holy shit. sec charges goldman sachs with fraud?

I sense big billowing clouds of smoke and a Senatorial whitewash/cover-up coming on.

yea sadly so. would be awesome to see some of them go to jail though and hopefully this ties to geithner somehow and he gets thrown in with them. I should find the clip with geithner on digg dialougg talking about how GS people are "deeply honorable and ethical" :lol::lol:

SEC Accuses Goldman Sachs of Civil Fraud; Shares Tumble- AP

The government is accusing Wall Street powerhouse Goldman Sachs & Co. of defrauding investors in its disclosures about securities it sold tied to subprime mortgage securities as the housing market was faltering.

THE OPENING SALVO IN THE WAR AGAINST THE CORRUPT BANKS. THIS MEANS OBAMA HAS DECIDED TO CUT THE STRINGS TO THE MASSIVE CORRUPTION THAT HE INITIALLY BOUGHT IN TO. IF HE PURSUES THIS AND PUTS ALL THESE CORRUPT SONS OF BITCHES IN PRISON WHERE THEY BELONG, HE WILL BE PRESIDENT FOR 8 YEARS.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
The Obama administration has fired the first salvo in the war against the banks that most of us knew had to come. They are just too corrupt.

Goldman Sachs is CORRUPTION to the MAX in everything they touch, especially with their ability to move the market up or down with their computer operated trading program that just round robin trades millions of shares per minute. When we saw that on Sixty Minutes nine - ten years ago, we knew it was wrong, but nobody was willing to fight Goldman Sachs, as they controlled everything in New York and Washington with bribes and influence.

With the looming war in the Middle East and the war on the banks in the US, it is not safe to have your investments in the stock market unless you are short. I put all my money in DXD this morning when I saw that all of the worlds markets were in the red.

The Obama administration has fired the first salvo in the war against the banks that most of us knew had to come. They are just too corrupt.

Goldman Sachs is CORRUPTION to the MAX in everything they touch, especially with their ability to move the market up or down with their computer operated trading program that just round robin trades millions of shares per minute. When we saw that on Sixty Minutes nine - ten years ago, we knew it was wrong, but nobody was willing to fight Goldman Sachs, as they controlled everything in New York and Washington with bribes and influence.

With the looming war in the Middle East and the war on the banks in the US, it is not safe to have your investments in the stock market unless you are short. I put all my money in DXD this morning when I saw that all of the worlds markets were in the red.

I have very good experiences with keeping my money in livestock (horses and beef), gold, silver, (much of which I mined myself) and firearms. All these items are easily converted to cash.

What about those things Nuebarth? Good ideas?

I have very good experiences with keeping my money in livestock (horses and beef), gold, silver, (much of which I mined myself) and firearms. All these items are easily converted to cash.

Good Ideas!!!! You are one of the practical people. Oh, you can not have too much ammunition.

Last edited:

Good Ideas!!!! You are one of the practical people. Oh, you can not have too much ammunition.

Since 3 years ago when I retired as a civil engineer, I have been a hunting guide in season as well.
Wanna hear the kicker about the livestock? The danger of fire in the forests is so great that while grazing has been outlawed, (1996) the need for the removal of the underbrush is so great that now the grazing is free if one is willing to follow it. I live in my rv and follow the grass. No joke. The forest land used to be leased until the Mexican Spotted Owl was declared an endangered species and the Mexican Grey Wolf was reintroduced into the forest.

If they are really serious, they should also prosecute Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and the rating agencies.

Believe everything you hear?

Top Contributors to Barack Obama | OpenSecrets

Goldman Sachs: Summary | OpenSecrets

Democrats are trying to claim credit for what they will be unable to prevent Republicans from doing. A few sacrificial lambs will go to jail while the people behind the scenes who pull the strings will scam billions more.

and at 1:29 edt the DJI has fallen 147.22 points to 10997.35.

This action should have been taken years ago, instead of propping them up, they should have been allowed to fail, go bankrupt, and allow the natural order of things to handle the clean up. Instead we are into the third year of this recession

The Newly innaugurated, President Obama, appointed the New SEC Chairwoman, Ruth Schapiro, on January 20, 2009. Senate Confirmation was speedy and Democratic, and so she started on January 27, 2000. That was just the first seven days.

The new Obama Administration, Enforcement Division Director was in office on Febuary 19, 2009. In January, 2010, the head of the new "Structured Products unit was installed. Now it is April 16, 2010, and Goldman Sachs is on the defensive.

The Conservative Republican Tea Party GOP lost a big batch of epithets and slurs to use about government, in just a few minutes on a Friday morning.

Unless they didn't, which they probably won't discuss(?)!

South Chicago itself, however, is mostly, probably on board!

"Crow, James Crow, Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Jewish-named investment banks step forward, It is said that others will follow(?)!)

New Topics

Forum List

Back