Homeland Security Committee Releases Report Outlining Biden Family Selling U.S. Policy for Personal, Financial Ga

The Last Refuge

Homeland Security Committee Releases Report Outlining Biden Family Selling U.S. Policy for Personal, Financial Ga

Posted on January 16, 2021 by Sundance

Excerpt:

The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee finalizes a report [pdf available here] with evidence of Joe and Hunter Biden conducting financial deals with foreign governments. The report outlines how the Biden family sold access to government policy for personal financial benefit.

LINK

Conservative Treehouse? Are you kidding me?

So the pdf file is a fake?

The PDF File is not a fake, but it is based on forged documents provided by Rudy Guiliani, and still the report does not find Hunter Biden has done anything illegal. There's just a whole lot of innuendo and "secret sources" and no concrete evidence.

You must have an asshole the size of the grand canyon. Do you use a backhoe to reach up that far for the BS that you spew. LOL. The rich part is American politics don't even affect you as a Canadian but you spend the better part of every day trying to influence our elections. Shallow.

Once again, you fling insults and abuse, without refuting anything I have posted.

American politics have an ENORMOUS effect on Canadians, and other people in the world. I'm spending the better part of my day here, because I live alone and I'm in full on lock down until January 31st. With little to do. My home has seldom been cleaner, I'm eating fresh homemade soups, salad dressings, and baking a couple of times a week, and my freezer is full of home made TV dinners, enough to last me another month.

I have nothing but time on my hands to dismantle your bullshit a$$hat, and as a retired law clerk, I have the research skills to do it. I have family and friends who are suffering because of asshat Republican policies that are killing people and destroying your nation. They have lost parents, children, and spouses. They live in fear they'll be next, and they're desperately hanging on for a vaccine and some return to sanity.

So get off your high horse and debate the merits because I've been on this board for 8 fucking years, and you've been here, what 30 minutes. Who the fuck are you to tell me what I can or cannot do, you obnxious twat?

So you admit cunuckistan relies on America for its very existence....
How degrading.

The Last Refuge

Excerpt:

The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee finalizes a report [pdf available here] with evidence of Joe and Hunter Biden conducting financial deals with foreign governments. The report outlines how the Biden family sold access to government policy for personal financial benefit.

LINK

The PDF File is not a fake, but it is based on forged documents provided by Rudy Guiliani, and still the report does not find Hunter Biden has done anything illegal. There's just a whole lot of innuendo and "secret sources" and no concrete evidence.

You must have an asshole the size of the grand canyon. Do you use a backhoe to reach up that far for the BS that you spew. LOL. The rich part is American politics don't even affect you as a Canadian but you spend the better part of every day trying to influence our elections. Shallow.

Once again, you fling insults and abuse, without refuting anything I have posted.

American politics have an ENORMOUS effect on Canadians, and other people in the world. I'm spending the better part of my day here, because I live alone and I'm in full on lock down until January 31st. With little to do. My home has seldom been cleaner, I'm eating fresh homemade soups, salad dressings, and baking a couple of times a week, and my freezer is full of home made TV dinners, enough to last me another month.

I have nothing but time on my hands to dismantle your bullshit a$$hat, and as a retired law clerk, I have the research skills to do it. I have family and friends who are suffering because of asshat Republican policies that are killing people and destroying your nation. They have lost parents, children, and spouses. They live in fear they'll be next, and they're desperately hanging on for a vaccine and some return to sanity.

So get off your high horse and debate the merits because I've been on this board for 8 fucking years, and you've been here, what 30 minutes. Who the fuck are you to tell me what I can or cannot do, you obnxious twat?
HaHaHa, I couldn't have found your trigger quicker with my finger. You don't dismantle anyone or anything. Who did you blame when Obummer was tearing this nation apart and giving it to the enemy. As far as affecting the rest of the world---When you start paying taxes to the US then you can comment all you want, until then you're just a commie bot trying to influence US elections. BTW, your comment about flinging insults in the first line of your post lost all credibility when you posted the last line. HaHaHaHa!

