Homeschooling Takes Off

Most of the time they homeschool for religious reasons.

Proof?

200. They're drunk!
???

Don't know much about booze, huh?

Every homeschool kid that returned to public school where I taught were homeschooled for religious reasons. When om and Dad could no longer handle it, they turned the over to us, usually 2-3 years behind in their education.

When demographics are taken into account, there is little evidence that homeschoolers do better

Does a child with two PhD parents do better in homeschool than traditional school?

Does a child with divorced or single parents do better in homeschool than traditional,school?

Does a child from a low economic background do better in homeschool than traditional school?

Does a child with learning disabilities do better in homeschool?

Home Skool......Works for me

Look at me.....I is a Teecher!

If you don't think you're up to it, it's probably not for you.

Home Skool is great for:

Kids who are social misfits
Parents who don’t like to get up early
Parents who donot want their kids to go to school with Negroes, Hispanics, Jews, Muslims, Homosexuals
Parents who want a Jesus centric education
Parents who don’t want their kids to learn controversial subjects like evolution, the environment, equal rights
We agree that Dems should send their kids to public schools. People like you are far too stupid to teach at home.

Proof?

200. They're drunk!
???

Every homeschool kid that returned to public school where I taught were homeschooled for religious reasons. When om and Dad could no longer handle it, they turned the over to us, usually 2-3 years behind in their education.

When demographics are taken into account, there is little evidence that homeschoolers do better

Does a child with two PhD parents do better in homeschool than traditional school?

Does a child with divorced or single parents do better in homeschool than traditional,school?

Does a child from a low economic background do better in homeschool than traditional school?

Lame excuse. Homeschooled kids test better on SATs and the ACT. You can complain all you want about “demographics”, it doesn’t change the result. But, go on making fun of them as if they are illiterate even though they test higher. You’ve got an Agenda to push after all.

Proof?

200. They're drunk!
???

Lame excuse. Homeschooled kids test better on SATs and the ACT. You can complain all you want about “demographics”, it doesn’t change the result. But, go on making fun of them as if they are illiterate even though they test higher. You’ve got an Agenda to push after all.
Depends on your sample.

Do they do better than similar students under similar circumstances?

Home Skool......Works for me

Look at me.....I is a Teecher!

If you don't think you're up to it, it's probably not for you.

Home Skool is great for:

Kids who are social misfits
Parents who don’t like to get up early
Parents who donot want their kids to go to school with Negroes, Hispanics, Jews, Muslims, Homosexuals
Parents who want a Jesus centric education
Parents who don’t want their kids to learn controversial subjects like evolution, the environment, equal rights
We agree that Dems should send their kids to public schools. People like you are far too stupid to teach at home.
I gladly sent my kids to public school.

Unlike most Home Skool kids, they had no problems interacting with their peers

Forum List

Back