Homosexual activists have nothing to do with US congress???

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
Is the management of this site delusional? Why was my thread removed from where it is needed most? Where it is most applicable and essential?!!!

Put it back

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, ebs trong!

• Banned
Is the management of this site delusional? Why was my thread removed from where it is needed most? Where it is most applicable and essential?!!!

Put it back

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, ebs trong!
None of your threads so far are 'essential.'

They are, however, ignorant and ridiculous.

Prove it by contesting any of the facts I share on the foundation of either issue with so much as a shred of validity.

You like all other homosexual activists evade contesting it because you are unable, but as you so clearly demonstrate are so very quick to instead try and make your lies and deceptions the issue time and time again.

The information I share is essential for congress to recognize to finally put an end to homosexual activist insanity in the USA permanently.

If what I share is not essential, then you would have already contested it with something called validity but because you like all other homosexual activists cower from facing the facts that expose homosexual activists for the liars and deceivers that they prove to be on the very foundation of both issues you try and hide the information because you don't stand a chance against the information.

Go ahead and contest with validity, The door is wide open Bring it on.

How To Defeat Homosexual Activists 101 A Real Education

You stick with fact on the foundation of the issue being addressed. While doing this you will notice homosexual activists desperately scrambling to try and make anything else the issue because they are not able to contest the facts which expose them for the liars and deceivers that they prove to be on the foundation of their every issue to do with their bias agenda. They try and make anything else the issue to try and confuse the issue which is exactly how they managed to dupe officials into creating legislation based upon lies and deceptions along with false claims of discrimination.

Homosexuals have been discriminating heterosexuals since well before the 60's and proof of this is the tranny. Homosexual activists have no respect for heterosexuality and proof of this is not only the tranny pretending to be the opposite sex but now homosexuals are still getting away with surgical genital mutilation to pretend to be the opposite sex while homosexual activists currently dictate to heterosexuals that being heterosexual includes having sex with someone born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with, that being heterosexual includes having sex with a homosexual with a surgically mutilated genital. Meanwhile as they continue to get away with discriminating heterosexuals they even try and blame heterosexuals for these homosexual deceptions by saying such as "If they got drunk then they deserve it" which is quite clearly unacceptable. The activists who tell you "I believe that it is how you feel that determines ones sex" Then tell them that they have no business encouraging the surgical genital mutilation because according to their logic, it is how you feel. They tell you that they believe it is how you feel that determines one's sex to allow homosexuals to continue to get away with discriminating heterosexuals, but that they encourage the surgical genital mutilation operation proves that them claiming that it is how you feel is a lie because if it were how you feel then there is quite obviously no reason for the surgical genital mutilation in the first place. The reason that they tell you this is because they will use every lie and deceptions to continue to make fools out of you while continuing to keep the door open for homosexuals to get away with discriminating heterosexuals.

The following is a composition posted on your very own USA forums titled:
Being homosexual is natural but being heterosexual is not acceptable to homosexual activists

Where you will find that sticking with the facts to do with the foundation of the issue not only bests them, but has them scrambling to try and make anything else the issue time and time again. You are all more than welcome to learn how to deal with homosexual activists as I have with the greatest of ease. Rest assured I have every intention to make sure you all get this as well. No heterosexual deserves to be discriminated, degraded, humiliated, traumatized which is why I fight to put an end to this insanity globally! It must be phased out globally because the world is now aware how the homosexual activist insanity spreads like a disease of lies and deceptions which is what they use for their foundation of their every issue to do with their bias agenda..

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Think about this too, not one homosexual activist has contested the fact that thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honored with marriage proves that marriage is about honoring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very own existence and that sexual unity is quite obviously heterosexual unions. Homosexual activists even became scholars then went through history attempting to label every homosexual union recorded throughout history as a marriage because marriage was never about honoring that if it were up to homosexuals to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective. But homosexual activists demonstrate to obsessively and compulsively try and make anything else including their every lie and deception the issue. I was in two relationships but was never married as several heterosexual couples are. But if homosexual activists thought it helped their bias agenda, they would call my relationships a marriage.

Homosexual activists have managed to temporarily make a complete mockery of marriage on some parts of the globe and they did this by ignoring and avoiding the very foundation of what marriage is about. Instead they scrambled to make marriage about anything else other than what marriage has always been about. For hundreds or even thousands of years since marriage was created, only heterosexual unions were ever honored with marriage thus is the very non contestable factual evidence proving that marriage is exclusively about honoring the union of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence which is quite obviously heterosexual unions. Even different variations of the human race getting married was also always in honor of the unity of male and female. They even deceptively tried to make marriage to be about being with who you love. They again ignored the fact that love may have been present in many marriages but marriage itself was always between heterosexual unions of which beside that primary fact to do with this issue, not every heterosexual couple got married out of love.They also tried to make the issue about heterosexual couples who are not able to birth children and can still get married. That was when they were trying to make the issue of marriage into "marriage isn't about procreation." What they avoided, I find quite obvious, is the fact that heterosexual couples that can not have children still doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honor of heterosexual unions. Marriage wouldn't even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions. None of us would even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions which quite obviously makes heterosexual unions, well above all other unions, worth honoring..if it were up to homosexuality to sustain the human population, we quite obviously would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and where is the honor in that?

The primary foundation of what marriage is = Thousands of years prove that marriage is exclusively about honoring heterosexual unions because for thousands of years since marriage was created, only heterosexual unions were ever honored with marriage.

They take the one thing that heterosexuals have had for thousands of years which honors the unity and the importance of heterosexual unions, and they treat both marriage and heterosexuality like it's a piece of garbage that doesn't deserve to be respected. Homosexuals are not heterosexuals and the two are not equal. One leads to decay and the other leads to life. As humans we equally have the right to marry the opposite sex. Even our ancestors realized the significance of such unions yet homosexual activists don't even have the capacity to understand something so simple all by themselves. Instead, all homosexual activists demonstrate to care about is forcing themselves on some sort of pedestal with every lie and deception they can possibly fathom to do it.

They do it while demonstrating that to them, heterosexual unions are no more significant than any other union of any other sexual orientation even though our very existence proves that it is!

If it were up to gays to sustain the population w would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and what is there to be proud of or where is the honor in that?

which is the very obvious evidence proving that homosexuality does not and never did equal heterosexuality. It is homosexuals who have a hard time accepting the reality of what they are while they try and put the blame on everyone else for their very own non acceptance of what they themselves are.

As humans we all have the equal right to marry the opposite sex because that's what marriage was created for and in honor of. Homosexual activists making up lies such as false claims of discrimination does not change this fact.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

• Banned
Today I finish corresponding on this site as the following was just moved from the political forum to something called the rubber room just after I so easily bested the lot of them. Bias management. But first, I will make my rounds on my threads to let everyone know why I no longer seek to waste my time corresponding on a site with bias management.

I will post starters to inform you but no more corresponding as I already made that very clear to the management of this site.

This is the thread that was moved titled "Stop Allowing Innocent Citizens To Legally Become Victims!". Just goes to show how weak and pathetic bias and discriminatory homosexual activists really are. Their days of crying wolf draw near to an end and it is absolutely my pleasure to have played a key role globally in making it happen.

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is the thread where I informed management days ago in the feedback forum titled ""To the management of this site.

To the management of this site US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

You need to put "ed" at the end of "bias" in your rant above.....twice. Otherwise, intelligent people will get the impression that you are an idiot.

You are welcome.

Forum List

Back