holy shit. sec charges goldman sachs with fraud?

A few sacrificial lambs will go to jail while the people behind the scenes who pull the strings will scam billions more.

This is exactly what is going to happen.

And it also serves another purpose as well...Obama and the Dems can use this as ammo in their reelections.

Most sheep have no clue how corrupt Goldman really is. A couple people going to jail over a miniscule event at Goldman will be more than enough to please most of the idiots in this country as they pull the levers at the polls in appreciation.

Minutes after the SEC filed its civil suit against Goldman Sachs alleging security fraud in Abacus 2007 AC1, one of twenty-five synthetic CDOs used to take short positions in real estate, Team Obama sent out the following e-mail:

Friend: It has now been well over a year since the near collapse of our entire financial system that cost the nation over 8 million jobs...We've made strides--businesses are starting to hire, Americans are finding jobs...But...Wall Street titans still recklessly speculate with borrowed money...We can not delay action any longer...That is what Wall Street reform will achieve...SEND MONEY (OK...I made THAT PART up)

No doubt Goldman will donate even more than $997,095 to Obama in 2012 and the smoke and mirrors will work as well as always UNLESS this window of opportunity provided by the SEC can be used to reveal the systemic nature of Democrat/Republican/Wall Street fraud.

For example, High-Frequency Trading (HFT), the algorithmic-computer trading that finds "statistical patterns and pricing anomolies" by scanning the various stock exchanges, has been alleged to manipulate the markets and bilk investors out of tens of billion of dollars every year.

It's likely most of us will never fully grasp the details of synthetic Residential Mortgage Backed Securities or how "...HFT uber-computers are able to find out the highest price traders will pay in a millisecond and then extort that full amount millions of times to maximize profits," but eventually most of us will understand Republicans AND Democrats take turns enabling Wall Street's frauds for as long as we let them.

A few sacrificial lambs will go to jail while the people behind the scenes who pull the strings will scam billions more.

This is exactly what is going to happen.

And it also serves another purpose as well...Obama and the Dems can use this as ammo in their reelections.

Most sheep have no clue how corrupt Goldman really is. A couple people going to jail over a miniscule event at Goldman will be more than enough to please most of the idiots in this country as they pull the levers at the polls in appreciation.

It may be what is going to happen if politics is played the same ol' way as always in Washington. I have hope that THIS TIME we might actually clean house. I have been so DOWN on Obama because he promised CHANGE, but delivered the same old crap as before. Needless to say I had given up on the Republicans ever putting the thousands of corrupt bankers in prison where they belong.

Only time will tell what happens.

Forum List

Back