The Last Refuge

Excerpt:

LINK

HaHaHa, I couldn't have found your trigger quicker with my finger. You don't dismantle anyone or anything. Who did you blame when Obummer was tearing this nation apart and giving it to the enemy. As far as affecting the rest of the world---When you start paying taxes to the US then you can comment all you want, until then you're just a commie bot trying to influence US elections. BTW, your comment about flinging insults in the first line of your post lost all credibility when you posted the last line. HaHaHaHa!

Where did you get the idea that Democrats are Communists?

The Last Refuge

Excerpt:

LINK

Lets see, 1.2K stimulus, .6K stimulus, 1.4K stimulus, free healthcare, free higher education, guaranteed income for all, eviction moratoriums, CHAZ/CHOP, BLM.....Do you need more?

That's not possible because it's not in MSM
The Last Refuge

Excerpt:

LINK
Rightwing fake news source; another rightwing lie.

Really or was your shell harmed? In what manner is this a lie, considering we ALREADY KNOW THE BIDEN'S ARE IN-BED WITH FOREIGN INTERESTS due to China-Joe's POLITICAL ARM only?

You're just another crackpot.. Read the document.
The Last Refuge

Excerpt:

LINK

Are all canucks this stupid?
In the same sentence you went from not fake to fake.
And if you believe hunter and the big man did nothing wrong you're a bigger idiot than I ever imagined.

I'm sorry if the concept is too complex for your tiny mind to grasp. I will try to explain using smaller words. I don't come up with these plots just to confuse you. And besides I would never come up with anything so brainlessly stupid as the things Republicans get caught doing. If I were making shit up, I'd have the bad guys be evil geniuses, instead of the most gullible fools on the planet.

The document is a genuine report issued by Ron Johnson's Committee, but it doesn't say what you think it says. It doesn't claim that Biden has committed crimes, but it does suggest that "more investigation is needed", despite the obvious lies (money from the mayor's wife being an obvious lie), offers absolutely no evidence whatsoever, in regard to the corruption it claims, but it does repeat numerous lies and rumours being promulgated by Russian propaganda sources to advance Donald Trump's re-election, and says they bear "further investigation".

The current government of the Ukraine has advised that they are not currently investigating Hunter Biden, and they have no evidence of him ever committing any crimes.

Ron Johnson received repeated warnings from the FBI about information coming out of the Ukraine via Rudy Guiliani, and much of the innuendo contained in this report is a recitation of those lies and propaganda.

Rudy Guiliani is currently the subject of a counter intelligence investigation based on the forged and falsified documents he's been passing since his return from the Ukraine, and his connections with a known member of the GRU.

Rudy needs a Trump pardon, but can't be pardoned until he's indicted.

The Last Refuge

Excerpt:

LINK

Lets see, 1.2K stimulus, .6K stimulus, 1.4K stimulus, free healthcare, free higher education, guaranteed income for all, eviction moratoriums, CHAZ/CHOP, BLM.....Do you need more?

So you don't think the US should invest in its people? We may very well become that "shithole" you talk about.

The Last Refuge

Excerpt:

LINK

So you don't think the US should invest in its people? We may very well become that "shithole" you talk about.
A great president once said, "Ask not what your country can do for you--Ask what you can do for your country." That sentiment made America great. You, on the other hand are dragging the country into the shitter. PARASITE.

The Last Refuge

Excerpt:

LINK

How degrading.

You get all of your exercise jumping to conclusions. We don’t depend on you for our existence at all.

The effect you have on the rest of the world is to be the crack house down the block. The young asshats who live there are breaking into cars, and stealing stuff out of our yards.

White nationalism set the world aflame once before. The rest of the world really meant it when we said “Never again”.

The Last Refuge

Excerpt:

LINK

If you have the time to post 1500 messages on a message board since January 5th, you're not paying taxes in the USA either. If you're not a paid poster, you're posting from your grandmother's basement. Neither option makes you look good, or smart.

As for flinging insults, please note that I far spent more bandwidth refuting your bullshit than I did in pointing out your intellectual failings, you just fling your monkey shit at the passing humans, without contributing to content whatsoever.

Time to go make snacks for tonights PVR Movie Festival.

The Last Refuge

Excerpt:

LINK

And oh yea...the report came out last September. It said almost nothing of substance and consisted of garbage fed (through Rudy TootToot) to Putin's Man In the Senate Ron Johnson.

