Homeland Security Admits It Tried to Manufacture Fake Terrorists for Trump

no you didn’t. You said they denied 1/6…when i assked for a link, you then said they said it was peaceful protest, when i further asked for a linkups just posted this. Obviously there was a riot..there was no insurrection though
Yes they denied it was a riot or insurrection and you know they did, but you just can't speak against the slavemaster can you.

LOL! You do know that your post has not a thing to do with what the report is saying? You have to actually read and respond to said report to 'destroy' it. What a dumb-shit~

But..we established that years ago, now didn't we?
Hey you retarded asswipe, YOU claimed those people were never trapped in a building that YOUR pals then tried to burn down. Then you got shown to be a liar and are trying to desperately run away to something else you fucking piece of shit. Now run and cry to the mods like you always do whenever I make you look like a moron and expose you for what you are shitstain. But we established your inferiority and cowardice years ago dipshit.

Well...not really a surprise now is it? Trump and his ilk have been so eager to prove some sort of left-wing conspiracy that they can set against the proven extremist groups on the Right.
Thus far, an epic failure.

The Department of Homeland Security launched a failed operation that ensnared hundreds, if not thousands, of U.S. protesters in what new documents show was as a sweeping, power-hungry effort before the 2020 election to bolster President Donald Trump’s spurious claims about a “terrorist organization” he accused his Democratic rivals of supporting.
An internal investigative report, made public this month by Sen. Ron Wyden, a Democrat of Oregon, details the findings of DHS lawyers concerning a previously undisclosed effort by Trump’s acting secretary of homeland security, Chad Wolf, to amass secret dossiers on Americans in Portland attending anti-racism protests in summer 2020 sparked by the police murder of Minneapolis father George Floyd.
The DHS report, finalized more than a year ago, includes descriptions of orders handed down to “senior leadership” instructing them to broadly apply the label “violent antifa anarchists inspired” to Portland protesters unless they had intel showing “something different.”

Once the dossiers were received by the agency’s emerging threat center, it became clear that DHS had no real way to tie the protesters to any terrorist activities, neither at home nor abroad. Efforts to drum up evidence to support the administration’s claim that a “larger network was directing or financing” the protesters — a task assigned to another unit, known as the Homeland Identities, Targeting and Exploitation Center, diverted away from its usual work of analyzing national security threats — “did not find any evidence that assertion was true,” the report says.

The report describes the attempts of top intelligence officials to connect protesters to a fabricated anti-fascist terrorist plot in hopes of boosting Trump’s reelection odds, raising concerns about the ability of a sitting president to co-opt billions of dollars’ worth of domestic intelligence assets for their own political gain. DHS analysts recounted orders to create organizational charts that could be used to establish links between the arrested protesters; an effort that would seemingly legitimize President Trump’s erroneous tweets about “Antifa,” an organization DHS tried but failed to prove shared a central source of funding.
Antifa fags all get their orders from the Democrat Party and their propagandists in the MSM. It is a terrorist organization.

When did liberals become such Moral Scolds?
☝️ From the Party that wants to ban all abortions.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Hey you retarded asswipe, YOU claimed those people were never trapped in a building that YOUR pals then tried to burn down. Then you got shown to be a liar and are trying to desperately run away to something else you fucking piece of shit. Now run and cry to the mods like you always do whenever I make you look like a moron and expose you for what you are shitstain. But we established your inferiority and cowardice years ago dipshit.
Did I? Please quote where I said anything at all about anyone trapped anywhere? Never mind my 'pals' burning it down? You're delusional~

Nice lil potty mouth ya got there...bet you were the shit..back in Junior high..LOL!

Antifa fags all get their orders from the Democrat Party and their propagandists in the MSM. It is a terrorist organization.
How odd then..that Trump could not gin up a scintilla of proof? The world must be a scary and dark place for you..that you must make up such ridiculous fantasies?

How odd then..that Trump could not gin up a scintilla of proof? The world must be a scary and dark place for you..that you must make up such ridiculous fantasies?
What? What does Trump have to do with it? Antifa committing mass violence is all over YouTube. Just look at Andy Ngo’s Twitter feed.

What? What does Trump have to do with it? Antifa committing mass violence is all over YouTube. Just look at Andy Ngo’s Twitter feed.
Yeah...however, despite the many valiant efforts, that is not what this post is about.
Perhaps you should read the OP again or at least once?
This post is about Trump ordering his DOJ to find a central organization, a common source of funding, for Antifa. Rather than an impartial investigation, a hunt for truth...he mandated a forgone conclusion..and tried to get the DOJ to hammer all the round pegs into square holes. Something he could hang the label of 'domestic terrorist' on. Like the Oathkeepers, Proud Boys and the Patriot Front.
They failed, largely in part because Antifa is an anarchist grassroots movement..with the only requirement to being antifa..is calling oneself antifa.

Yeah...however, despite the many valiant efforts, that is not what this post is about.
Perhaps you should read the OP again or at least once?
This post is about Trump ordering his DOJ to find a central organization, a common source of funding, for Antifa. Rather than an impartial investigation, a hunt for truth...he mandated a forgone conclusion..and tried to get the DOJ to hammer all the round pegs into square holes. Something he could hang the label of 'domestic terrorist' on. Like the Oathkeepers, Proud Boys and the Patriot Front.
They failed, largely in part because Antifa is an anarchist grassroots movement..with the only requirement to being antifa..is calling oneself antifa.
They get their orders from the MSM and DNC. Both should be considered terrorist organizations.

Did I? Please quote where I said anything at all about anyone trapped anywhere? Never mind my 'pals' burning it down? You're delusional~

Nice lil potty mouth ya got there...bet you were the shit..back in Junior high..LOL!
Embarrassing you is too easy you walking cowardly piece of shit. Here’s your exact words dumbfuck..

BTW..show me supporting anything even remotely resembling what you described..I'll wait...LOL!

Now that you’ve been shown to be a liar you can take your bullshit and go fuck yourself asshole. Or are you going to cry to the mods like usual?

The OP is once again, bullshit. No surprise.

The piece links to a government report.

That report reads largely like governmental gibberish BUT it absolutely does not say what the OP claims it says.

P. 9 of 88 says, in part:

Additionally, l&A provided operational background reports on individuals arrested on federal charges to I&A leadership, OHS leadership, and the Federal Protective Service. These operational background reports included past criminal history, travel history, derogatory information from OHS or Intelligence Community holdings, as well as any relevant publicly available social media potentially relevant to identifying indicators of domestic violent extremism or coordination among violent actors. In addition, I&A published Field Intelligence Reports (FIR), Intelligence Information Reports (IIR), and OSIRs in support of the FPS mission. These raw reports described threats and incitement of violence against federal employees and federal property and tactics, techniques, and procedures associated with violent actors.
Id.

In reviewing the rest, I can’t find anything that supports the OP claim. Anybody else find such language?

Forum List

Back