What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

homeowners association wants woman to take blm sign in her living room

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Reaction score
But who the hell would buy a house with that insane of an HOA?
I would. I don’t need to see or know your personal or political opinions on ANYTHIBG just because you live in the same neighborhood I do.

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I would NEVER purchase anything that involved a Homeowners association. They are inevitably dominated by the very worst busy-body control freaks the gene pool can vomit forth.

That being said, if the stupid woman wants to signal her stupid imaginary virtue, I feel that should be her right just as I do if the person next door wanted to display something similarly provocative in nature like a Confederate flag.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I would. I don’t need to see or know your personal or political opinions on ANYTHIBG just because you live in the same neighborhood I do.

Of course you would.

HaShev

Gold Member
Reaction score

as much i do not like blm. home owners are only responsable for the outside , not the inside. what there doing is illegal to the lady because of that.
They can only do so if what's inside is displayed and viewable outside, like the rules about for sale signs they always had the right to prevent signs in the window.

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Reaction score
Of course you would.
Yep. I still believe fences make the best neighbors 16 foot tall, concrete fences with electric wire along the wall and barbed wire on top.

HOAs are the next best option.

Blues Man

Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is not one single thing in the HOA rules I would want to do. Thus it is not a problem. But it does keep the neighbors from destroying the value of my home.
That's why I don't have any neighbors within eyeshot of me.

Couchpotato

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Like I said it varies wildly by state
Probably but as a whole in the US the majority of people live in a community with an HOA if they own a home which is what I said and you said wasn’t true.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

New Topics

Forum List