Homeschooling Takes Off

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Parents have had it with the failed public education system.

“With the public school year underway nationwide—or else delayed beyond its normal start by labor actions and fearful policymakers—families getting an eyeful of what classes mean this year aren’t impressed by what they see. Even as school resumes, localities across the country report that parents are pulling their kids out to take a crack at one or another approach to home-based education. Nationally, the percentage of children being homeschooled may double, to 10 percent, from the figure reported in 2019.”

Home Skool......Works for me

Look at me.....I is a Teecher!
BTW - almost every National spelling bee champ the past 3 decades has been a homeschooler.
1600343988974.jpeg

Any little bit that can help to dismantle the counterproductive, overpriced teachers unions will be appreciated by every overtaxed homeowner. It's about time we realize that all these underfunded pension plans are eventually going to bankrupt every city, state and town in this country. MAGA

“With the public school year underway nationwide—or else delayed beyond its normal start by labor actions and fearful policymakers—families getting an eyeful of what classes mean this year aren’t impressed by what they see. Even as school resumes, localities across the country report that parents are pulling their kids out to take a crack at one or another approach to home-based education. Nationally, the percentage of children being homeschooled may double, to 10 percent, from the figure reported in 2019.”
Most American adults are way too stupid to teach any subject. Ain't gonna worc.

Any little bit that can help to dismantle the counterproductive, overpriced teachers unions will be appreciated by every overtaxed homeowner. It's about time we realize that all these underfunded pension plans are eventually going to bankrupt every city, state and town in this country. MAGA
So basically, screw all the teachers and let's renege on our commitments to them. And that for you makes American great again. How sad. And un-American.

If you don't think you're up to it, it's probably not for you.

Home Skool is great for:

Kids who are social misfits
Parents who don’t like to get up early
Parents who donot want their kids to go to school with Negroes, Hispanics, Jews, Muslims, Homosexuals
Parents who want a Jesus centric education
Parents who don’t want their kids to learn controversial subjects like evolution, the environment, equal rights

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz

Who wants to send their kids to a crowded school so they can get covid and come back and infect the whole family? I'd be homeschooling too.

So basically, screw all the teachers and let's renege on our commitments to them. And that for you makes American great again. How sad. And un-American.

They are bailing on their commitment to their jobs. Look at what's going on in NYC. They want zero risk, which is impossible.

You are exhibit A, mouth breather.

I have friends who are teachers, some are smart, others are lucky they are teaching things like 2nd grade.

In reality, home schooled children score higher on average than public schooled children. Always have btw. It makes no sense from an educational point of view to have teachers video classing kids when parents could simply, more easily, and more effectively and less expensively teach the subject themselves from simple workbooks. Kids learning from home does not require teachers but parents who have atleast an average iq and a willingness to teach their own kids.

In reality, home schooled children score higher on average than public schooled children. Always have btw. It makes no sense from an educational point of view to have teachers video classing kids when parents could simply, more easily, and more effectively and less expensively teach the subject themselves from simple workbooks. Kids learning from home does not require teachers but parents who have atleast an average iq and a willingness to teach their own kids.
Myth

Excludes those who are not tested because they are failing miserably. Parents are not trained as teachers. Never have been

Look at me......I is a Teecher

You are exhibit A, mouth breather.

I have friends who are teachers, some are smart, others are lucky they are teaching things like 2nd grade.
I was talking about hom skoollin, idiot.

Forum List

Back