Holy $#!! watchdog discovers toy dolls are recording your conversations & uploading them to police

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
HOLY $#!&: Watchdog Discovers Toy Dolls Are Recording Your Conversations and Uploading Them to Police

HOLY $#!&: WATCHDOG DISCOVERS TOY DOLLS ARE RECORDING YOUR CONVERSATIONS AND UPLOADING THEM TO POLICE

When giving gifts this holiday season, be strongly advised certain toys will upload your child’s unique voice and personal information — to the same military and law enforcement database which helps authorities identify criminals.
-------------------------------------------
So much for conspiracy theories, and the msm pushes this bs as such. They don't want you to know. What is so hard about the brain deads of society who can't seem to figure it out MSM LIES!! Even the Gov. parents you love and adore are lying to you. it's called POPULATION CONTROL" and you are all victims of your own stupidity.
Those of us who are not in the zombie trance already know this, and are aware of the spy tech. out there. It's the sheep who find it all a gawd damn conspiracy. But, sooner or later it will all come out and those who thought fake news was fake news are soon going to learn you were once again screwed!!
---------------------------------

Interesting................people are bitching and complaining that internet connected toys could possibly upload their voice prints and conversations because big brother is watching us through our children.

But nobody has said ANYTHING about that hot new piece of tech that every adult wants to get. It's Google's Alexa. Yeah, it sits and listens to you too, and it also connects to the internet and your house if you want it to.

Bitching about dolls, but nothing about Alexa.

I was going to say how come "ass pass the gas" knows so much about dolls and recordings...did he get busted having sex with one while it was recording?

But I'm not gonna say it.

I was going to say how come "ass pass the gas" knows so much about dolls and recordings...did he get busted having sex with one while it was recording?

I dont have the sex life you obviously have. Why was having sex with dolls the first thing you thought of? Are you molesting dolls?

But nobody has said ANYTHING about that hot new piece of tech that every adult wants to get. It's Google's Alexa. Yeah, it sits and listens to you too, and it also connects to the internet and your house if you want it to.

You know, Alexa was not the topic, there is no obligation to list every major scandal known to Mankind when one brings up a specific scandal, and this isnt bitching, doofus.

I dont have the sex life you obviously have. Why was having sex with dolls the first thing you thought of? Are you molesting dolls?
Then how come you know about whether it can be set to record or not? LOL what a perv.

Then how come you know about whether it can be set to record or not? LOL what a perv.
Because obviously I am smarter than you. If you didnt spend so much of your time molesting dolls you would have known this already.

You know, Alexa was not the topic, there is no obligation to list every major scandal known to Mankind when one brings up a specific scandal, and this isnt bitching, doofus.

Not listing every scandal ya freaking moron. They are both pieces of tech that act on the same principle...............voice recognition that connects to the internet that can be monitored by the government. Alexa and these dolls are basically the same thing, only difference is one is marketed to adults, and the other is marketed to kids.

Because obviously I am smarter than you. If you didnt spend so much of your time molesting dolls you would have known this already.
You took the words right out of my mouth...you're much much more smarter than me. Especially when it comes to porking dolls.

You took the words right out of my mouth...you're much much more smarter than me. Especially when it comes to porking dolls.
I took them out of your mouth because you thought they were doll genitals. Your use of the word porking comes from when whites had sex with swine as a national pastime.

Forum List

Back