Homeschooling Takes Off

Home Skool......Works for me

Look at me.....I is a Teecher!

In reality, home schooled children score higher on average than public schooled children. Always have btw. It makes no sense from an educational point of view to have teachers video classing kids when parents could simply, more easily, and more effectively and less expensively teach the subject themselves from simple workbooks. Kids learning from home does not require teachers but parents who have atleast an average iq and a willingness to teach their own kids.
Myth

Excludes those who are not tested because they are failing miserably. Parents are not trained as teachers. Never have been

Look at me......I is a Teecher

No it does not-----homeschooled kids do better which is amazing since so many of them are being raised by religious fruit cups. Parents are better teachers than teachers. This is simply a fact. Video classrooms therefore by teachers is a complete waste of time and resources.....go down and buy those little work books that walmart and so many other stores sell-----and teach your own kids. It's easy---I taught mine before they went to school.

In reality, home schooled children score higher on average than public schooled children. Always have btw. It makes no sense from an educational point of view to have teachers video classing kids when parents could simply, more easily, and more effectively and less expensively teach the subject themselves from simple workbooks. Kids learning from home does not require teachers but parents who have atleast an average iq and a willingness to teach their own kids.
Myth

Excludes those who are not tested because they are failing miserably. Parents are not trained as teachers. Never have been

Look at me......I is a Teecher

No it does not-----homeschooled kids do better which is amazing since so many of them are being raised by religious fruit cups. Parents are better teachers than teachers. This is simply a fact. Video classrooms therefore by teachers is a complete waste of time and resources.....go down and buy those little work books that walmart and so many other stores sell-----and teach your own kids. It's easy---I taught mine before they went to school.
Home Skool Propaganda

Only thé top Home Skool kids do better. There is no requirement for Home Skool kids to take or pass exams.

Most Parents, even those with a college degree have now idea how to teach. They don’t know how to handle learning disabilities. You never see Home Skool parents make their darlings repeat 4th grade.

Parents have had it with the failed public education system.

“With the public school year underway nationwide—or else delayed beyond its normal start by labor actions and fearful policymakers—families getting an eyeful of what classes mean this year aren’t impressed by what they see. Even as school resumes, localities across the country report that parents are pulling their kids out to take a crack at one or another approach to home-based education. Nationally, the percentage of children being homeschooled may double, to 10 percent, from the figure reported in 2019.”
Most American adults are way too stupid to teach any subject. Ain't gonna worc.

You are exhibit A, mouth breather.

I have friends who are teachers, some are smart, others are lucky they are teaching things like 2nd grade.
I was talking about hom skoollin, idiot.

And I am saying many teachers aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the toolbox.

BTW - almost every National spelling bee champ the past 3 decades has been a homeschooler.
View attachment 389725

The parents are also guilty of psychological child abuse.

That's a pretty steep accusation to make.

Not all. Most of the time they homeschool for religious reasons.

That is one of the biggest lies told. They never count those not testing or dropping out.

Most of the time they homeschool for religious reasons.

Proof?

200. They're drunk!
???

Don't know much about booze, huh?

Every homeschool kid that returned to public school where I taught were homeschooled for religious reasons. When om and Dad could no longer handle it, they turned the over to us, usually 2-3 years behind in their education.

Proof?

200. They're drunk!
???

Every homeschool kid that returned to public school where I taught were homeschooled for religious reasons. When om and Dad could no longer handle it, they turned the over to us, usually 2-3 years behind in their education.

What does booze have to do with any of this? And where is the data supporting your claim? I’m sure you’re aware that “everyone I know” is not proof of anything beyond your personal experience. If we’re going to bother to discuss it, at least employ a little logic.

Proof?

200. They're drunk!
???

What does booze have to do with any of this? And where is the data supporting your claim? I’m sure you’re aware that “everyone I know” is not proof of anything beyond your personal experience. If we’re going to bother to discuss it, at least employ a little logic.
Proof is a measure of percentage of alcohol

Went right over your head professor

Proof?

200. They're drunk!
???

Proof is a measure of percentage of alcohol

Went right over your head professor
Thanks for ruining what could have been a dozen posts of fun, Buzz Killington.

Forum List

Back