Homeland: Worst Season Ever

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
So glad this is over. The only good episodes were written by Chip Johannessen, the season was otherwise stupid and unwatchable. I already did a thread on this but for reason I can't imagine that thread is gone. Not sure why the thread would vanish, who the fuck knows

The terrorists have 200 gallons of chemical to make Sarin, but they only make only little package worth. Carries stops them, is offered carte blanch at both the CIA and During, and walks away.

Quinn is dead, I guess he couldn't stomach most of the show either. I didn't realize it was the Season Finale, it ended like bland oatmeal.

It reminds me of a SCTV Count Floyd where the camera suddenly cuts back to him after watching a crappy movie and he says someone offstage, "That's it? That's the movie?" then realizing he's on camera he goes into a fake "wasn't that a scary show!" shtick

I agree...the final episode was horrible. And now that I think back...the entire season was pretty bad. I was holding out hope...Claire failed me. But of course, there is always her fuck scenes.

Carrie will be back in CIA doing whatever she does while losing her mind. Quinn (Rupert Friend) will be back unless he has other projects in the wings.

It's fiction, lads. I'm not sure what you are looking for, but it sounds like you are just unhappy because they didn't write it the way you would have.

The story is about personalities and relationships, not the "war on terror." The program has been consistently excellent, exciting, and worthwhile.

Can't wait for the next "season" to start.

It's fiction, lads. I'm not sure what you are looking for, but it sounds like you are just unhappy because they didn't write it the way you would have.

The story is about personalities and relationships, not the "war on terror." The program has been consistently excellent, exciting, and worthwhile.

Can't wait for the next "season" to start.
You bet!!!! Take it for what is offered and change channel if no likey.

Forum List

Back