Homeland Security Committee Releases Report Outlining Biden Family Selling U.S. Policy for Personal, Financial Ga

The reason why that there is so much China dealing done by our own representatives. It is because the U.S. had everything they need at the time. That they didn't need to buy new things. And so they have started building up other countries' economy to create new customers, by sending U.S. manufacturing companies to these countries.
But the globalist pays these politicians for doing this.
Like Kim Jong Un wants to Americanized his country, but he will not let any of the Globalist to help run it. It is because he knows what they will do to his country. That they will try to take full control over it like they have done to ours. But all he want is shopping malls filled with shoppers, video arcades filled with kids, like the other countries have.
They've called Kim and the rest dictators. But we have dictators in our government. That they have killed, steal and destroyed lives. But our dictators had called other country's leaders that are not with them, dictators. But I think that ours had killed more than any of the other dictators.

friz.jpg

White nationalism set the world aflame once before. The rest of the world really meant it when we said “Never again”.
We seem to be going through that part of the cycle again. God help us

I was born in 1949 and grew up in the shadow of WWII. My three older brothers all served during the War. My father was a Commissionaire at home, having fought in WWI. I read of lot of books and saw a lot of movies and documentaries about the war, but I could never understand how the German people could let Hitler abuse and murder so many people. How did they stand by and do nothing while that was happening?

Ultimately I grew to understand authoritarism, and the horrors inflicted on those who resisted. How resistance was difficult to organize, and the consequences if you caught the wrong eye or ear, were catastrophic, not just for you, but your entire family. No one would help or protect you for fear of being next.

When House Representatives started speaking up about feeling "unsafe" in the House, of fearing that they or their families would be KILLED, if they voted to certify this election. When members of the Squad talk about having "panic buttons" in their offices, and private security because Donald Trump has targetted them. When Chuck Schumer has Senate colleagues helping to get him to safety because they fear what the mob will do to Schumer, as a Democratic Senate Leader. I worry for the future of your nation. Because I've seen this all before.

Those who don't learn from the past, are condemned to repeat it.

I read your first paragraph and the answer is because the Germans were rewired like PROGS are today.
It wasn't progs storming the Capitol with rebel flags. Any more projection, non-prog projectors?

All some hundreds Crazies, PROGS, Antarchists, Trump Supporters & spectators. Compare and contrast to the millions sold off onto China-Joe & the Ho.

White nationalism set the world aflame once before. The rest of the world really meant it when we said “Never again”.

I was born in 1949 and grew up in the shadow of WWII. My three older brothers all served during the War. My father was a Commissionaire at home, having fought in WWI. I read of lot of books and saw a lot of movies and documentaries about the war, but I could never understand how the German people could let Hitler abuse and murder so many people. How did they stand by and do nothing while that was happening?

Ultimately I grew to understand authoritarism, and the horrors inflicted on those who resisted. How resistance was difficult to organize, and the consequences if you caught the wrong eye or ear, were catastrophic, not just for you, but your entire family. No one would help or protect you for fear of being next.

When House Representatives started speaking up about feeling "unsafe" in the House, of fearing that they or their families would be KILLED, if they voted to certify this election. When members of the Squad talk about having "panic buttons" in their offices, and private security because Donald Trump has targetted them. When Chuck Schumer has Senate colleagues helping to get him to safety because they fear what the mob will do to Schumer, as a Democratic Senate Leader. I worry for the future of your nation. Because I've seen this all before.

I read your first paragraph and the answer is because the Germans were rewired like PROGS are today.
It wasn't progs storming the Capitol with rebel flags. Any more projection, non-prog projectors?

All some hundreds Crazies, PROGS, Antarchists, Trump Supporters & spectators. Compare and contrast to the millions sold off onto China-Joe & the Ho.
I have no idea what you are projecting. It is the right wing who cares more about the Profit than the People.

All of this flap yap from the people that either did or supported the people that invaded our capital and tried to stop a Constitutional process, desecrated our capital, stole things from it, and smeared shit all over it. And you expect us to have any respect for you at all? LOL

When Shirer's "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" was published, I read it very soon afterwards. It gave me nightmares for weeks. Now we are living in that nightmare as we see a significant portion of our fellow citizens falling for the same rhetoric and hate that Hitler preached. The invasion of our capital in the effort to destroy our Constitutional democratic processes was a statement that the beast is already loose in our nation. Trump must be brought to justice for his many crimes, and those that would do violence in his Cult have to be neutralized.

Forum List

Back