Holy SHIAT trump is walking thru Lafayette park like a king, real leader

I think he is a democrat. Even conservatives on the board laugh at his extremes. He is here to troll and to make the dems seem more rational than they truly are.

Either that, or he/she/it is schizophrenic.

I have long thought he is mentally ill. But now I am pretty sure he is a democrat agitator. Even crazy people don't look as extreme as he does. Between his threads calling the Holocaust fake, praising hitler, praising the kkk, calling for the violent removal of all democrats from office in Massachusetts, the deporting of the democrats removed from office, and all the calls for violent acts, he makes the dems look tame by comparison.

I think he is a democrat. Even conservatives on the board laugh at his extremes. He is here to troll and to make the dems seem more rational than they truly are.

I have long thought he is mentally ill. But now I am pretty sure he is a democrat agitator. Even crazy people don't look as extreme as he does. Between his threads calling the Holocaust fake, praising hitler, praising the kkk, calling for the violent removal of all democrats from office in Massachusetts, the deporting of the democrats removed from office, and all the calls for violent acts, he makes the dems look tame by comparison.
Fake news from the anti chri... trump

Fake news from the anti chri... trump

Of course you would say that.

Seems like the average, hardcore Trumpkin to me.

Don lemon is melting lol
The Trump Shit Show live on TV. It took Bunker Boy and his lemmings 4 fucking days to come up with more acting? It is absolutely pathetic watching the wannabe President act like a fool. This will backfire. His poll numbers are in decline and the public does not like the man right now.
He owns you, and Putin will trick you into voting for him again!

You forgot to mention that peaceful protesters were tear gassed and forced out of the area so that your cowardly bitch could walk there without hearing a peep.
Smoke bombs dumbass. Lol, the media owns you!

Tear gas.
That's what the media reported, but it was just smoke bombs. Sorry to disappoint you.

Where did you learn of this?
Did you see any reporter there needing a gas mask? It was reported earlier on real news networks. Once again you believe the lie CNN wants you to believe.

2EBCE7B9-69B6-4715-BDE7-A4A53CC75AC5.jpeg

Forum List

Back