" for anyone else to use their "LGBTQ" logo, even though they apparently never patented it.

A Kentucky restaurant is using it for their latest promotion and slogan "Liberty Guns Bible Trump BBQ" and the homosexual are having a hissy fit.

Kentucky BBQ restaurant slammed for 'LGBTQ' shirts deemed offensive
33147962_1882202528484641_1957931936475250688_n.jpg

Apparently, its "homophobic" for anyone else to use their "LGBTQ" logo, even though they apparently never patented it.

A Kentucky restaurant is using it for their latest promotion and slogan "Liberty Guns Bible Trump BBQ" and the homosexual are having a hissy fit.

Fuck this shit. Really? I perceive this thin possibility, perhaps I am wrong, devil's advocate thing. Homosexuality is a broken form of sexuality. And the people that support this shit and say the health industry say it isn't, have been bought out like the Tabacco industry bought out the health industry years ago. Think about it. Gays are like a tiny minority. But they have deep deep pockets. Just like the Tobacco industry. Like that.

We have to be so careful in how we use perfectly good words and phrases that a politically correct world has completely changed the meaning of and/or have weaponized words as a means to control or destroy people:

gay - once meant happy, light hearted, in good spirits
fag - once meant to tire or become weary or a cigarette
queer - once meant strange, wierd, unusual
tranny - once was short for transmission
niggardly - once and still means stingy, ungenerous
black sheep - once meant the outlier or different or bad member of a group
alien - once meant otherworldly or person from another country or nation
illegal - once meant unlawful
spade - once meant a digging tool or playing card
oriental - once described objects or features identifiable with Asia
American Indians - once described the indigenous populations of North America
Negro - once designated a race of people
and on and on and on

I try to accommodate the required political correct use or avoidance of most of these words/terms no matter how irrational or ignorant but sometimes it is just too stupid to forbid them.

And I refuse to let them have rainbow, a beautiful image in the sky, a symbol of God's promise to Noah, imagery of the bridge to heaven, especially for our fur friends. They can use the word however they want but they can't have my definitions for it.
Lol
Yep, Political correctness makes people fucking retarded

Fuck this shit. Really? I perceive this thin possibility, perhaps I am wrong, devil's advocate thing. Homosexuality is a broken form of sexuality. And the people that support this shit and say the health industry say it isn't, have been bought out like the Tabacco industry bought out the health industry years ago. Think about it. Gays are like a tiny minority. But they have deep deep pockets. Just like the Tobacco industry. Like that.

The same big corporations that the pro-homo left claims represents the will of conservative white males pushes the LGBT agenda all over the world and markets the rainbow flag to sell more cans of soda pop.

Homo-imperialism: Queering the World for Capital

Maybe if they push the truly insane political correctness far enough, enough people will get so sick and tired of the irrationality and mean spiritedness of that political correctness that we will eventually make political correctness unacceptable?

We can only hope.
Everyone shrinks away from the heat from these tiny fraction of our population.

What we need is for people to be lightning rods to take the heat and make a profit from it while doing so.

Let them whine...they're nothing special

You mean they called you bigoted lowlife trash out for your hate?
Lol
Too bad you have no clue what real racism is

Forum List

Back