homeowners association wants woman to take blm sign in her living room

Only 73 million people live in neighborhoods with HOAs

There are over 370,000 homeowner associations in the United States. Collectively, this represents over 40 million households (over 53% of the owner occupied households in America).

There are over 370,000 homeowner associations in the United States. Collectively, this represents over 40 million households (over 53% of the owner occupied households in America).

Just proves stupidity knows no bounds

Just proves stupidity knows no bounds

You are rather judgmental today, have you not had your coffee yet?

As I said, where we had our house built has one, I got the by-laws before I ever signed the contract on the house and read them front to back.

The are, list most HOA, pretty benign and just cover what should be common sense. I pay $40 a month in HOA fees and never have to mow my grass again!

You are rather judgmental today, have you not had your coffee yet?

As I said, where we had our house built has one, I got the by-laws before I ever signed the contract on the house and read them front to back.

The are, list most HOA, pretty benign and just cover what should be common sense. I pay $40 a month in HOA fees and never have to mow my grass again!
It varies wildly by state, in my entire state there are less than 1000 HOAs

But hey of you like other people telling you what you can and can't do on your own property that's your choice

as much i do not like blm. home owners are only responsable for the outside , not the inside. what there doing is illegal to the lady because of that.
And yet, this same person would be protesting on the street if her neighbor displayed a confederate flag.

It’s 100% true. The majority of people in the US live in places with some sort of HOA. And certainly that percentage is increasing. They aren’t building new developments without them
Like I said it varies wildly by state

Have you taken a poll? There are no neighborhoods in our town that I know of that do not have one.
That would make for a weird town. I can't imagine living with an HOA after seeing what they've done to some people and for what.

That would make for a weird town. I can't imagine living with an HOA after seeing what they've done to some people and for what.

Upper-middle class town for the most part.

Just like all things, there are the extreme HOAs that give the rest a bad name.

Most are pretty normal folks that just have basic common sense rules like not allowed to have 10 rusty cars on your lawn or not allowed to run a slaughter house out of your basement.

But hey of you like other people telling you what you can and can't do on your own property that's your choice

There is not one single thing in the HOA rules I would want to do. Thus it is not a problem. But it does keep the neighbors from destroying the value of my home.

New Topics

Forum List

Back