Home schooling parents tasered, pepper-sprayed, children taken

The suit, filed Nov. 14, alleges that the sheriff and his officer came to the Hagan's home because a social worker was sent to investigate a complaint about a messy home. The social worker wanted to conduct a second inspection but the Hagans refused, prompting the worker to summon White and Glidden.

Initially, the complaint states, Glidden demanded to be allowed into the home but was denied permission. At that point, the complaint notes, he pepper-sprayed Jason and then his wife.

"Glidden then turned to Jason, who was still standing, and shot him in the back with his Taser," the complaint states. After Laura closed the front door, Glidden nevertheless continued to trigger the Taser through the closed door. At that time, Sheriff White joined the fray.

"Together they forced open the door and found Laura and Jason lying on the floor," said the legal foundation.

Both officers "slapped Laura, knocking her glasses off her face," according to the complaint, then threatened to shoot the family dog. The couple's telephone was tossed across a room, Laura was called a "liar," and then both parents were handcuffed, WND reported, citing the complaint.

Learn more: Home schooling parents tasered, pepper-sprayed, children taken because of a neighbor complaint about a

Yeah do that to me and there would be a couple less cops patrolling that town. I would want money and their badges AND prison time.Kidnapping,Home Invasion,Assault.

Home schooling parents tasered, pepper-sprayed, children taken because of a neighbor complaint about a

This is why a shotgun works best. Thugs with badges aren't so apt to use their badge to bully others when people can and will fight back.

Wtf does "home schooling" have to do with this?

Got a link more legitimate than "Natural News" and "Whirled Nuts Daily"?
Or didn't you look?

Shades of "Off The Grid" and Alex Jones....
Tough shit if you don't like the source. Feel free to ignore the thread.

Home schooling parents tasered, pepper-sprayed, children taken because of a neighbor complaint about a

This is why a shotgun works best. Thugs with badges aren't so apt to use their badge to bully others when people can and will fight back.

Or didn't you look?

It doesn't matter who produced the article. You should know living in North Carolina that if someone forces their way into your house or car, once they cross the threshold, armed or not, you can blast them away. I learned that in concealed carry class. If you don't believe me call your local sheriff or a lawyer.

Let's see, instead of cooperating they got nailed and lost custody of their three children for months? Great plan.

The money from the lawsuit will make it all better. Lesson? Get a warrant
So having the state take your children is okay, as long as you get a check later? Got it.

Nope, but when a state fucks up like this one did they deserve to pay through the nose, and I suspect they will. Poor decision on the sheriff's part

Let's see, instead of cooperating they got nailed and lost custody of their three children for months? Great plan.

So having the state take your children is okay, as long as you get a check later? Got it.

Nope, but when a state fucks up like this one did they deserve to pay through the nose, and I suspect they will. Poor decision on the sheriff's part
Worse decision on the parent's part.

Worse decision on the parent's part.

Once again you're just being an attention whore. It's old. Have a good one

Or didn't you look?

Tough shit if you don't like the source. Feel free to ignore the thread.

I take it that would be a no.

Or didn't you look?

It doesn't matter who produced the article. You should know living in North Carolina that if someone forces their way into your house or car, once they cross the threshold, armed or not, you can blast them away. I learned that in concealed carry class. If you don't believe me call your local sheriff or a lawyer.

Oh yes it sure as hell does. Do you believe everything you find on the internets? If I had a nickel for every fake story I shot down on these pages I could buy a Maserati.

Overreaching police is no question a problem. People attacking police is also a problem. Guns and tasters and the trigger-happy who wield them are definitely problems. But far more insidious is people who just run with everything they're told without bothering to check if it's actually real.

Or didn't you look?

Oh yes it sure as hell does. Do you believe everything you find on the internets? If I had a nickel for every fake story I shot down on these pages I could buy a Maserati.

Overreaching police is no question a problem. People attacking police is also a problem. Guns and tasters and the trigger-happy who wield them are definitely problems. But far more insidious is people who just run with everything they're told without bothering to check if it's actually real.
What fake story? It was on HLN on Friday. HLN belongs to CNN. Also it was reported on WND.

Last time I checked government agents needed a warrant to enter your home

and I guess you missed this part

As reported by WorldNetDaily, a court has already ruled that the actions of Nodaway County Sheriff Darren White, and one of his officers, Capt. David Glidden, were in violation of the U.S. Constitution - a ruling that resulted in the dismissal of charges of resisting arrest and child endangerment by the parents, Jason and Laura Hagan of New Hampton.

The Overlords are always intent on making an example of serfs who show an independent streak.

Forum List

Back