That report landed with a very quiet thud.

The Last Refuge

Excerpt:

LINK

How degrading.

You get all of your exercise jumping to conclusions. We don’t depend on you for our existence at all.

The effect you have on the rest of the world is to be the crack house down the block. The young asshats who live there are breaking into cars, and stealing stuff out of our yards.

White nationalism set the world aflame once before. The rest of the world really meant it when we said “Never again”.
The Last Refuge

Excerpt:

LINK

A great president once said, "Ask not what your country can do for you--Ask what you can do for your country." That sentiment made America great. You, on the other hand are dragging the country into the shitter. PARASITE.

You and don't have the vaguest idea of what he was talking about, do you? It had nothing to do with eschewing government money. Kennedy was asking the American people to engage in public service, and to contribute to the greater good:

What many consider to be the most memorable and enduring section of the speech came towards the end when Kennedy called on all Americans to commit themselves to service and sacrifice: “And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” He then continued by addressing his international audience: “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

The Last Refuge

Excerpt:

LINK

How degrading.

We should invade cunuckistan...but whats the point?
All you have is maple syrup.

We seem to be going through that part of the cycle again. God help us

The Last Refuge

Excerpt:

LINK
Rightwing fake news source; another rightwing lie.
They changed the names to protect the guilty.

I was born in 1949 and grew up in the shadow of WWII. My three older brothers all served during the War. My father was a Commissionaire at home, having fought in WWI. I read of lot of books and saw a lot of movies and documentaries about the war, but I could never understand how the German people could let Hitler abuse and murder so many people. How did they stand by and do nothing while that was happening?

Ultimately I grew to understand authoritarism, and the horrors inflicted on those who resisted. How resistance was difficult to organize, and the consequences if you caught the wrong eye or ear, were catastrophic, not just for you, but your entire family. No one would help or protect you for fear of being next.

When House Representatives started speaking up about feeling "unsafe" in the House, of fearing that they or their families would be KILLED, if they voted to certify this election. When members of the Squad talk about having "panic buttons" in their offices, and private security because Donald Trump has targetted them. When Chuck Schumer has Senate colleagues helping to get him to safety because they fear what the mob will do to Schumer, as a Democratic Senate Leader. I worry for the future of your nation. Because I've seen this all before.

Those who don't learn from the past, are condemned to repeat it.

I was born in 1949 and grew up in the shadow of WWII. My three older brothers all served during the War. My father was a Commissionaire at home, having fought in WWI. I read of lot of books and saw a lot of movies and documentaries about the war, but I could never understand how the German people could let Hitler abuse and murder so many people. How did they stand by and do nothing while that was happening?

Ultimately I grew to understand authoritarism, and the horrors inflicted on those who resisted. How resistance was difficult to organize, and the consequences if you caught the wrong eye or ear, were catastrophic, not just for you, but your entire family. No one would help or protect you for fear of being next.

When House Representatives started speaking up about feeling "unsafe" in the House, of fearing that they or their families would be KILLED, if they voted to certify this election. When members of the Squad talk about having "panic buttons" in their offices, and private security because Donald Trump has targetted them. When Chuck Schumer has Senate colleagues helping to get him to safety because they fear what the mob will do to Schumer, as a Democratic Senate Leader. I worry for the future of your nation. Because I've seen this all before.

I read your first paragraph and the answer is because the Germans were rewired like PROGS are today.

I read your first paragraph and the answer is because the Germans were rewired like PROGS are today.

Full of anger, hate and blaming others for your own failures is no way to go through life. In fact, the German brownshirts behaved very much like Trump supporters today. Beating up and attacking anyone who criticized Der Fuhrer. Trumps thugs attacked the Capital last week.

American politicians from both parties are buying bullet proof vests. Republicans members of the House are being accused of having provided information, date, guided tours and assistance to the insurrectionists. One of the members of the House has publically stated that she believes in Qanon conspiracy theories, including that Democrats are lizard people who eat babies.

The Last Refuge

Excerpt:

LINK

From their policies. Same as Stalinist Bureaucrat-ism. Only thing missing is the gulags...so far.

Greg

It wasn't progs storming the Capitol with rebel flags. Any more projection, non-prog projectors?

New Topics

Forum List

Back