Homeschooling surges as parents realize how worthless public schools are

I learned that sadism was a lot more common than most people were willing to admit, and to never trust institutions or authority figures.

And that a no.2 pencil makes a pretty good shank.
Look out for number one-first, last, and always-because nobody else will. Never trust anyone, because 90+% of the world is not trustworthy. Never confront anyone unless you are ready, willing, and able to KILL that person then and there.

Every child should know how to make and use a garotte by age ten.

You propose a solution that has been in place for many years. That's pretty ignorant about education and stupid for you not knowing better.

If the kids do not want to learn, you cannot unscrew the tops of their head and pour knowledge in.

You are the one who is ignorant of what is going on in my area, the program they set up for my daughter is only 3 years old, before that it didn't exist in the entire school district.

They created a new High school out of an old church building for all the special needs kids for the district. It is strictly academic, no sports at all.

You hurt the credibility of the teaching profession when you talk like a know it all asshole!

You are the one who is ignorant of what is going on in my area, the program they set up for my daughter is only 3 years old, before that it didn't exist in the entire school district.

They created a new High school out of an old church building for all the special needs kids for the district. It is strictly academic, no sports at all.

You hurt the credibility of the teaching profession when you talk like a know it all asshole!
Why should I be concerned that your school district is 20 years behind the rest of the nation?

Why should I be concerned that your school district is 20 years behind the rest of the nation?

Once again you make clear you have no idea what has been going on there in the last 20 years, how can you when you have no idea what school district I am talking about. :auiqs.jpg:

There has been special needs program in existence for 20 plus years, but they were scattered all over the district, now they are consolidating it into a school of their own which is now overflowing as they just added two large portable classrooms into the oversized parking lot.

Your stupid prejudice is your undoing.

Once again you make clear you have no idea what has been going on there in the last 20 years, how can you when you have no idea what school district I am talking about. :auiqs.jpg:

There has been special needs program in existence for 20 plus years, but they were scattered all over the district, now they are consolidating it into a school of their own which is now overflowing as they just added two large portable classrooms into the oversized parking lot.

Your stupid prejudice is your undoing.
My stupid prejudice?

Special needs for 20 years? The program has existed since 1975, so you are telling me your district is 25 years behind schedule?

Putting all of the special needs children in one school is also probably in violation of the law, which guarantees a free and appropriate public education for all students.

The reason you will not tell me which school district you are talking about is the fact that I will prove you wrong about every one of your ignorant beliefs.

You should discuss a topic that you know, rather than having your ass handed to you in every post or using that broad brush to paint public schools as being deficient, when in fact it is only your opinion of a few schools.

Forum List

Back