Homeless Man Goes Into Furniture Store And Kills (Gorgeous) 24-Year-Old UCLA Grad Student

It is a problem that police have to take such precautions to insure their safety and that of the public. According to FBI statistics, police in the US are assaulted by suspects over 60,000 times a year. it's amazing they don't have to shoot or kill more.

Wow, talk about your dishonest stats. "Assault" can mean anyone who takes a swing at a cop or spits on one. The reality is that only 60 cops were shot in the line of duty last year compared to 900 civilians shot by cops. Nope, that's really not justifying the use of force.

But as your fellow Satan solders march forward, we weaken our police forces making society much less safe.

Oh, that's right, you think Satan is a thing... I just can't do anything but giggle at that. Our police forces are better armed than soldiers.

Some are shifting money away from their department until crime overwhelms the public like in your city after the thousands of murders they are finally going to allocate funds to more detectives.
Except no one is actually shifting money. In fact, the CPD's budget increased from 1.7 BILLION to 1.9 BILLION.

Again, five kids shot down this year alone and the year just started. When Trump first took office, he said the feds were going into your city but Lightghead fought him all the way. Dead bodies were more important than protecting the public for political purposes.

Given how badly trump fucked up Covid, the economy, international relations, etc... I am sure Lori didn't want his help... he'd just fuck it up.

The reason armed citizens have few shootings and even fewer deaths is because a gun puts innocent on the same levels as the armed criminal. In fact citizens have the upper hand since the law now protects them instead of protecting the lowlifes which is still the case in commie cities and helps explain why the 30% plus increase in crime. People still buy guns but for home protection. You commies have used the race card so many times the word is meaningless, like the boy who cried wolf. But, the Democrat party realizes there are a lot of people like you with serious conditions like OCD they can take advantage of.
Naw, the reason why it happens is because it doesn't.

You've been downtown and perhaps someplace that they held a seminar for work. You only went where they took you. But the fact of the matter is you travel five miles down my street you enter suburbs that are gorgeous and safe. Beautiful homes with a lot of wooded area that cost a good buck to live there. A parking area for the park and houses with small lakes on them.

That's nice. Why don't you live there?

I have to go that way to get to my sisters new home since she moved out of this area thanks to the blacks. She'll never admit it, but she left the house my father built for her with all quality material, and the house she raised her family in. Unlike her brother, she's a runner and not a fighter.

So what are you fighting for?

The right to sit home, miserably, listening to police scanners, hating on your neighbors...

Wow, talk about your dishonest stats. "Assault" can mean anyone who takes a swing at a cop or spits on one. The reality is that only 60 cops were shot in the line of duty last year compared to 900 civilians shot by cops. Nope, that's really not justifying the use of force.
It would be much more equitable if thugs shot by cops were the same as cops shot by thugs.

BTW, did you know crazy people don't know they're crazy?

Forum List

Back